Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,835 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Could She Be Pretending? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Pretending? (643 Views)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Pretending They Can't Speak Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Pretending? by willarrie(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
Met this chick a few months ago and we've really been enjoying each others company and stuff, l noticed she keeps saying things that potrays her as an experienced babe in bed but each time we start the process she keeps gasping for breath & acts like an asmatic patient,begging me to slow down,wait a while and all dt kinda stuff,after wh wen we are at it again,she says the same and we go on round the same circle until am pissed,wen i ask if she's asmatic she says she's not and claims to be a virgin & scared to give it a trial and all dt bulshit talk of innocence , ,l njoy doin the pre-intimacy proper b4 the main show bt with all this l find difficult to go on wiv her and even at that she's not willing to let go,could she be pretendin or wat exactly could she be up to,luv her though, !
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by Orton10(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
Well dude i think she's is a virgin. [i.e. If you haven't pounded her by now]
You know most virgins [both sexes] try 'to feel among' i.e. They don't want to stand out amongst a group nor to be seen as 'odd' so their best defence mechanism is via the 'i'm a bad boy/girl' cliche. I personally, was guilty of vat during my teens, i was still a vee @12 then so to feel among, i use to gist my buddies about the po'rn i watch, in first person. I was even called a Mojoman.lol
BACK TO TOPIC, Take it easy on her, ok, i bet she liked you and felt you would laugh at her initially, and you know girls love dirt_talking so no mind her.
About the heavy breathing issue, i dunno, a fellow lady should help you wif dat.
For now keep on enjoying the romance/pre-intimacy till she's ready. Gluk.
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by obowunmi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
leave her alone -- its not like you will marry her. Find yourself an ashewo. angry angry
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by Orton10(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2011
^
C'mon keep shut!!!
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by 190: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
obowunmi:

leave her alone -- its not like you will marry her. Find yourself an ashewo. angry angry

ROTFLMFAO But the gurl called for it.
she claims she's experienced grin grin
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by liaslo1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
obowunmi:

LMAO

I dey Laugh oh grin grin
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Look don't deceive urself u don't LOVE dat girl. U want d kitten dats wats important to u dats why u are so impatient.

Her breathlessness is natural cos her system has been stimulated n it's trying to compensate by absorbing more oxygen.
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by livedit(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
She sounds like she's not ready to take it to that "next level" and she also sounds like she young too.  I'm thinking that because what woman brags about how good she is in bed and then have a panic or anxiety attack when it's time to "put your money where your mouth is".  Now rather or not she's actually still a virgin will remain a mystery to all of us including you.  Only whomever was involved, her and God knows. We can only speculate.  But regardless, maybe try slowing things down a bit.  Maybe you ARE moving too fast. Maybe she doesn't feel completely comfortable letting go with you just yet.  You said the two of you has only been talking for a *few* months. That's not a long time at all.  For some women, you have to take things slow, talk to her, be patient etc. and don't make her feel like this experience is going to be a "marathon".  I know in the heat of the moment, your light is green and her's may still be red or yellow. Slow your roll. Now after sometime she still keep's doing this same type of stuff, then maybe you want to either try talking to her to find out why she keep pulling this same "episode" or move to someone else who is mature, know's what she wants and into it as must as you are.
Re: Could She Be Pretending? by deniyor: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
I've had a girl like that b4. She was absolutely scared of the first time pain and couldn't take her mind off it. It took about a month to finally get thru. Nice and slow works. If she is ready and willing, little wine to soothe/ calm her b4 all the action might help. Don't mind the poster above me that said a few months is nothing. It is something and lots!
Still, nice and slow.

(1) (Reply)

I Ave A Rising Concern: / The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend / Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.