Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,894 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please (1559 Views)

I Need Y'all Opinions Please. / Opinions Please / Send Money Or Visit Instead? Need Opinions Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2020
Hmmm thanks tho b..b..but your post sounds too good to be true
ReluctantAdult:
She's got a baby and so what? That a crime?

Go help her get herself together and move on with the new life. In no time this would be the past. Life is too short to worry about unnecessary things. Enjoy life.
Re: Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
Valerie247:
Hmmm thanks tho b..b..but your post sounds too good to be true
I'm letting you see the reality. No one gives a shit. They can only talk.

There are only two choices. It's either you kill yourself or you live through the pains.

If you choose the later, eventually, time heals you and you get stronger and become a better, more resilient person.

If you choose the former, you rot in the grave. Either way, life goes on.
Re: Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
So true I kinda like the bluntness of this post.,I'm healing gradually. Thanks to y'all
ReluctantAdult:
I'm letting you see the reality. No one gives a shit. They can only talk.

There are only two choices. It's either you kill yourself or you live through the pains.

If you choose the later, eventually, time heals you and you get stronger and become a better, more resilient person.

If you choose the former, you rot in the grave. Either way, life goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
Thanks to everyone for the advice.
I appreciate. I'm going offline now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Appropriate Is It To Have Sex With A Pregnant Woman / Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Stupid,no It's Not / Women And Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.