Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). (895 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by xynerise: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
A gal had sex with a guy and when the guy called her on phone, she reminded him of the previous night. She told him that what happened the previous night should not repeat itself. Was she ra:ped?
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by 190: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
grin grin grin

1 Thing i like about you is bring real life threads into nigeria
I mean each time you send a topic across here, i always end up laffin
why because your threads are always bent,funny but true,

Keep it up dude, and oh in regards to your question,
yes it sure happen's but you know the funny thing is that same lady ends up
having sex over and over and over again with you till she stops complaining
maybe she thinks having sex with you made her look cheap!
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by livedit(f): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
If it was consensual sex, then it wasn't rape. But I don't think the guy raped her and then called her the next day to check on her or kick it with her. I think many of us has done or said something that we later regretted some time in our lives. But what the person shouldn't do is post blame or make someone else feel bad for THEIR actions. And please, don't blame it on the alcohol either. That's like the lamest cop-out I've ever heard before. I've regretted giving myself to those two other men in my past, but I've never confronted them or told them that I regretted. I took responsibility for MY actions. Regardless if I knew I was getting played or not. And alot of times, that is what happens. Some people want to tend to shift blame on that other person because they refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions. All she could've said IF it was even necessary was "last night was pretty wild, I was tripping, I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. Or something along the lines of that to him. What's done is done. Some people just have to accept it, learn from it, forgive themself and in cases, the other party(ies) involved and let it go and move on. You can't change the past so why hold on to it? Just let it go, don't do it again and keep it moving.
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by xynerise: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
Interesting rigmarole. Nice comment though.
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2011
@poster if you hear that "don't repeat/mention it" lol that is NOT a good thing grin
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by iice(f): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2011
So people should not have the right to change their minds?
Incessant blathering.
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by xynerise: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2011
^change the mind after a nice fantasy? Cmon Iice say something else grin
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
Well why didn't you say the person was fantasizing and not what happened in reality? undecided
It's like i see it talking but it's not really speaking
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by tjskii(f): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2011
most females have had it drummed in to their brains from childhood,that sex b4 marriage is wrong,and anyone who indulges in it will be seen as cheap

becos of this,most of us disconect during sex(with the rationale that *if i dnt derive pleasure out of it,then im not doing anything wrong*) bottom line,we feel

guilty for succumbing to our animal instincts,regretting our actions alliviates such guilt
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2011
@poster don't repeat it though she will want more lipsrsealed

I guess this is cause by pre-intimacy/romance for her to summit against her will or she cant control her urges.
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2011
Buyer's remorse! grin.
Re: I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). by xynerise: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Sweetheart Your Best Friend? / In Love But Can't Speakout / Help! My Boyfriend Says He Has A Jackie Chan Love For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.