Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

In Love But Can't Speakout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love But Can't Speakout (895 Views)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Yea! I fell in love (or something like that) with a girl since i was 19 years to date(25yrs) but i av never told her how much i love her cos i felt that i may break her heart if we get too emotionally attached to each other.
Recently i notice that she must have known how i feel about her which might be the reason why she has been limiting herself a bit from me as a friend for some time now.
The truth is that i am not too shy that i cant talk to girls (speak my mind) infact i have many girl friends but when it comes to her i turn into a zombie or something. We have been good friends till date.
Plz what shall i do peeps?
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by MMM2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
quit drugs & start taking alcohol
undecided
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
quit drugs & start taking alcohol
undecided
what do you mean?
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by MMM2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
u need enough moral from alcohol angry
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP,just quit the relationship business then,its not for everybody you know.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

u need enough moral from alcohol angry
Lmao! Is that your advice?
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by xynerise: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
@op. I will just have to ignore ur rigmarole and focus on ur topic. If u know u will break her heart then hold ur mouth.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

OP,just quit the relationship business then,its not for everybody you know.
I never said that i am having a reletionship with her, at the moment shes just a friend.
But if you happens to be me, what would you do?
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
xynerise:

@op. I will just have to ignore your rigmarole and focus on your topic. If u know u will break her heart then hold your mouth.
You seem not to get my point. I don't mean that i'll intentionally break her heart rather i fear that i might loose her friendship if anything bad occur in the process of us becoming lovers.
For real she likes my personality too but i dont know if she loves me (am afraid of the unknown)
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
If the endgame is lovers meaning "do her" pls leave her alone.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by MMM2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sonofpeace:

Lmao! Is that your advice?

yes undecided
Dont dull dat babe wink
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by LongOne1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ha, reminds me of a 70’s song by smokie – Living next door to Alice. In the song, even though the singer lived next door to ‘Alice’, in 24 years, he never expressed his love for her.

Without derailing the thread, there is also a saying that goes ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained’ which means it is necessary to take risks, in order to achieve something. Think of her as a Lover or as a friend, which is it? Is she worth the ‘Lover’ risk? If she is, take it and damn the ‘friend’ consequence.

Except you want to be the guy in the song lamenting on what could have been. Who knows? I might just be the one in the Limousine who will whisk her away/sweep her off her feet while you are there dulling. grin

P.S. grow some balls, will ya? cheesy
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
Long One:

Ha, reminds me of a 70’s song by smokie – Living next door to Alice. In the song, even though the singer lived next door to ‘Alice’, in 24 years, he never expressed his love for her.

Without derailing the thread, there is also a saying that goes ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained’ which means it is necessary to take risks, in order to achieve something. Think of her as a Lover or as a friend, which is it? Is she worth the ‘Lover’ risk? If she is, take it and damn the ‘friend’ consequence.

Except you want to be the guy in the song lamenting on what could have been. Who knows? I might just be the one in the Limousine who will whisk her away/sweep her off her feet while you are there dulling.  grin

P.S. grow some balls, will ya?  cheesy
Well, you made some points. Mind you am not afraid of her par say, but i don't want anything that will jeopardice our friendship due to the fact that i love her like my blood sister.
Yes! Shes worth the risk my dear.
Plz, how do i present my proposal to her cos to be frank i don't know what to say to her not because am clueless with women but because i just can't see myself wooing her or something.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
andromida:

If the endgame is lovers meaning "do her" pls leave her alone.

Thats not in my dictionary.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

yes undecided
Dont dull dat babe wink

You always sound hilarious my friend but note that am not playing rather i damn serious. So if you cant proffer a good suggestion its better you go to the jokes section to crack jokes with other jokers like you.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Scash(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
Since u belive she likes ur personalty, I'l say u shld go for ha.

Bt dnt press too much, if she says no, just remain ha friend n forget d oda wink
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Sonofpeace(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Scash:

Since u belive she likes your personalty, I'l say u shld go for ha.

Bt dnt press too much, if she says no, just remain ha friend n forget d oda wink

Thanks. I know it may sound awkward but i still don't know how to present my words to her.
Re: In Love But Can't Speakout by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
*Yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> / Female Instruments Mutilation / I Love Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.