Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? (778 Views)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by HumilityCitizen: 10:34pm On May 15, 2020
Any idea on how you get over a break in relationship built up for 4 years?
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Ipromote: 10:40pm On May 15, 2020
It will be tough, but you can only get over it if you start now.

Firstly, you must accept that it is over and over for good.

Delete photos, chats and/or phone numbers or else you will keep going to check their WhatsApp status and Facebook posts.

You will surely get over it with time.

I am here to make your business go viral. Get more customers through social media promotions. See siggy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by MrSensor(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2020
HumilityCitizen:
Any idea on how you get over a break in relationship built up for 4 years?
These are the consequences of giving someone all your heart. Take it easy and you will heal slowly.

Next time don't do that.

F00l

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Easybela(f): 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
undecided people are wicked ooo,how can someone be building a relationship for over 4years and another person will come from no where,roof the building and move inside
Dear, take heart, na so them they do.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2020
A) you get back up on your feet
B) dust yourself off
C) start living life like there was no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
This reminds me of my past relationship in school, funny enough, we were coursemates... grin grin 3yrs wasted ..kaii!!..! I was shattered then,2015/2016.. it took a long time before I became myself.. embarassed

Op !! Try and get your mind off it, it won't be easy but you gat to try oh.. Assuming there's no Coro, I would have advised you travel very far oh...it helped me then!!

Focus more on yourself!! Pick up the pieces of your life together...Make money and more money!! Trust me, you are going to be alright.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by megatron7: 1:37am On May 16, 2020
Omo is not easy oh you will cry your eyes � out

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Ishilove: 2:16am On May 16, 2020
Last last you go dey alright. Use military mind

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Makz: 2:33am On May 16, 2020
You need to put in the effort to get over it by adjusting ur life and getting aclimatise with the fact that she's no longer there. Stop doing things, going places and having thoughts that remind you of her.

If possible, change environment to get a breather. It won't come quick but as the saying goes ''las las, you go dey alright''.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Bola146(f): 2:34am On May 16, 2020
It's might not be that easy but trust me, you will get over it. Delete anything that belongs to the person, gradually, remove him or her from your mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Lyydia(f): 6:46am On May 16, 2020
1. Accept it has happened,
2. Zero ur mind on ever getting back,
3. Block him/her on every platform,
4. Learn something new/meet new people,
5. Sleep/eat well

Pls check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by HumilityCitizen: 4:57am On May 24, 2020
Lyydia:
1. Accept it has happened,
2. Zero ur mind on ever getting back,
3. Block him/her on every platform,
4. Learn something new/meet new people,
5. Sleep/eat well

Pls check my signature
I have not been able to move on.
Quite difficult and traumatic days it's been for me so far.
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by HumilityCitizen: 5:06am On May 24, 2020
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Kezim: 5:07am On May 24, 2020
As always it always end in tears
No surprises

The above statement keeps going places grin
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by HumilityCitizen: 7:34am On May 24, 2020
Kezim:
As always it always end in tears
No surprises

The above statement keeps going places grin
What do you mean ¿
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Bola146(f): 7:47am On May 24, 2020
Move on. Delete his or her pictures from your head or anywhere in your house and pray for a better person
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:49am On May 24, 2020
Op if u feel like crying.. Pls cry.....allow the tears and pain to flow don't try holding it....this way u will heal faster ......
Is a matter of time.......the first few days will be tough.......but DON'T THINK OF COMMITTING SUICIDE
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by Kezim: 12:33pm On May 24, 2020
HumilityCitizen:

What do you mean ¿

You just wetted Mother Earth with your tears ryt?
It always happen as predicated

Brace up ,you aren’t the first neither will you be the last
Re: How Do You Get Over A Break In Relationship? by kizwid(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
A) you get back up on your feet B) dust yourself off C) start living life like there was no tomorrow
but how about, if there is tomorrow? how will i live?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Watching Ads Online / . / 5 Funny Set Of People In Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.