Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Girl (551 Views)

This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes / She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. / Getting That Dream Girl; Is Persistence Good Or Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Girl by platinumtt: 5:07am On May 16, 2020
My name is Adetunji and this is my story;

About 25 years ago, I said to my parent; “I have a dream girl”. I can still remember vividly, how my father rolled on the floor laughing wickedly at me on hearing this statement. Also, I can never forget the harshness in the tone of my mother warning me to focus on my study. I was too young at age eleven and did know of how to better explain my predicament to my parent. No one understood my message but rather I became the laughingstock of the neighborhood as my story went viral faster than any video on today’s YouTube platform.

All through my six years in the secondary school, I kept to myself and became an introvert both at school and in the neighborhood. The first time I met Bunmi, my dream girl was on the very first day that I resumed class JSS 1. We were paired together on the same desk in JSS 1B. And all this happened in my dream. I was having parallel replication of similar event but different realities. In real life, I resumed on that very same day in class JSS 1B but was paired with a male student. And there was no resemblance of Bunmi in the whole school.

For the first 5 weeks, I kept on having dreams every night about myself and Bunmi with different versions of activities in school. I knew something was wrong, I tried telling my parent, but I was misunderstood. The regular dreams became part of me. It was only on weekends that I was not having dreams about Bunmi.

Honestly, I never had such a close friend and we perfectly understood each other. In real life, I had no friend and was always alone. We were both kids of about the same age and we grew together as time went on. I became fond of her and was always looking towards time alone so that I could speak with her. If I wanted to see Bunmi, all I needed was just to sleep. With time, sleeping became my habit and I was popularly referred to as uncle Jonah in class as I was always sleeping........

http://oddmemoir.com/my-dream-girl/
Re: My Dream Girl by tatdecor: 5:18am On May 16, 2020
Thanks Boss. I have just read through the story. Such an interesting story

1 Like

Re: My Dream Girl by Nextoprend: 5:19am On May 16, 2020
@OP you have outdone yourself this time around!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Girl by Newtonbrothers: 5:21am On May 16, 2020
interesting smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Dream Girl by millennialaku2: 6:43am On May 16, 2020
la click la gbajie angry angry
Re: My Dream Girl by Blackpearlous(f): 7:43am On May 16, 2020
Nice... Sad though

1 Like

Re: My Dream Girl by Oluwafumike: 11:03am On May 16, 2020
So touching

1 Like

Re: My Dream Girl by Nextoprend: 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
whaooooo!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Interesting twist

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With Mary Jane / Woman Teaches Another Younger Woman To Flaunt Assets Online Unclad. / What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.