Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? (556 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2020
SEE MINE BELOW

Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by Vyzz: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2020
I have watched alot of horror film....

But they are just movies to me....

E no dey fear me....

Try THE OCCULUS
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by donbachi(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Fulani herdsmen killings

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by Daviva007(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Try "The terrifier"
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by Azyne(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Try
The Human centipede triology
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by samyj2477: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
SEE MINE BELOW
I am downloading this immediately
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2020
samyj2477:
I am downloading this immediately
lol
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by BABSSSOO(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
To oluwa in ile
Re: What's The Most Creepiest Horror Movie You've Seen? by Fidelismaria: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020

I still don't understand what people see in horror movies

Getting scared is definitely not fun for me

anyways

the creepiest have seen is chucky

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / New Laws Concerning Marriage / Have You Noticed That People Who Help Others In Time Of Needs, Find It Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.