Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday (8954 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by katime: 9:59pm On May 16, 2020
god will take care of you
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Oyetboy(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2020
You entered a wart infested pussy shocked
IamPlato:
She Had Been Tryin Hard To have Her Way With Me, I Was Going To Have Sex With Her Yesterday but I Was Destabilized by Her Pussy

Honestly The pimples and Rashes on Her Pussy was Discouraging, i Managed To Enter Her But The Kro kro Was Just Woundin My Prick. Jesus! Fine Face No Be Fine Pussy.

My Prick Is Full Of Bruises As If I Fought The Civil War With It.

Sarah na Ogun Go Kill Your Papa

Many Girls Are Dirty, dont Allow Fine Face Full You
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Muna4real(f): 11:07pm On May 16, 2020
africandictator:
Some days ago, my friend who happens to be a tailor nearly lost his young life. A girl he has be wooing for months came over, and in the process of their romance he layed his head on her thighs. They were fully clothed, the stench he told me came out from her private area still lingers with him till today. He has started taking his bath like five times daily, but he is not recovering. Now he has mood swings and I am suspecting he is going into sucidal soon. I don’t even know what to do, bacteria is fucking up every girls sex life especially in Lagos.

Are you sure that the person you are describing is not you? I mean the guy.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Muna4real(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2020
I don't understand you guys. How can a pussy smell?
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Samuels90: 11:09pm On May 16, 2020
africandictator:
Some days ago, my friend who happens to be a tailor nearly lost his young life. A girl he has be wooing for months came over, and in the process of their romance he layed his head on her thighs. They were fully clothed, the stench he told me came out from her private area still lingers with him till today. He has started taking his bath like five times daily, but he is not recovering. Now he has mood swings and I am suspecting he is going into sucidal soon. I don’t even know what to do, bacteria is fucking up every girls sex life especially in Lagos.
grin grin
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Lightangel65: 12:09am On May 17, 2020
IamPlato:
She Had Been Tryin Hard To have Her Way With Me, I Was Going To Have Sex With Her Yesterday but I Was Destabilized by Her Pussy

Honestly The pimples and Rashes on Her Pussy was Discouraging, i Managed To Enter Her But The Kro kro Was Just Woundin My Prick. Jesus! Fine Face No Be Fine Pussy.

But you still bleeped her abi. So you are still a dirty pig

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Lightangel65: 12:11am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Put your head on yours and you will know

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Muna4real(f): 12:13am On May 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

Put your head odn yours and you will know

But it's not smelling sad
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by DaddyRochie1642: 12:13am On May 17, 2020
africandictator:

Your friend is now having mood swings because of toto grin grin ...he should go to the Mountain and Spread His Mat and start Fasting

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Lightangel65: 12:15am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

But it's not smelling sad

It's not your fault
A pig will never know it is smelling

And you are a guy behind that monkier

5 Likes

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Muna4real(f): 12:21am On May 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

It's not your fault

Lol. A man? Only if you have seen me for real. By the way, is it by force to smell?
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by lukui: 4:02am On May 17, 2020
You said guys are attacking ladies, after all these headlines everyday?

1. Chinese man notices his twin babies have different DNA test results

2. Man drinks sniper his girlfriend breaks his heart

3. Wife kills her husband after he found him cheating

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by rakumi(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2020
But you still had Sex with her? You enjoyed it, after you've cum back to sanity you're wailing... You'll be fine.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by luckyedgal1(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2020
IamPlato:
God I Serve Will Never Allow That
God will not allow abi..you go talk if na God send you to enter the pussy after seeing the rubbish.
You for discharge her with call na than taking the risk. You no the fear for your life abi.
Hmmm some guys and pussy na 5&6
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by khengxlei(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2020
Twinkletwin:
When u ask a Yoruba girl's number.U wil hear sero hate sero, sis hate sis,tiri hate sefun,noi wan wan,that's my hen ti hen number
undecided[quote author=Twinkletwin post=89612064]
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Oyetboy:
You entered a wart infested pussy shocked
what da fvck. Hell No! She Doesnt Have Wart
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:
Deadrat you still dey nairaland?? cheesy cheesy
Yes!

Besides Nobody Should Think I Have Any Disease Oh!
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Cant believe this is coming from you
It's such a pity
Chai sad
Hold On!

She Is Not Infected, she Just Has Bad Shaving Pattern Or Allergy to Shave Stick.

She Doesnt Smell Bad though but The Rashes got Me Thinking But bastard Konji Won The Battle.

2 Likes

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2020
Twinkletwin:
When u ask a Yoruba girl's number.U wil hear sero hate sero, sis hate sis,tiri hate sefun,noi wan wan,that's my hen ti hen number
you are not normal at all grin
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Twinkletwin: 8:21am On May 17, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
you are not normal at all grin
Lol
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Rawhumper(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
Hei this is serious....well i reserve my comment i have not experienced this kind of stench before.

But so sad a beautiful girl cant keep that place neat....

africandictator:
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2020
Its psychological.....i have experienced some Bleep ups from ladies but that wont make me to too harsh and very impolite when their issues are raised.

What guys need is understanding and most importantly not putting their heart on woman matter.

Just do the necessary and keep on living your life,afterall nobody here was there when they were giving our births

Raymeskey:
The rate at which guys attacks ladies these days is alarming.... Seriously what's happening?

Ladies please adjust your lifestyle its becoming unbearable and guys address the issues properly

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Rawhumper(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2020
U trying to say he likes dirty ladies or what? cheesy

How Imo State....Owerri still dey my mind after 8years here i dey miss Owerri die.

Muna4real:

Are you sure that the person you are describing is not you? I mean the guy.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by adadike(f): 1:39am On May 24, 2020
I hate this type of thread but some girls should be schooled. Don't wash the vagina with soap , wash with water only. Anytime you pee, wash the vagina with clean water after each pee. If you visit the ladies to pass waste, wash with water even after cleaning with tissue paper. Wash your inner thighs and anal area very well with soap, sponge and water. If you are the type that is prone to vagina odour, keep a well shaved pussy. Stop inserting different type of objects in the vagina in the name of tightener or whatever . Bath and shower up to four times if you have the time during hot weather. Don't forget to dab your roll on in your arm pit and thighs but not the vagina.
Finally, eat more of sweet and nice foods like fruits, yoghurt , and honey and less of smelly goods like fermented locust beans, garlic etc . Don't forget to get a longrich panty liners to keep your vagina very clean, disease free and fresh all day long. You can thank me later. God bless you

6 Likes

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:18am On May 24, 2020
Muna4real:

I have actually had such experience twice and wasn't funny at all. The smell was so strong I had to change my boxers and took a shower immediately.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by PattyMike(m): 5:41am On May 24, 2020
IamPlato:

Bros the pimples and rashes was because she uses shaving stick on her privates. Some people skin react like that, I dare not use shaving stick on my armpit talkless of down there. The itching alone go nearly kill me. If the package smelled fish fish smell and etc then you can say she is dirty n shyte. But if nah just the pimples and kro kro no fear. All this time gals sef, how much is hair removal cream nah Aunties.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Adaibeku(f): 9:40pm On May 28, 2020
IamPlato:
Analqueenluci this Is All Your Fault angry
so analqueenluci gave u the vaginal puss
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Adaibeku(f): 9:46pm On May 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

It's not your fault

You are an E.diot ,spits on u
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by rosy1992(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2020
Adaibeku:
so analqueenluci gave u the vaginal puss
look who dropped in
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by 360degreess(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2020
adadike:
I hate this type of thread but some girls should be schooled. Don't wash the vagina with soap , wash with water only. Anytime you pee, wash the vagina with clean water after each pee. If you visit the ladies to pass waste, wash with water even after cleaning with tissue paper. Wash your inner thighs and anal area very well with soap, sponge and water. If you are the type that is prone to vagina odour, keep a well shaved pussy. Stop inserting different type of objects in the vagina in the name of tightener or whatever . Bath and shower up to four times if you have the time during hot weather. Don't forget to dab your roll on in your arm pit and thighs but not the vagina.
Finally, eat more of sweet and nice foods like fruits, yoghurt , and honey and less of smelly goods like fermented locust beans, garlic etc . Don't forget to get a long rich panty liners to keep your vagina very clean, disease free and fresh all day long. You can thank me later. God bless you
.. Best advice on this thread. That's why Muslims always use water after peeing or stooling...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) / Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.