Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday (8956 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by themaestro08(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Muna4real:
I don't understand you guys. How can a pussy smell?

I have been thinking of these for a long time but can't comprehend. Maybe its bacause am a virgin

Its puzzling
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by CsRockefeller(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2020
africandictator:
Some days ago, my friend who happens to be a tailor nearly lost his young life. A girl he has be wooing for months came over, and in the process of their romance he layed his head on her thighs. They were fully clothed, the stench he told me came out from her private area still lingers with him till today. He has started taking his bath like five times daily, but he is not recovering. Now he has mood swings and I am suspecting he is going into sucidal soon. I don’t even know what to do, bacteria is fucking up every girls sex life especially in Lagos.

See eh, Nigeria has the best writers anywhere.

This is a master piece, whether fiction or not.

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by themaestro08(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
rosy1992:
Unbelievable

Sometimes I don't take these guys seriously cheesy
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Adaibeku(f): 11:10pm On May 28, 2020
IamPlato:
look who dropped in

Yes ur sugar mama dropped in
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by acetylcholine(f): 11:29pm On May 28, 2020
IamPlato:
God I Serve Will Never Allow That
But your "God" allowed premarital sex baa?

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Lightangel65: 11:33pm On May 28, 2020
Adaibeku:
You are an E.diot ,spits on u

Leave me alone dirty girl, your pussy is smelling from NL, rotten fish eww.
How do you stay in the same room with people you want to kill them with rotten puna smell.

Abeg dey baff, and wash your clothes, its helpful especially for ladies, may you no go dey disgrage yourself for public
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by fati2001(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2020
IamPlato:
She Had Been Tryin Hard To have Her Way With Me, I Was Going To Have Sex With Her Yesterday but I Was Destabilized by Her Pussy

Honestly The pimples and Rashes on Her Pussy was Discouraging, i Managed To Enter Her But The Kro kro Was Just Woundin My Prick. Jesus! Fine Face No Be Fine Pussy.

My Prick Is Full Of Bruises As If I Fought The Civil War With It.

Sarah na Ogun Go Kill Your Papa

Many Girls Are Dirty, dont Allow Fine Face Full You
sorry ooh no be every shirt you go dy pursue.
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Nobody: 5:50am On May 29, 2020
IamPlato:
She Had Been Tryin Hard To have Her Way With Me, I Was Going To Have Sex With Her Yesterday but I Was Destabilized by Her Pussy

Honestly The pimples and Rashes on Her Pussy was Discouraging, i Managed To Enter Her But The Kro kro Was Just Woundin My Prick. Jesus! Fine Face No Be Fine Pussy.

My Prick Is Full Of Bruises As If I Fought The Civil War With It.

Sarah na Ogun Go Kill Your Papa

Many Girls Are Dirty, dont Allow Fine Face Full You
you?
I thought you were celibating seff?
Hope u didn't enter raw?
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:

Yes ur sugar mama dropped in
Yes, the Sugar Mama With The Intention To Tie Me Up And Sexually Torture Me to A Coma... undecided

I Know All Your Evil Plans, You And Husbandsnatcha
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Adaibeku(f): 10:18am On May 29, 2020
IamPlato:
Yes, the Sugar Mama With The Intention To Tie Me Up And Sexually Torture Me to A Coma... undecided

I Know All Your Evil Plans, You And Husbandsnatcha

Look at how lightangel65 insulted ur sexy mum, wat will u tell him
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:

Look at how lightangel65 insulted ur sexy mum, wat will u tell him
I Am Not Giving Attention To him...

Since You Know Your Pussy aint Smellin Then Ignore Him wink ...

He Likes You But It Hurts Him That He Does

When Konji Hold Am Na The Same Pussy Him Go Suck so No Comments On That

1 Like

Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Adaibeku(f): 12:40pm On May 29, 2020
IamPlato:

Nsogbu adiro zi
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Lightangel65: 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
IamPlato:

See this idiot why do you think even rats dont eat shit, if you like continue being a dirty bitch with pussy smelling like rotten fish, i tell you even mad man go dey run from you.
The thing about pigs is that they don't always know they are dirty just like you, well you wont feel alone cause you will end up doing lesbianism with other pigs with smelling pussy when all men have rejected you.
Leme tell you even the most konjified man has his pride, and smelling pussy like yours should stay six feets away
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
Nsogbu adiro zi
how are you doing in this corona period. How Are You Holding Up
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Sambai65(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
I am coming to add my own past story
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by africandictator(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

See eh, Nigeria has the best writers anywhere.

This is a master piece, whether fiction or not.
lol
Re: A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday by Jhagz(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2020
IamPlato:
God I Serve Will Never Allow That

Na God say make you enter rotten craw-craw infected pussy? My guy your life na 2℅ remain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.