Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) (7154 Views)

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Sehra24: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Yesterday, I cried out for help, I feel sick since 14, and was admitted in Hospital Here jos.
https://www.nairaland.com/7179806/what-happening-me-pictures#113828881
Thank God I recovered, but the bill is much that I can't afford at the moment, I also find it difficult to ask friends for money especially with the current economic challenges.

So I decided to seek for help here on naraland with the hope of getting help.

Someone asked for my location, that he will be coming with his colleagues to help me pay my hospital bill, I put down my location hoping he'll come but he didn't, and didn't even reply my PM.
Some are calling me a scammer,which scare my potential helpers away.

Please am not a scammer, i lf u want to help me but want to confirm my identity, I will be willing to give u my WhatsApp number for a video call.
Someone sent 2k yesterday, while someone said he sent 5k today but I didn't see the Money yet.

6030411911, keystone bank, Sarah isah

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Sehra24: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022
If you're here in Jos, u can come over to the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Sehra24: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by EmzyT: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Doh, get well soon....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sorry.. help will locate you..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Sehra24: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Doh, get well soon....
thanks
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by bigpicture001: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Should b malaria ND thyphiod.. normal!!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by immortalityk: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2022

18 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
immortalityk:
Nairaland,where poor people will call u scammer If u genuinely request for help
After confirming u are not a scammer
U will see all nairalanders run away and not reply u
What they want to do is make fun of u and call u scammer,but when they see u are genuine
They will keep quiet and run away
I also asked for help here, proved I'm not a scammer
They all promise heaven and earth here
At last,it was nairaland that sent 5k
All the people asking questions here didn't send shishi and disappear
Na poor people full nairaland
Nobody go help

Did you help her

35 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Write a playcard, and Carry it with marrywhiteasap on it, quote me asap
Why are you afraid of doing this verification suggested by the moniker I quoted? A handful number of people promised you a token but rather than do the verification you're here trying to play victim. Look here young man, if you don't do that verification you're not getting a penny here.

I don't know what you criminals take us for, you just post pics with an account number and expect strangers to start transferring money into the account, tell the baba that did the juju for you that I falseprophet1 said he's a fake.

25 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Harrykn: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

Did you help her

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Iretii0511(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Why are you afraid of doing this verification suggested by the moniker I quoted? A handful number of people promised you a token but rather than do the verification you're here trying to play victim. Look here young man, if you don't do that verification you're not getting a penny here.

I don't know what you criminals take us for, you just post pics with an account number and expect strangers to start transferring money into the account, tell the baba that did the juju for you that I falseprophet1 said he's a fake.

I was surprised, now he has opened another thread to hoodwink potential magas.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
1stly....Do you have PVC?
IF Yes upload it with your Face and Name only revealed....not interested in ur address.
2ndly, who will you be VOTING.... come 2023?
Reply me within 24hrs...& get something!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Sehra24: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF Yes upload it with your Face and Name only revealed....not interested in ur address.
I don't have PVC
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
ExArmyMan:
hi are you efik?

Yes I am

1 Like

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ontop how much angry

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by idris646(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

Did you help her
grin
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by idris646(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Drop aza, your helpers go locate you.
on to the next post.. wink
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by silibaba: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ontop how much angry

If she had pvc and vote the right person, she won't be here begging for hospital bill, she will be on health insurance.

Let her Stand up from that bed and go get her pvc.

Don't forget to be OBIdient come 2023.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by OperationalVehi: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hello malignant guest. God knows I need money to sort some pressing issues. I have been thinking about it for the past two days unable to sleep.
I came across this post and your comment. Perhaps if there is still a chance of assisting any other person please kindly consider me too.
Stay blessed
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by GeorgeThePoet(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes I am
etie didie?
Mbok yak e reason ke private na?
Nkere George, working at UCTH but presently Ami ndu ke Lagos.
Mail isn't active.
Mbok yak idoko iko ke WhatsApp please....
You can drop your contact via efik dialect.
Sosongho
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ontop how much angry

I think the Manny resides in either the Us or Canada, so the how much would be huge and improbably in dollars.
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sehra24:
I don't have PVC
It's really disheartening to hear this.
Who did you expect to vote in the right people?
Possibly, you are waiting for those abroad to come down and do the needful for u.

U were so quick & never hesitated at putting up ur Facebook Details as well as ur pictures but u couldn't put up an ORDINARY PVC which would never reveal ur Identity as much as Facebook would have done. Ain't u surprised at that?
U are so proud to state it clearly.
I don't have PVC

U reside in a Highly volatile area of the country yet you are unperturbed about who ensures you leave that hospital through Free medical care and improvement in quality of life..

Why do you think MOST of us left Nigeria?
IF Nigeria were to be ranked 10th in the world in terms of human development index and quality of life, do you think we would have left?

I'm honestly disappointed in you!
I have had to vote the last time I visited Nigeria but see you in a hospital that looks like a poultry unperturbed about who governs you or emerges as your next president. cry cry cry cry cry cry
It seems u want to remain an ONLINE beggar 4life, that's if you are truly real.
In the country I reside, Emergency treatments attract no single financial implication until they are done with your treatment.
In Fact, Insurance does a lot for you.
So many are cleared for FREE irrespective of your immigration status. Every delivery of a pregnant woman within 72hrs remains Free irrespective of the mode of delivery. This happens in the best of the hospitals across same country.

Finally, I just want to believe you are not the actual person in that context!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Meteng: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes I am
Wow
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Meteng: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
etie didie?
Mbok yak e reason ke private na?
Nkere George, working at UCTH but presently Ami ndu ke Lagos.
Mail isn't active.
Mbok yak idoko iko ke WhatsApp please....
You can drop your contact via efik dialect.
Sosongho
Now, now, now

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ontop how much angry
But she was able to reveal her identity beyond same PVC...Better wake up!
That's if she's being Real!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by GeorgeThePoet(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Meteng:
Now, now, now
nsi ubeghe fi?
Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

hahahahahah....baba dn para....

This i have seen...

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

But she was able to reveal her identity beyond same PVC...Better wake up!
That's if she's being Real!

If you are actually really serious about helping her, why not talk to her on WhatsApp or video call her... I mean it's not that hard..

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Generalwoodz:

I think the Manny resides in either the Us or Canada, so the how much would be huge and improbably in dollars.

Fraud has spoilt so many things for innocent Nigerians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl / Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want / I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.