Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu (8748 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Igossip: 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Controversial South African Reality Tv Star Zodwa Wabantu, has taken to her social media timeline made a massive comments that keep her fans talking.

The 34 years old Zodwa, who is known for her half naked and..........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-will-remain-a-prostitute-until-death-comes-south-african-tv-star-zodwa-wabantu/

1 Share

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jawalis(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2020
That’s women nature and everyone of them has same mind with her, they can’t stop cheating and craving for different d!cks till old age. The only difference is 80% of women don’t have the courage to say it out like she does.

12 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Aboks(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2020
Who your prostitution help that's your calling

6 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Felyyaks(f): 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
Her problem
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Blacknote: 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
Las Las.. na HIV go end everything. As long as it's in SA, she will soon contact it if she hasnt contacted self. I only pity for innocent guys who ends up skin diving

1 Like

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
At least she is honest ...

Most if not all girlfriends are practicing prostitutes .. Your guy buys you an iPhone after a weekend of marathon panel beating ...and then on your ways home you see olosho and you begin dey spoil face ... You self nah olosho just that ...

You have been privatised..!!!

8 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Bruno3000(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
Where is corona when u need it urgently?

1 Like

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Freelane33(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
Women generally don’t like stability , some of them just don’t have choice than to hold on to what they have . Any woman that goes into prostitution has already signed her death warrant in the first place because Lotta things will surely arise from the act . Things like , diseases , killing , using for different things e.g ritual , testing of drugs in the practical labs and others . Signing into prostitution = signing a death warrant
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Exc2000: 9:39pm On May 16, 2020
tongue

shameful talk of a yeye woman... I no blame her, its the guys who give her free money for fvcking her uninspiring kpekus

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 16, 2020
It appears tomorrow is WORLD HOES DAY
Hoes are really turning up
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by DaddyRochie1642: 11:56pm On May 16, 2020
Exc2000:
tongue

shameful talk of a yeye woman... I no blame her, its the guys who give her free money for fvcking her uninspiring kpekus

So we have "Inspiring Kpekus" grin grin
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Exc2000: 4:32am On May 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So we have "Inspiring Kpekus" grin grin

oh yes we do!!.. kpekus that brings the best in you
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Rizwan52: 4:58am On May 17, 2020
chat with sexy girls at https://zee.gl/BtEQpR

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Randy100: 5:34am On May 17, 2020
We give her 10 years more.
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Sososo(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jericco1(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2020
She looks like a degenerate undecided
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Brunicekid(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2020
Freelane33:
Women generally don’t like stability , some of them just don’t have choice than to hold on to what they have . Any woman that goes into prostitution has already signed her death warrant in the first place because Lotta things will surely arise from the act . Things like , diseases , killing , using for different things e.g ritual , testing of drugs in the practical labs and others . Signing into prostitution = signing a death warrant
SO TRUE
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by khengxlei(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2020
las las old age go come
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by ArticleBeast: 11:19am On May 17, 2020
jawalis:
That’s women nature and everyone of them has same mind with her, they can’t stop cheating and craving for different d!cks till old age. The only difference is 80% of women don’t have the courage to say it out like she does.
Does your mother have the same nature? Be honest

3 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jawalis(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Does your mother have the same nature? Be honest
Forgive me, i honestly do not have a suitable answer to your question. But you can kindle help ask your Mother cos am sure she’ll give the right answer to your question and if she failed again like she already failed to train you properly. You can pls ask your Grandmothers. Those bitches will answer cos they have been breeding failures and nonentities.
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by zexy2030(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2020
jawalis:
I don't know why people forgot so fast HIV pandemic that devastated the world just 15 yrs ago that about 100,000million people are living with HIV but because of stigmatization the sensitization stopped and people no longer talk about HIV because condom is now a saviour. ANY lady who fears no fall is already on the ground. HER increase body count is for validation. I have told some guys that some girls are promiscuous just to revenge on guys. Each sex she has with a guy must end with a deposit of what u would battle for the rest of ur life. And there is nothing as painful as when u remember how sweet her cookie was and she begins to reject ur calls and invites and finally sent u a message that I'm done with you. That means u r now one of her dead bones. One down, maybe 600 more to ride and put down to the grave, her body is now a weapon saying "I will punish men, men are scum, men are wicked".
in case u don't know when a girl refuse suicide, promiscuity is her last option to get rid of inferiority.
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by ArticleBeast: 11:36am On May 17, 2020
jawalis:

Forgive me, i honestly do not have a suitable answer to your question. But you can kindle help ask your Mother cos am sure she’ll give the right answer to your question and if she failed again like she already failed to train you properly. You can pls ask your Grandmothers. Those bitches will answer cos they have been breeding failures and nonentities.
I know you will be bleating and angry. It is easy to insult other people mothers and women in general. Classify them as prostitutes but the moment the women in your family are added to the list, you start bleating like a goat. My advise to you uncultured swine, before you call women names, remember that you have sisters, aunties, mothers, and granny.

Run along kiddo

3 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jawalis(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I know you will be bleating and angry. It is easy to insult other people mothers and women in general. Classify them as prostitutes but the moment the women in your family are added to the list, you start bleating like a goat. My advise to you uncultured swine, before you call women names, remember that you have sisters, aunties, mothers, and granny.

Run along kiddo
Why not just sit right and face your rotten life and stop mentioning what doesn’t concern you
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by ArticleBeast: 11:58am On May 17, 2020
jawalis:

Why not just sit right and face your rotten life and stop mentioning what doesn’t concern you
K uncultured swine

Last reply since you seem pained grin grin

1 Like

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2020
ArticleBeast:

K uncultured swine

Last reply since you seem pained grin grin
that jawalis is a pure idiotic breed,he rushed to comment that 80% women are prostitute,and you asked him a relevant question if his mother is among the 80% cos thats a big number you know,the idiot begin bleat like goat,they talk rubbish think say him dey insult you not knowing say him dey insult people wey put am for primary school wey him manage go,i like the way you ignored the puppy.

2 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by ArticleBeast: 12:55pm On May 17, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
that jawalis is a pure idiotic breed,he rushed to comment that 80% women are prostitute,and you asked him a relevant question if his mother is among the 80% cos thats a big number you know,the idiot begin bleat like goat,they talk rubbish think say him dey insult you not knowing say him dey insult people wey put am for primary school wey him manage go,i like the way you ignored the puppy.
Infact he said "every woman", the moment I included the women in his family, he started barking. You will be surprised that the nitwit will call himself an Alpha male. Most of them are just kids being fed by their parents

4 Likes

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jawalis(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
I refuse to shares in your stupidity. Am not gonna exchange words with a 10kb brain memory like yours. Get a life bro.
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by jawalis(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Infact he said "every woman", the moment I included the women in his family, he started barking. You will be surprised that the nitwit will call himself an Alpha male. Most of them are just kids being fed by their parents
Hmmmm. Who did you offended that put you in such brainless bondage? You’ll be fine. But I still wonders what joy you derived from quoting mentions of people who didn’t talk/refers in any way to you. Anyways; that’s how you were brought up.
Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
Igossip:
Controversial South African Reality Tv Star Zodwa Wabantu, has taken to her social media timeline made a massive comments that keep her fans talking.

The 34 years old Zodwa, who is known for her half naked and..........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-will-remain-a-prostitute-until-death-comes-south-african-tv-star-zodwa-wabantu/

Why are you guys acting shocked and surprised?

She is not different from our own Nigerian Instagram slayqueens. Or you don't know they are coded prostitutes too? Some naija girls are worse. You will be amazed that sweet girl you call your girlfriend is shuffling between 10 to 15 different dicks without any of you knowing. Nothing shocks me anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys / Whats Your Relationship/dating Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.