Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu (8782 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Infact he said "every woman", the moment I included the women in his family, he started barking. You will be surprised that the nitwit will call himself an Alpha male. Most of them are just kids being fed by their parents
the puppy has replied me by saying yet another rubbish,and stop glorifying some idiot boys by calling them alpha male,boys who think wearing clothes and having girlfrienda is what is called alpha male,they are alpha monkeys,i have met some of them offline and they are the real alpha monkeys.

1 Like

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by Femilekan233: 1:24pm On May 17, 2020
BakedCake:
At least she is honest ...

Most if not all girlfriends are practicing prostitutes .. Your guy buys you an iPhone after a weekend of marathon panel beating ...and then on your ways home you see olosho and you begin dey spoil face ... You self nah olosho just that ...

You have been privatised..!!!
bro dont say privatised,because if it is privatised it is not longer olosho ,what u will say is that d company has not been incoporated with cac to issue a licence anything privatised is for only the investors and not public use

1 Like

Re: ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu by ArticleBeast: 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
jawalis:

Hmmmm. Who did you offended that put you in such brainless bondage? You’ll be fine. But I still wonders what joy you derived from quoting mentions of people who didn’t talk/refers in any way to you. Anyways; that’s how you were brought up.
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy / Why is masturbation "harmful"? Why is sex different from masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.