Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) (5057 Views)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by AlphaGreenz: 11:00pm On May 16, 2020
When I glanced at this photo I couldn't help but laugh out loud... This is what happens when you're a nice guy!

But girls can be brutal and straight as f**k... Lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Muna4real(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
Reminds me of my boyfriend.
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by mbanefoeze(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2020
Bro u seems bored
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by JentuPrinz(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2020
Nigerian ways of saying"I love you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by AlphaGreenz: 10:48am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:
Reminds me of my boyfriend.
So you hate he's always checking up on you by asking if you've eaten?
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by AlphaGreenz: 10:50am On May 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Nigerian ways of saying"I love you"
I tell you... Their emotion overrides their sense of thought.
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by tasceige(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2020
Lemme share a story....

This happened during the phase 2 lockdown, I happened to roam the internet alot, one app will surely take me to another, say from Nairaland to Twitter and something will take me to Instagram and back to WhatsApp story.

Met this amazing babe in NY, I'm in Nigeria though. We talk and chat once a while mostly about ourselves and things we do. You know a time will come during a phone conversation when there is absolutely nothing else to say but you just wanna keep the call going pending when something pressing will come from any end.

My mistake was asking this question, "hey so what have you eaten today?" I wish I never asked. And then the question came "what's with Nigerian guys and this kinda question". I said to my self, guy!! you don fumble. But then there is always something to say.

Told her, my idea of asking is not because I wanna know if you're taking care of your self or something, afterall you're an adult, rather most times I always don't have any idea of what I'm gonna eat considering the lockdown, so may be what you've eaten might give me an inspiration towards what I'm gonna eat next.
To also think about it, some people forget to eat, citing an example from my place of work before the lockdown. It's takes someone asking me if I've eaten before I remember I haven't had anything to eat for that day.

She bought the response, though it's true. And i jejely told her I wanna go get some ingredients to cook the jollof rice and chicken since that was what she ate. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Naija246: 11:07am On May 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 17, 2020
Oh Lord!

grin grin grin Ladies why? grin
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Hypnotise: 2:47pm On May 17, 2020
tasceige:
Lemme share a story....

This happened during the phase 2 lockdown, I happened to roam the internet alot, one app will surely take me to another, say from Nairaland to Twitter and something will take me to Instagram and back to WhatsApp story.

Met this amazing babe in NY, I'm in Nigeria though. We talk and chat once a while mostly about ourselves and things we do. You know a time will come during a phone conversation when there is absolutely nothing else to say but you just wanna keep the call going pending when something pressing will come from any end.

My mistake was asking this question, "hey so what have you eaten today?" I wish I never asked. And then the question came "what's with Nigerian guys and this kinda question". I said to my self, guy!! you don fumble. But then there is always something to say.

Told her, my idea of asking is not because I wanna know if you're taking care of your self or something, afterall you're an adult, rather most times I always don't have any idea of what I'm gonna eat considering the lockdown, so may be what you've eaten might give me an inspiration towards what I'm gonna eat next.
To also think about it, some people forget to eat, citing an example from my place of work before the lockdown. It's takes someone asking me if I've eaten before I remember I haven't had anything to eat for that day.

She bought the response, though it's true. And i jejely told her I wanna go get some ingredients to cook the jollof rice and chicken since that was what she ate. grin grin
Lol.
U for fall your own hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by AlphaGreenz: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
tasceige:
Lemme share a story....

grin grin grin... That question can really sound stupid at times.
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Liposure: 10:42pm On May 17, 2020
Reminds me of nina
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2020
this only happen to guys who form i am too caring to girls.such a guy probably deserves what the girl hands out to him cheesy
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 17, 2020
tasceige:
Lemme share a story....

ladies tend to ask such a question.i cant count the number of ladies who have asked me if i eaten or what did i eat.Its more of a nigerian thing than a guy"s thing.also if the person u chatting with is feeling too much or acting like an airhead its best u just cut off the chat but then some guys are too foolish cheesy to code when to cut off until they get practically insulted cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Meedon: 10:59pm On May 17, 2020

Why the hype

Girls also say this

You'll call them betafemale right?
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
lefulefu:
ladies tend to ask such a question.i cant count the number of ladies who have asked me if i eaten or what did i eat.Its more of a nigerian thing than a guy"s thing.

LADIES WILL ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO EMBARRASS AND RIDICULE YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE GAME.
I'VE ALWAYS TOLD BOYS THAT THE BEST RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE ONES THAT THE LIKENESS JUST COMES NATURALLY. IF YOU PUT IN SO MUCH EFFORT TO START A RELATIONSHIP IT DOESN'T LAST. EITHER YOU GET BORED OF PUTTING IN ALL THE EFFORTS ALONE OR YOU REALIZE YOU'VE WASTED YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT WORTH IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by BigJoe19: 11:58pm On May 17, 2020
Stupidity!!! That's all I see.
There are many things more important in life than this nonsense.
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LADIES WILL ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO EMBARRASS AND RIDICULE YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE GAME.
I'VE ALWAYS TOLD BOYS THAT THE BEST RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE ONES THAT THE LIKENESS JUST COMES NATURALLY. IF YOU PUT IN SO MUCH EFFORT TO START A RELATIONSHIP IT DOESN'T LAST. EITHER YOU GET BORED OF PUTTING IN ALL THE EFFORTS ALONE OR YOU REALIZE YOU'VE WASTED YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT WORTH IT.
so true cheesy..if a lady is embarassing a guy on the way he chats with her high chance she"s not into the guy cheesy.but some guys are so foolish sha.they will put so much effort in trying to make a girl like them and try to be the good boy when chatting when its obvious the girl is not interested in them.if a girl genuinly likes you if u like dey chat or talk rubbish she will even be smiling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
so true cheesy..if a lady is embarassing a guy on the way he chats with her high chance she"s not into the guy cheesy.but some guys are so foolish sha.they will put so much effort in trying to make a girl like them and try to be the good boy when chatting when its obvious the girl is not interested in them.if a girl genuinly likes you if u like dey chat or talk rubbish she will even be smiling cheesy

IF THEIR EFFORT'S DON'T WORK THEY START TO OFFER MONEY. OFFER TO PAY FOR THIS AND THAT, THEN TURN AROUND TO ACCUSE HER OF BEING A GOLD DIGGER AND ALL THAT STUFF.
NAIJA MEN TOO FOOLISH. NO NEED TO DEBATE THIS.

2 Likes

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF THEIR EFFORT'S DON'T WORK THEY START TO OFFER MONEY. OFFER TO PAY FOR THIS AND THAT, THEN TURN AROUND TO ACCUSE HER OF BEING A GOLD DIGGER AND ALL THAT STUFF.
NAIJA MEN TOO FOOLISH. NO NEED TO DEBATE THIS.
aghhh such men need ubunja in their life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 18, 2020
Ariza:
Oh Lord!

grin grin grin Ladies why? grin
dude probably deserves it.some men can never learn when not to make a fool of themselves.its probably this guy is always disturbing her with endless phonecalls
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:10am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
aghhh such men need ubunja in their life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MANY OF THEM THINK IT'S GAME AND UBUNJA IS A FOOL. STALKING AND BUGGING A PERSON NONSTOP FOR MANY MONTHS. IMAGINE THIS ONE BEGGING FOR A CHANCE. A CHANCE FOR WHAT? AHHH!

1 Like

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by SaintBishop: 12:22am On May 18, 2020
Ok. undecided
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:14am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
dude probably deserves it.some men can never learn when not to make a fool of themselves.its probably this guy is always disturbing her with endless phonecalls
grin grin grin grin grin
First it is "Don't Answer" now this? grin

1 Like

Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by tasceige(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ladies tend to ask such a question.i cant count the number of ladies who have asked me if i eaten or what did i eat.Its more of a nigerian thing than a guy"s thing.also if the person u chatting with is feeling too much or acting like an airhead its best u just cut off the chat but then some guys are too foolish cheesy to code when to cut off until they get practically insulted cheesy.

I agree with you. I've worked a customer service job before apparently still in the line of business, so keeping the conversation is key but then the point remains profiling the kinda person you'rr talking too.

There are some friends, we talk long with out asking all those unnecessary questions.. but in a case where you're the one trying to keep the Convo going, one will run outa words. Chating? Once I get all those one word response! I don't response anymore.
Re: This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2020
tasceige:

I agree with you. I've worked a customer service job before apparently still in the line of business, so keeping the conversation is key but then the point remains profiling the kinda person you'rr talking too.

There are some friends, we talk long with out asking all those unnecessary questions.. but in a case where you're the one trying to keep the Convo going, one will run outa words. Chating? Once I get all those one word response! I don't response anymore.
lol yea it depends when such a person would be asking questions like if u have eaten or sorts though it would be weird if a customer service operator was asking me if i have eaten cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Who Don Bleep Twins Before Come Here !!! / My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me / "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.