Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) (5081 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2023
A popular Nairaland feminist who goes by the moniker Candidlady was outed today, after she was caught begging an innocent guy for money. This happened after a heated exchange with the guy on the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7770354/woman-wants-blood-covenant

The innocent victim of the verbal assaults who pretended to have capitulated and defeated by the feminist, made an attempt to send the money. However, he discovered that the account details posted by the now disgraced feminist was that of a man named Samuel Elefan (Samueltemi337).

Many Nairalanders would recall a thread which exposes the new tricks of feminists to make sure men become subservient slaves: https://www.nairaland.com/7828344/feminists-adopted-new-trick-make

It is clear, that the goal of this wicked feminist is to portray Samuel Elefan as a fraudster and criminal, after Samuel Elefan probably refused to have a blood covenant with her.

mrrandomguyยฉยฎ

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by eepeepook: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2023
I don talk am since say woman no dey Nairaland. All you Sango Ota boys will be opening multiple accounts to toast yourselves and each other. Tufia!

37 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Chibuzoripob: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2023
sad Nah wah shocked shocked shocked shocked We caught one werey that disguised like girl here just last week. sad

8 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by JasonNOTStatham: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2023
I don't think so, she have been trolling the owner of that account number, there are like three guys she have been tormenting for months.

9 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Well, they know who to mess with.
Na who dey pursue girl for nairaland fit land for that kind mess.
Some accounts here with the F gender identity are actually M in disguise, and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by illicit(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2023
undecided
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Streett: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023
..โ€ฆ.Candidlady, A MAN ?

Well OK! โ€ฆ.So wassup with the constant toxicity towards same fellow MALE gender? โ€ฆ.. Isnโ€™t that concerning?

..He a lowkey stuck in the closet SISSY?

Him for jus focus on the Beggi-Beggi hussle and quit the toxic Female-guise impersonationโ€ฆ And him go still dey get the usual crumbsโ€ฆ
Fortunately for him nairaland is even Beggi-Beggi friendly !

A Male pretending to be Female constantly bashing his own Gender

โ€ฆSuch a weird weird disturbia ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

32 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TemplarLandry: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Some people don't read to comprehend. From the exposition up here, she deliberately gave out a guy's bank details in order to malign him.

11 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by bomadu(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2023
That is how life is
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Oh mine. What is my brother doing here
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2023
mrrandomguy:
A popular Nairaland feminist who goes by the moniker Candidlady was outed today, after she was caught begging an innocent guy for money. This happened after a heated exchange with the guy on the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7770354/woman-wants-blood-covenant

The innocent victim of the verbal assaults who pretended to have capitulated and defeated by the feminist, made an attempt to send the money. However, he discovered that the account details posted by the now disgraced feminist was that of a man named Samuel Elefan (Samueltemi337).

Many Nairalanders would recall a thread which exposes the new tricks of feminists to make sure men become subservient slaves: https://www.nairaland.com/7828344/feminists-adopted-new-trick-make

It is clear, that the goal of this wicked feminist is to portray Samuel Elefan as a fraudster and criminal, after Samuel Elefan probably refused to have a blood covenant with her.

mrrandomguyยฉยฎ

Hello I beg tithe pardon
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Some people don't read to comprehend. From the exposition up here, she deliberately gave out a guy's bank details in order to malign him.

No honey, it wasn't a wrong number
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TemplarLandry: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
@CandidLady, you're stubborn o. ๐Ÿ˜
VickyELEFAN:

No honey, it wasn't a wrong number

1 Like

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
@CandidLady, you're stubborn o. ๐Ÿ˜
On the contrary, the candidilady is a man with a hairy blokos. In 2020 I discovered he has been using the ELยฃFAN family account number to engage in aggressive begging and BLACKMAILING on nairaland

If you check my profile and the monikers I follow, you will understand

my in-law begs on nairaland with my account number and that of my family

1 Like

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TemplarLandry: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Too many males masquerade as women on this site.
VickyELEFAN:

On the contrary, the candidilady is a man with a hairy blokos. In 2020 I discovered he has been using the ELยฃFAN family account number to engage in aggressive begging and BLACKMAILING on nairaland

If you check my profile and the monikers I follow, you will understand
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Too many males masquerade as women on this site.

We will still have do discuss the LAWRENCE family begging on nairaland TOO. Sister, aunty, brother and dadyy grin

Oga Miracood2
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TemplarLandry: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Spill the beans.
Who are they?

FaithELEFAN:

We will still have do discuss the LAWRENCE family begging on nairaland TOO. Sister, aunty, brother and dadyy grin
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by FaithELEFAN(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Spill the beans.
Who are they?

All is well
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by GoodRocks: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2023
I always knew that those wannabe feminist are all men disguising as females

Candidlady
IconicR
Jennyclay
Etc

They're are males

10 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2023
That was how i dm one, thinking i was chatting with a lady, after i sent 5k, she begged me that she hasn't eaten and had a fight with her brother.

I didn't know it was a disgusting nigga i was chatting with. It was when i used another number to call, and he picked, he asked who is this. I was in shock.

This forum, is disgusting, so many poor and village, and mentally disturbed people on this site angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by dkidd: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
eepeepook:
I don talk am since say woman no dey Nairaland. All you Sango Ota boys will be opening multiple accounts to toast yourselves and each other. Tufia!
Hahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Pweetyccee(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
That was how i dm one, thinking i was chatting with a lady, after i sent 5k, she begged me that she hasn't eaten and had a fight with her brother.

I didn't know it was a disgusting nigga i was chatting with. It was when i used another number to call, and he picked, he asked who is this. I was in shock.

This forum, is disgusting, so many poor and village, and mentally disturbed people on this site angry
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Evestar200(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by kenedyx: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:

I always find peace in knowing that people like that only exist because of people like you. At least you can serve as a deterrent to other unfortunate fellows like you.

7 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
kenedyx:

I always find peace in knowing that people like that only exist because of people like you. At least you can serve as a deterrent to other unfortunate fellows like you.
As poor as you are, struggling to feed and live a conducive life. You call me unfortunate. Ontop ordinary 5k.

Everyone isn't broke like you, i give, am not stingy like you. If you like be careful on how you give, or rather whom you give to, you don't have and you will still not have.

I don't suffer, i know you can't give more 1k, even if someone cry to you for help. So don't come here, to express your frustrated life.

Everyone isn't poor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Vyzz: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
This nairaland is deep lol
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Unperturbedpota: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Serves you right
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Unperturbedpota: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
As poor as you are, struggling to feed and live a conducive life. You call me unfortunate. Ontop ordinary 5k.

Everyone isn't broke like you, i give, am not stingy like you. If you like be careful on how you give, or rather whom you give to, you don't have and you will still not have.

I don't suffer, i know you can't give more 1k, even if someone cry to you for help. So don't come here, to express your frustrated life.

Everyone isn't poor.

You are a liar. You are dirt poor and hungry. See th way you attacked him and started broke shaming him shows you are the broke wretched one.

You sound like an iliterate thug.

5k KO. Have you eaten today ? See thief who sent someone 5k that can't even buy eba N200 for himself

Thief ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Yougoexplaintir: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:

Everyone isn't poor.
Please send money let me eat this afternoon,any amount is okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls In The World Displaying Ankara Bikini / 7 Habits Of True Gentleman Thatmake Women Melt / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.