Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa (24736 Views)

Cross River PDP Receives 5,000 APC Returnees From One Senatorial District / LASG Gives N20,000 Each To 2nd Batch Of 315 Returnees From South Africa / Labour Cancels Planned Strike In Ondo As Governor Pays Six-month Arrears. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by luluman: 12:21pm On May 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
God bless you sir. Even if they are all from the South East.

They remain your sons and brothers. I just hope that Igbos will appreciate this kind gesture.

Do they ever appreciate anything good?
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by opportunities12(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2020
STREETSAN:

Do you? Regardless. It's not from his salary

Really you want to know? All these faceless Indomie generation. SMH. You don't worth my time
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by jom28gy(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2020
opportunities12:

Really you want to know? All these faceless Indomie generation. SMH. You don't worth my time
no mind him,he thought he has done a big thing,
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
STREETSAN:
Nothing special. It's tax payers money to start with
Ipob in sefia pain
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
davidtemi:
Frm his pocket
From your pocket foolery
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by davidtemi(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:

From your pocket foolery
how do u now feel after writing this? Achieved right??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
davidtemi:
how do u now feel after writing this? Achieved right??
Ask Seun
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by davidtemi(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:

Ask Seun
ok
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by Karlifate: 4:46pm On May 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

How many States did Buhari give N10 Billion for Covid-19? Only Lagos.

No further remarks.
You're wrong.
Lagos State Govt. = 5B Naira
Ogun State Govt. = 5B Naira
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2020
Slynation:
Hmmm... Never knew people pay to quarantine shaah

Only in Nigeria, like if they don’t pay who will pay? Or will they let them mix with the populace or starve to death? Even refugees are not ignored like that talkless of quarantined citizens. Lmao
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by Slynation(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2020
jaxxy:

Only in Nigeria, like if they don’t pay who will pay? Or will they let them mix with the populace or starve to death? Even refugees are not ignored like that talkless of quarantined citizens. Lmao
Asin eh...Personally left for me, I won't pay shi-shi to quarantine in hotels when i have home

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
Slynation:

Asin eh...Personally left for me, I won't pay shi-shi to quarantine in hotels when i have home

Why shud u pay? Unless u were told b4 coming and u agreed to it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by PropertyBuying(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
STREETSAN:
Nothing special. It's tax payers money to start with
We need to to cut down on government bougous spendings.
Re: Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa by cuteboy2: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Please list the countries doing such here with proof. Thanks

marvin906:

did you just say no nation is doing that..
guy if you don't know something don't assume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.