Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner (7399 Views)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Onyiamaogu: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020

A lesbian lady has taken to her social media page to share photos of the bruises she obtained as a result of physical abuse from her partner.

The lady while sharing the photos, urged anyone in an abusive relationship to ‘Get Help’ and not put up with anyone laying their hands on them.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

To all my lesbians out there in an abusive relationships, GET HELP. Don’t put up with anyone putting they’re hands on you. Stud, Stem, Fem , GET HELP. Today I finally realized that even me being masculine can’t protect me from someone who wants to cause harm Hundred points symbol

See photos below;

More Photos: https://repnaija.com.ng/omg-lesbian-lady-shares-photos-of-bruises-she-got-from-her-abusive-partner/
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Enoch07: 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
lesbians too?? it alright

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by MrSensor(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2020
A fellow lesbian partner has beaten the hell out of her and that's serves her right grin.

6 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Skmoda(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
Oga oo

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by vickydankal(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
Maybe from this she will find the light

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by MaziAlaye(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
This is what we call erotic love.. probably they just finished shooting a lesbian domination scene and this babe decided to post- shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Texman21: 5:51pm On May 17, 2020
Waiting for the #metoo movement response on this,would like to see how they handle this.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by adadike(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2020
Na your fellow woman beat you like this ba? But how can you stand a fellow woman kissing, sucking your boobs and using dildos on you when the real thing is out there begging for attention.. Tufiakwa! Biko Cha n'uzo

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 17, 2020
so even lesbian lovers suffer domestic violence cheesy
na wa cheesy
so if in yankee two lesbians are fighting wich one will the police arrest cheesy
we obviously know who the police would arrest if it were a man and a woman fighting

7 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by larrymoore(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2020
hahaha be wary so that passion doesn't Kill you.
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 17, 2020
Texman21:
Waiting for the #metoo movement response on this,would like to see how they handle this.
they would let it slide.she was beaten up by a fellow woman not a man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2020
Was the cut made with 'scissors'? If you know what I mean cool

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by GodPunishBiafra: 6:04pm On May 17, 2020
Anything homosexuality, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED EACHOTHER IN ORDER TO SAVE THE WORLD OFF OF TWO DISORIENTED FOOLS.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Texman21: 6:04pm On May 17, 2020
lefulefu:
they would let it slide.she was beaten up by a fellow woman not a man cheesy
they should be no exceptions unless they're cool with same sex domestic violence cheesy .

Democrats are just using them to play chess grin

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by honeyB2018: 6:29pm On May 17, 2020
Why she no end up there? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by aristocratic5(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2020
Nymphomaniac
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by africandictator(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2020
She is too ugly to be straight , sister keep it up and very soon you would find the right lesbian partner who can cope with your ugliness. Dammn see her jaw self o am sure she recently shaved.
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 17, 2020
it is finished
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2020
Even gays dey fight. Humans just get wahala
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Tedpgrass: 8:19pm On May 17, 2020
Abuse should Not be tolerated regardless of race, sexuality, gender orientation...

That is the message we should focus on

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Thejustw14(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2020
Men are scum.:!!:.lol
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Kobicove(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2020
So even lesbians also suffer domestic violence! shocked
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by KristaPretty(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
Na wa o. Maybe you cheated with another woman grin grin confused confusionist

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by DaddyRochie1642: 8:41pm On May 17, 2020
Now, she'll start Appreciating Vitamin Dick grin
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
All these feminists will not come and rant o. If it were to be a man that did that to her, it would have been war
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by chubinwa(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2020
I hope she is not expecting sympathy from the masses
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
smh
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by ObongBona(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2020
I thought vampires don't exist.
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by AmazingMOG: 3:15am On May 18, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Anything homosexuality, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED EACHOTHER IN ORDER TO SAVE THE WORLD OFF OF TWO DISORIENTED FOOLS.
though I'm not from the East as a MOG am giving you a direct order to delete this your Monica next time I come across your Monica I'll lay a curse on you and your family

Be warn.
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by frozen70(f): 3:24am On May 18, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

A lesbian lady has taken to her social media page to share photos of the bruises she obtained as a result of physical abuse from her partner.

The lady while sharing the photos, urged anyone in an abusive relationship to ‘Get Help’ and not put up with anyone laying their hands on them.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

See photos below;

More Photos: https://repnaija.com.ng/omg-lesbian-lady-shares-photos-of-bruises-she-got-from-her-abusive-partner/

Serves you right
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Lordave: 4:20am On May 18, 2020
Lmao grin grin grin

Looks like a coćk fight.
Re: Lesbian Lady Shares Photos Of Bruises She Got From Her Abusive Partner by Nobody: 4:58am On May 18, 2020
As salam alaikum waramontulah wabarakatuh. To all our muslim brothers/sisters that are singles please come join us to get you connected,we have more requests right from the brothers so more single sisters are needed for a serious relationship only. Join us on our whatspp page 08174673270. We will be waiting to hear from you all. Maa salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.