Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD (6243 Views)

How A Huge Snake Was Removed From A Car Wheel (video) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by psalmz(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
Learning
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by psalmz(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Na wa,you have turned where I am meant to learn to a war zone

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by psalmz(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
Lol
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by thebigkendo(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
psalmz:
I plan purchasing a Honda Accord 04 this week,seen one,body is still standard,engine sounds fine,checked the exhaust,no unnecessary black carbon on it,Brown on the inside,water still flows out from it,just minor fixes to be made,just wanna confirm how do I know the catalyst is still in order

By scanning the vehicle.. ECU will throw a P0420 code(I am assuming it's a 4 cylinder engine)

I drive a 4 cylinder 06 accord without catalyst, the catalyst on that accord generation is purely for emission control.. It has no effect on fuel economy.

I used an O2 sensor spacer to remove the P0420 check engine light

Calayst or no catalyst should not be a major concern for buying that car.. If every other thing checks out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Mokelu: 2:04pm On May 18, 2020
thebigkendo:

By scanning the vehicle.. ECU will throw a P0420 code(I am assuming it's a 4 cylinder engine)

I drive a 4 cylinder 06 accord without catalyst, the catalyst on that accord generation is purely for emission control.. It has no effect on fuel economy.

I used an O2 sensor spacer to remove the P0420 check engine light

Calayst or no catalyst should not be a major concern for buying that car.. If every other thing checks out.

Welcome back, consultant grin grin
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by adanny01(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
legalwealth:

Ok but you said up there that you never owned or have access to 2004 Honda accord.

But since you said you have 03 accord since 2014, 03, 04,05 are more like the same thing just with some few changes, did you have or removed its catalytic converter?

I am referring to the Euro and Asia model.

The ones sold brand new in Nigeria are made in Thailand.

Mine is the US model.

Yes, I removed the 1st half but still have the 2nd half on. The Cat got blocked, I changed 2 exhaust flange gaskets before a mechanic diagnosed a blocked car. Its been 3yrs now.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by thebigkendo(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2020
adanny01:

Mine is the US model.

Even some Hyundai and kia sold brand news in Nigeria do have O2 sensor talk more of Catalyst converter grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by uboma(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
server456:
I'm legalwealth and I just registered this account to clear something and nothing more.

Uboma is a moderator of Jobs and vacancies and he has his number on his signature that he sells honey in Abuja.

After the slight fewd here between me and heavenlybang here who insulted me first and even post my pictures that Uboma came being biased, I saw that he has instigated his fellow moderator to ban me till December 28th, 2020. For what and on top what?

After I saw that I was banned and one post of mine was only removed while the insult of heavenlybang and my pictures he attached was not removed. I picked his number from his signature and called him to call his attention to it.

He didn't pick the call the first time and even second time solely because he knew that he has done something wrong. I then clicked on the mail super moderator button of which it was later than a super moderator removed my picture and other posts.

If not for inferiority complex and being biased, why will he ban me till December 2020 and even also leave heavenlybang not banned for the same duration.

I have my automotive forum and banning me here even for life is a blessing to me because I will have more time to keep developing mine.

I am not the one who banned you. You got banned for hurling insults at others. Serves you right. Kindly refrain from calling my line. I wish to have no dealings with you here or outside this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Gabapentin: 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
server456:

I have my automotive forum and banning me here even for life is a blessing to me because I will have more time to keep developing mine.

Modified

so you keep claiming and boasting

yet you can't get enough of nairaland.com, you keep posting here instead of focusing on your moribund business and forum

kindly go away and focus on your forum, you are not wanted here

goodbye and good riddance

3 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Gabapentin: 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
server456:

grin

Your post up there was also removed. You won't fight for it to be returned instead?

unlike you I know nairaland is not real life, it's just an Avenue for relaxation and learning so I dont take things seriously

get a life and focus on important things, maybe then you will understand that these online banters are not that serious

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by server456: 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
Gabapentin:

so you keep claiming and boasting

yet you can't get enough of nairaland.com, you keep posting here instead of focusing on your moribund business and forum

kindly go away and focus on your forum, you are not wanted here

goodbye and good riddance

grin grin grin

Only if you know and understand how things work but it is a pity you don't.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by server456: 4:06pm On May 18, 2020
Gabapentin:

unlike you I know nairaland is not real life, it's just an Avenue for relaxation and learning so I dont take things seriously

get a life and focus on important things, maybe then you will understand that these online banters are not that serious

Alternate moniker opened on May 14th 2020.

I understand your pains. Kpele! !!
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Gabapentin: 4:08pm On May 18, 2020
server456:

grin grin grin

Only if you know and understand how things work but it is a pity you don't.

you have built your entire life around nairaland.com and it has become an obsession to you

everything that happens to you, ends up here

even your so called forum, you still need nairaland clicks and views to sustain it, otherwise it will crash and burn

you think it's easy to create and run a forum at the level of nairaland.com?

we'll see how far you've gone when you return from your ban on December 28th,

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Gabapentin: 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
the funny thing is that I didn't even know about you and your story till just a few weeks ago

on my audi WhatsApp group someone posted your story and used you as a laughing stock, that's how I even checked your profile and found out about your constant lamentations

work on your life and your business and stay away from nairaland.com, it will do you a lot of good

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by server456: 4:15pm On May 18, 2020
Gabapentin:
the funny thing is that I didn't even know about you and your story till just a few weeks ago

on my audi WhatsApp group someone posted your story and used you as a laughing stock, that's how I even checked your profile and found out about your constant lamentations

work on your life and your business and stay away from nairaland.com, it will do you a lot of good

What more are you known for than lies, blabbings and fabrications.

Enjoy your alternate hiding moniker boy! !!
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Mynewdawn15: 4:22pm On May 18, 2020
I wonder why someone here is crying wolf. Someone told you to shut up over an argument, the next thing is calling the person fool, stupid and so on, like that's not enough you decided to bring his father into the conversation.

Tell me why you don't deserve a ban?
Àgbàyà

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by server456: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Mynewdawn15:
I wonder why someone here is crying wolf. Someone told you to shut up over an argument, the next thing is calling the person fool, stupid and so on, like that's not enough you decided to bring his father into the conversation.

Tell me why you don't deserve a ban?
Àgbàyà

Was I arguing with him? NO

Lack of manner and beef he has for me which he has been displaying all over nairaland trolling me made him to tell his father to shut up for no reason.

Besides, if they like they should ban my main moniker for life which I've said severally, it is their own cup of tea and I'm not moved.

I'm not someone of low self esteem that will be crying over ban. If not for uboma who posted up there along with needless images which have now been hidden by Marpol that I called him, I won't bother myself creating this moniker to clear the air.

I use my main moniker for whatever and I'm not like those who hide under alternate monikers to be perpetrating evil.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by server456: 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
adanny01:

Mine is the US model.

Yes, I removed the 1st half but still have the 2nd half on. The Cat got blocked, I changed 2 exhaust flange gaskets before a mechanic diagnosed a blocked car. Its been 3yrs now.

Thanks for that clarification and hint. Mine is Canada but assembled in USA.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by thebigkendo(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
server456:
I'm legalwealth and I just registered this account to clear what Uboma said up there that I called him and nothing more.

Uboma is a moderator of Jobs and vacancies and he has his number on his signature that he sells honey in Abuja.

After the slight fewd here between me and heavenlybang who insulted me first and even posted my pictures that Uboma came being biased, I saw that he has instigated his fellow moderator to ban me till December 28th, 2020. For what and on top what?

After I saw that I was banned and one post of mine was only removed while the insult of heavenlybang and my pictures he attached was not removed. I picked his number from his signature and called him to call his attention to it.

He didn't pick the call the first time and even second time solely because he knew that he has done something wrong. I then clicked on the mail super moderator button of which it was later than a super moderator removed my picture and other posts.

If not for inferiority complex and being biased, why will he ban me till December 2020 and even also leave heavenlybang not banned for the same duration.

Modified

Bla bla bla bla bla.
But you are here with an alternate moniker instead getting to work on developing your forum..

Lateefat101 & Co monikers will soon make a come back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player / The Might Of Fuel Economy I Don't Understand / Julius Berger Resumes Work On Apapa-oshodi Expressway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.