Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD (6239 Views)

How A Huge Snake Was Removed From A Car Wheel (video) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by thebigkendo(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
server456:

grin

Is it not you aproko car consultant? My forum is moving and as I've up there, I created this one to clear the air on what moderator uboma posted along with unnecessary images.

Oya thank you.. The air had been cleared.. Now deactivate the moniker & go develop your forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by AgentGoat: 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
Is there anytime legalwealth will not have problems with people?
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Alfred74: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Broda legalwealth and ban na like 5 and 6. grin
Uncle heavenlybang,thank you for setting him up lol,you sabi play the game pass am grin

Finally dem don give legalwealth ewe joko je grin
Use this time to kolobi your WhatsApp minions and then develop your website .

Prince,I hear say you don run go abuja, Lagos must be very hot. Na covid 19 chase you abi no money again ni ? grin Hopefully you will get sense,and have a meaningful life for that abuja wen you de. Lagos na for people like us,not for suegbes like u grin See you on the streets of nairaland with your main moniker come December 2020 grin

3 bottles of sea man's schennaps for the mod wen ban you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Alfred74:
Uncle heavenlybang,thank you for setting him up lol,you sabi play the game pass am grin

Prince,I hear say you don run go abuja, Lagos must be very hot. Na covid 19 chase you abi no money again ni ? grin Hopefully you will get sense,and have a meaningful life for that abuja wen you de. Lagos na for people like us,not for suegbes like u grin See you on the streets of nairaland with your main moniker come December 2020 grin

I was actually banned too.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Alfred74: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

A small price to pay for salvation,sir you said it all.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Presegs(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Alfred74:

grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Presegs(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Alfred74:

A small price to pay for salvation, sir you said it all.

cheesy shocked grin
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Presegs(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

But you seriously begged and gave bribe left and right to be unbanned grin.

server456:

Was I arguing with him? NO

Lack of manner and beef he has for me which he has been displaying all over nairaland trolling me made him to tell his father to shut up for no reason.

Besides, if they like they should ban my main moniker for life which I've said severally, it is their own cup of tea and I'm not moved.

I'm not someone of low self esteem that will be crying over ban. If not for uboma who posted up there along with needless images which have now been hidden by Marpol that I called him, I won't bother myself creating this moniker to clear the air.

I use my main moniker for whatever and I'm not like those who hide under alternate monikers to be perpetrating evil.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by psalmz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Una turn my post to a market place forgeting the reason I created this thread
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Presegs:

But you seriously begged and gave bribe left and right to be unbanned grin.

Unlike you, I actually have a life outside and nairaland na just cruise.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Presegs(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Unlike you, I actually have a life outside and nairaland na just cruise.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by BamBamK: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2020
welcome to nairaland, cartalk section

psalmz:
Una turn my post to a market place forgeting the reason I created this thread
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by gly2ken: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
adanny01:

The Honda engineers that produced some European and Asian models without catalytic converters are not automotive industry experts abi?
the true the only effect of the catalytic converter is the sound of the car. Its absence doesn't affect anything except air pollution. Buy the car if it is a good deal
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by Presegs(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2020
gly2ken:
the true the only effect of the catalytic converter is the sound of the car. Its absence doesn't affect anything except air pollution. Buy the car if it is a good deal

Noise and air pollution are good for health and atmosphere?

Just imagine that all the vehicles in Nigeria are without catalytic converter or we all remove them as some people
were saying they removed theirs and that others should also remove theirs for whatever selfish reasons.
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by osato45: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Hope the transmission is good too
Re: How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD by psalmz(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
osato45:
Hope the transmission is good too
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy The 5w-30 Oil In Abuja? / Camry Or Avensis? / Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.