Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102264 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AfroKnight: 9:05am On May 18, 2020
sweettease:
Is that how people quit marriages? Something tells me you're the one with a problem in the marriage undecided

You’re a woman. Not surprised by your comment.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by BareFacedLies(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

How can your wife be giving you timetable of when to fúck her and when not to? angry

And the marriage is still very young?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 9:07am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Why did u marry her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Asebaba1(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Treat her the way she treats you! Don't be crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you.
Bro, make sure no financial jist join two of you, make sure you provide basic things that you are capable of providing, don't kill yourself for someone because another man will continue where you stop, if sleeping at home is not interesting get cash and lodge sometimes to give yourself good sleep, take vacations and make yourself happy.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by WorWorBoy: 9:15am On May 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Why did u marry her
Good question, delkuf why did you marry her? is she from a wealthy home?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Graysons: 9:23am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
guy, I don't have issue with you. Stop putting your stupidity online
oh the irony lol.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Good question, delkuf why did you marry her? is she from a wealthy home?
I didn't marry her because of money. she is not from a wealthy family. The issue is not of money, the issue is she is not caring. Didn't you read that part where I said I am down with fever now for three days, it was some friends I sent to get drugs for me. The only thing she had ask me is how is your body. please you guys should read through. if you are not giving her money, then she is not doing anything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Asebaba1:

Bro, make sure no financial jist join two of you, make sure you provide basic things that you are capable of providing, don't kill yourself for someone because another man will continue where you stop, if sleeping at home is not interesting get cash and lodge sometimes to give yourself good sleep, take vacations and make yourself happy.
thank bro. I go the extra mile for her, but she can't do little things for me. I will just provide the basic things. I don't hide money
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
Asebaba1:

thank bro. I go the extra mile for her, but she can't do little things for me. I will just provide the basic things. I don't hide money from her. If am with 100k, she knows. but now, things will be a whole lot different

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
oh the irony lol.
guy you have issue. go for check up

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by goodnewscliff(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
sweettease:
Is that how people quit marriages? Something tells me you're the one with a problem in the marriage undecided
yeah.....stewwwpeed reason

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by COURVOISier(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2020
My advice is do not take advise from unmarried people. grin

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DenreleDave(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this

Carry ur cross

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Liposure: 10:16am On May 18, 2020
Its 2 late 2 quit d marriage at d moment. Since she's pregnant, use dis opportunity to try n reason tins wit her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ahmed0336(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2020
Bro, things like these usually happens in marriages. Try to adjust and live with it. Make sure you are always happy and try as much as you can never to ask her for anything you'd be fine.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Genset: 10:23am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Guy I don't ask her for money. But there are I got broke, and I want to go do something that will bring money, just maybe transport fare to that place and may money to do something that will bring bigger money, she will bluntly refuse

U no even get common transport fare? Geez. Your wife dey try.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by megareal: 10:27am On May 18, 2020
She is disappointed at you for something. You need to find out what it is. Also, do not fail to factor in pregnancy hormones on the sex issue, except this started way before that. But it's too early to quit. Marriage no be beans, you have to work at it. Give it all you have got before deciding to throw in the towel.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

I have edited my previous comment.

I will tell you one truth. It is better to borrow/collect from your friend (your guy) than from your wife even if it’s for small expenses.

Also, don’t accept that nonsense timetable for sex. Women can be illogical all day but when it comes to enjoyment of sex they’d rather get “rational” and set up impractical timetables. They will deny themselves the pleasure in the bid to deny you. Don’t accept that nonsense.

Sex should not be used as a weapon for manipulation.
That your second paragraph eh!! So I can't ask my wife for help when in need!!! Your assertion doesn't sit well with me. It depends on the type of woman you married though.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AfroKnight: 10:32am On May 18, 2020
GoldenJAT:
That your second paragraph eh!! So I can't ask my wife for help when in need!!! Your assertion doesn't sit well with me. It depends on the type of woman you married though.

Different strokes for different folks

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
Genset:

are you married

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Taywon: 10:44am On May 18, 2020
Single guys, Hustle oooo

Money answers all things make ur wife no give u time table..... If u like no listen.... Love wont feed u

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by wisdomkid: 10:44am On May 18, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

What you should have asked is "how is he trying to resolve this issue?''
Have OP tried having this discussion with his wife?
Have OP ever tried initiating sex with his wife while they were dating? If yes, then she scammed him because certainly, he would have had $ex numerous times without any timetable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2020
GoldenJAT:
na wa ooo. but I fit dey give am about. now na just food stuff, baby things and nothing else
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
Genset:

Guy, God has blessed me. sincerely am living a good life. I have most of the things I need. am taking good care of her. what I can't stand about her is this, if

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2020
Genset:

Guy, God has blessed me. sincerely am living a good life. I have most of the things I need. am taking good care of her. what I can't stand about her is this, if I give you 200k for example and I need just 1000 from you, and even though you don't have, there is a way you go about it, but she will just bluntly refuse. I hate such behavior. this is just an example

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by politeme: 10:56am On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ArticleBeast: 10:58am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this
And you rushed to marry her. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by LadySarah: 11:01am On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

I have edited my previous comment.

I will tell you one truth. It is better to borrow/collect from your friend (your guy) than from your wife even if it’s for small expenses.

Also, don’t accept that nonsense timetable for sex. Women can be illogical all day but when it comes to enjoyment of sex they’d rather get “rational” and set up impractical timetables. They will deny themselves the pleasure in the bid to deny you. Don’t accept that nonsense.

Sex should not be used as a weapon for manipulation.

If your first paragraph is how you see marriage, then it's warped. No offense sir.
If you or your wife can't cover your unclothedness in times of lack then it's a very useless relationship.

Am I even surprised, Guys that marry superficial girs leaving character and then come here to disturb us with a new account everyday.

Try to explore the fun side of your wife and see her stiffness gone. Maybe your kiss is sloppy, the sex boring undecided, the finance discouraging or she feels dissatisfied with her life or even the preggy.
stop talking and get the job done. cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Chenko001(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2020
when someone says relationships aren't all about sex, some confused people starts shouting. now look at the result

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Malik1338(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2020
the time of dating is for interview not intercourse.you were probably doing oblorblo with her while ignoring her traits

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Stevyne: 11:22am On May 18, 2020
Na see finish cos Am.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by gregyboy(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2020
Guy marriage is not a do or die affair

Send her parking to her fathers house to learn how to be a good wife....

WHILE SHE IS AWAY FLIRT AROUND AND LET IT BE OBVIOUS, WHEN I SAY FLIRT NO GO FALL INLOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN OOH

while she is at her father's house let her know you can do without her, and you only come to visit her because of your child

When she finally get back to the house, her brain go don reset.....

If you didnt offend her she has no right to keep sex from you, only on the case you wronged her, and if you force sex on her by this it is considered pure rape,

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.