Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102281 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Martinez39s(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2020
@delkuf

You should have ended the union before impregnating her. In fact, you should ended it as soon as you observed she was too stiff, she wasn't ready to make sacrifices for you as much as you would for her, and she had little to no regard for you. Even as at now, it's still not too late. Divorcing your wife and having your piece of mind is way much better than keeping your marriage and enduring the unhappiness and misery therein. You can listen to others who would tell you to man up and how it's all your fault, but at the end of the day none of them will share your misery and unhappiness with you. People will always have a lot of opinions on what you should do, but it's up to you to do what is best for you.

It beats my imagination why men still persist in their relationship/marriage when their spouses show noticable red flags.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by conscienceman4(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2020
When we say pray that God should help you for a wife, you think it's a play matter. Fasten your seat belt or take drastic actions now before you clock 3years in marriage if not the marriage will collapse and if it does not collapse may God help you.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ehmmy11(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
You may have bought yourself a feminist by accident grin Sorry bro
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
I know ds is a script from somewhere but if real, go and work on yourself and go bk to your wife
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

Clap for yourself.

Since he should not ask her for money, she should not too. They are running separate SMEs.

The woman is selfish. SELL FISH.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by jesmond3945: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Guy, God has blessed me. sincerely am living a good life. I have most of the things I need. am taking good care of her. what I can't stand about her is this, if I give you 200k for example and I need just 1000 from you, and even though you don't have, there is a way you go about it, but she will just bluntly refuse. I hate such behavior. this is just an example
hmmm a stingy wife is deadly o. I would advise you to save more now for your future sake. Don't depend on her money. Give her only what she needs and not wants or cravings.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by jesmond3945: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
thank bro. I go the extra mile for her, but she can't do little things for me. I will just provide the basic things. I don't hide money from her. If am with 100k, she knows. but now, things will be a whole lot different
yes. Don't be open anymore. Even if she knows how much she would only partake when it is absolutely necessary.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by jesmond3945: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
I think your wife is not investing emotionally into your marriage. It is one sided. Start checking whether she is cheating.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Peterosky(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by BENEFICIAL12(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE NOT TO MARRY

THE MARRIED ONES ARE ALWAYS GETTING ME SCARED

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Elton02(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
grin every mallam with him kettle grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off. Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. she is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it. Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give. She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she have ever ask me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
Happy Married Life!!
Congrats!!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
wildcatter23:
With the Advent of technology, internet and exposure, it has been become quite unfortunate that ladies these days have become less submissive in their role as wives and help mates.

Ideally, women should be submissive, humble and all that but realistically this is far from the truth. What is most troubling is that at the onset of the relationship, they wear the cloak of a wolf in sheep clothing. As the relationship enters the business ends of things such as a full fledged marriage, there are certain characters carefully hided will begin to manifest.

When a lady starts her motherly obligation of child bearing, other unknown characters are pushed to the forefront. In all fairness, the change women have to make as a lady to woman to a mother is terrific. There pressures unimaginable, that only mothers can relate to. Failed expectations on the part of the man. Financial pressures, the rigors of child bearing and raising them up can be a game changer in the emotional make up of women. Worth mentioning at this point, is the changes ladies undergo while pregnant. Her preferences and urges changes. Things she likes becomes things she hates and vice versa.

Sometimes, these changes take such a Hugh toll in the life of a woman that she can go into depression. It can get better or worse.

Communication should therefore be the pillar of every relationship. Communicate, communicate and communicate. Marriage is a university, you can never master. You keep learning
Won de cool
She is the first to get Pregnant?? If you are good, you are good . Shikena..

Let's stop all these rationalization undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
eni4real:
Happy Married Life!! Congrats!!
thanks
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think your wife is not investing emotionally into your marriage. It is one sided. Start checking whether she is cheating.
That is it. She is not investing. The cheating aspect is something she doesn't do. she is just stingy. stingy with everything including sex

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:
Nothing wey no dey pain woman pass... Especially seeing there man being useless. This guy couldn't even manage his marriage of just 1 year. Marriage isn't for children... U need to be broke once in a while but not every time. I salute u.
Useless?? The man that paid her bride price, paid for the wedding, paid the house rent , paid for upkeep but have a little challenge is 'useless'??

Is that how we define men now??

So, the lady can't endure or support as a life partner??

Tell me why the man should love her wholeheartedly when things are rosy for him undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
hmmm a stingy wife is deadly o. I would advise you to save more now for your future sake. Don't depend on her money. Give her only what she needs and not wants or cravings.
year, only what she need.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Holywizard: 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Don't u have lubricants at home?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
@delkuf

You should have ended the union before impregnating her. In fact, you should ended it as soon as you observed she was too stiff, she wasn't ready to make sacrifices for you as much as you would for her, and she had little to no regard for you. Even as at now, it's still not too late. Divorcing your wife and having your piece of mind is way much better than keeping your marriage and enduring the unhappiness and misery therein. You can listen to others who would tell you to man up and how it's all your fault, but at the end of the day none of them will share your misery and unhappiness with you. People will always have a lot of opinions on what you should do, but it's up to you to do what is best for you.

It beats my imagination why men still persist in their relationship/marriage when their spouses show noticable red flags.
I am seriously contemplating about that
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

See kids, when you marry in haste and when young and inexperienced, you will regret it later. Did you not court your wife and know her before you I said I do?

Marriage is for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part. Seek marriage counselling and make your marriage work. Our parents did not get a divorce at the first sign of trouble, they worked it out.
I be ur papa
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by jesmond3945: 6:57pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
That is it. She is not investing. The cheating aspect is something she doesn't do. she is just stingy. stingy with everything including sex
then she is not investing emotionally. Start to withdraw your emotions and watch her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:
Nothing wey no dey pain woman pass... Especially seeing there man being useless. This guy couldn't even manage his marriage of just 1 year. Marriage isn't for children... U need to be broke once in a while but not every time. I salute u.
are you married or single

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

When you decide to visit the real world, kindly mention me.

If any man needs someone to be vulnerable to, especially financially, his buddies are a better option than his Nigerian wife. You see those “for better, for worse” and “two become one flesh“ clauses? They are mere rhetoric to naija women.

Also, look at your advice. Everything points to the man being at fault and being the one to make moves to fix the home even when he is the victim in frustration. Is the woman exonerated from blame because “woman”?
I give you 100 likes
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i am very sure u knew this character of hers when u were both dating.You cant say u never knew it except if she was arranged as a wife to u by ur parents
I never she was like this. If I knew I won't have gone ahead with the marriage
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
he doesnt sound like he courted her.there are still men today whose parents or pastors arrange wives for them when its obvious they cant talk to a woman.i am very sure op belongs to that group of men
I said we dated on and off for one year. you guys should read through please
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2020
Peterosky:
Anytime I read or hear stories like this, all I do is go on my knees to tell God thank you for giving me a wonderful wife. Even in my very difficult times,I still have my respect from my wife. Do I need to mention that my wife checks my wallet in my difficult times and drop money in it when she find's none? My God is indeed faithful.
Man u are lucky ooooo
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Hollasmall: 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
Peterosky:

Congrats jare
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
Broke people should not marry. Na insult he ddy bring

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2020
I think, you're the one with problem

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by newdawn2017(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Then go and correct yourself. Educated man. tongue
Is English his native tongue? What do u mean?? English kih u dere! How many white men know how to speak ijaw, efik or egi languages here in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
@delkuf

If life is all about peace of mind, bro most of us won't birthed or here today or most nigerians kids will be a product of broken home.
In as much as there is no perfection in d world, life itself is bound to be filled with struggles & challenges ...our task as humans is to finds ways around issues/problem n solve it. divorce is an exit not a solution, imagine if d only option we av is to cut off d head when we have headache
Why wil Op give is wife all the money n start beggin her to give him inside, why not just give her what he can afford n retain what he can manage as well.
If a woman is giving timetable for sex it only means the man aint bangin her rite .. even if her libodo is low as long as the man understand her body she go re adjust ... women are whores jus bring it out in dem. naa man go run

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
I said we dated on and off for one year. you guys should read through please
u dated her on her off and u didnt see this character of hers? shocked she must be a very great actress.anyway i am very sure there is someone she is sexually attached to right now since u said she restricts the time she has sex with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.