Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102274 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Godoverevery: 11:37am On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:

If your first paragraph is how you see marriage, then it's warped. No offense sir.
If you or your wife can't cover your unclothedness in times of lack then it's a very useless relationship.

Am I even surprised, Guys that marry superficial girs leaving character and then come here to disturb us with a new account everyday.

Try to explore the fun side of your wife and see her stiffness gone. Maybe your kiss is sloppy, the sex boring undecided, the finance discouraging or she feels dissatisfied with her life or even the preggy.
stop talking and get the job done. cool
team is always the man fault.
the man must be one to fix everything.....
I don't pity some Ladies Wen I see them struggling by themselves with children cos is this mentality that make them loose there home.

it must be all about me....dumb mentality.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Dollarseeker: 11:45am On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off. Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. she is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it. Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give. She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she have ever ask me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
bross take am easy na. .u want to quit just like that. nobi say she cheat sef. what do people take marriage for this days sef. bros calm down and have a one on one chat with her, concerning ur worries abt her, and do the chatting calmly.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bencarson007(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Bros get a side chick
Wetin you pay for, den go still dey use am suffer you
Abeg e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fuwaski(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.
To double money fit be bet9ja o. He hasn't said it all. He has to modify that post and tell us everything. shocked

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fuwaski(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
Nothing wey no dey pain woman pass... Especially seeing there man being useless. This guy couldn't even manage his marriage of just 1 year. Marriage isn't for children... U need to be broke once in a while but not every time. I salute u.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by LadySarah: 12:32pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

To double money fit be bet9ja o. He hasn't said it all. He has to modify that post and tell us everything. shocked

Truth. It is betting or nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by KristaPretty(f): 12:33pm On May 18, 2020
If she wasn't stiff before you married her and suddenly changed, then there is something obviously wrong here. Did you offend her or do things to hurt her? Some women tend to keep things in mind when they're hurt and you see it in their expressions and actions.

Marriage sef na wa!

This one you are just one year in marriage, how you go do for a lifetime with this kain thing na? Please communicate, communicate seriously!
Na serious issue be this

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fuwaski(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Truth. It is betting or nothing
Just a year old marriage. Could it be na him mama force am marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by sweettease(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
That gut that is telling you is wrong. I love her. Any time God bless my hustle, I give her the best. but when you need little things from her, she won't do it.
That might be enough to quit a relationship but not marriage

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AfroKnight: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:

If your first paragraph is how you see marriage, then it's warped. No offense sir.
If you or your wife can't cover your unclothedness in times of lack then it's a very useless relationship.

Am I even surprised, Guys that marry superficial girs leaving character and then come here to disturb us with a new account everyday.

Try to explore the fun side of your wife and see her stiffness gone. Maybe your kiss is sloppy, the sex boring undecided, the finance discouraging or she feels dissatisfied with her life or even the preggy.

When you decide to visit the real world, kindly mention me.

If any man needs someone to be vulnerable to, especially financially, his buddies are a better option than his Nigerian wife. You see those “for better, for worse” and “two become one flesh“ clauses? They are mere rhetoric to naija women.

Also, look at your advice. Everything points to the man being at fault and being the one to make moves to fix the home even when he is the victim in frustration. Is the woman exonerated from blame because “woman”?

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by LadySarah: 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

When you decide to visit the real world, kindly mention me.

If any man needs someone to be vulnerable to, especially financially, his buddies are a better option than his Nigerian wife. You see those “for better, for worse” and “two become one flesh“ clauses? They are mere rhetoric to naija women.

Also, look at your advice. Everything points to the man being at fault and being the one to make moves to fix the home even when he is the victim in frustration. Is the woman exonerated from blame because “woman”?

Ask hm why he married her even when he knew she was stiff.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AfroKnight: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Ask hm why he married her even when he knew she was stiff.

“Take me for who I am” is not an excuse for unwholesome behaviour.

He is married to her already.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.

Self hate/mental slavery is real.
What an unfortunate post.
Massa Inglis would be really proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Then go and correct yourself. Educated man. tongue

You really think being educated is about knowing English grammar?
lipsrsealed
I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2020
pour engine oil on her to reduce stiffness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bethyz(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
anything she does to you do it to her. If she feels bad tell her thats how you felt too simple. With time she begins to change.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off. Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. she is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it. Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give. She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she have ever ask me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

See kids, when you marry in haste and when young and inexperienced, you will regret it later. Did you not court your wife and know her before you I said I do?

Marriage is for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part. Seek marriage counselling and make your marriage work. Our parents did not get a divorce at the first sign of trouble, they worked it out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by samtol4(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
For your wife to denied you sex is wrong , however, how is your sex life before her refusal ? Did she reach climax ( orgasms) or you just release after few minutes? Sit your wife down and discuss issues . Your marriage is too young for fighting and nagging over sex and money . Above all, work on your finances and pray for God help .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
dont mind him
small issue and he's thinking of jumping out
he doesn't realise this is marriage and not just a mere relationship
MelaninSkinGirl:

See kids, when you marry in haste and when young and inexperienced, you will regret it later. Did you not court your wife and know her before you I said I do?

Marriage is for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part. Seek marriage counselling and make your marriage work. Our parents did not get a divorce at the first sign of trouble, they worked it out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
i am very sure u knew this character of hers when u were both dating.You cant say u never knew it except if she was arranged as a wife to u by ur parents

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

he doesnt sound like he courted her.there are still men today whose parents or pastors arrange wives for them when its obvious they cant talk to a woman.i am very sure op belongs to that group of men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
dont mind him
small issue and he's thinking of jumping out
he doesn't realise this is marriage and not just a mere relationship

My dear, it's becoming ridiculous, especially with the reasons most people want a divorce nowadays. It's as if they plan for their extravagant and spectacular wedding and forget that they have have to make the marriage work when the adoring family and friends go home after the wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
when u were dating her did she also put timetable for sex? if u really dated her u would have seen all these issues.You are at fault sha cheesy.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
he doesnt sound like he courted her.there are still men today whose parents or pastors arrange wives for them when its obvious they cant talk to a woman.i am very sure op belongs to that group of men

Do you reckon? Now that you say so, it makes sense. He is acting surprised at her behaviour!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Do you reckon? Now that you say so, it makes sense. He is acting surprised at her behaviour!
its obvious nau cheesy..there are plenty guys like op cheesy.Its their moms who mostly go around looking for wives for them.there was a guy like that i knew..it was his mom that married a girl for him.Dude would kill his wife with sex and did it in the kitchen,bathroom with her.the wife couldnt stand it.the bros had a very huge sexual appetite.The wife had to report to her mom and together they reported the issue to their family pastor.the family pastor called the guy for deliverance but it never worked cheesy.the wife had to run away grin.when u arrange wives and force ppl to marry there will be bound to be incompactibility cheesy.If they dated he would have seen these faults he is complaining about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
its obvious nau cheesy..there are plenty guys like op cheesy.Its their moms who mostly go around looking for wives for them.there was a guy like that i knew..it was his mom that married a girl for him.Dude would kill his wife with sex and did it in the kitchen,bathroom with her.the wife couldnt stand it.the bros had a very huge sexual appetite.The wife had to report to her mom and together they reported the issue to their family pastor.the family pastor called the guy for deliverance but it never worked cheesy.the wife had to run away grin.when u arrange wives and force ppl to marry there will be bound to be incompactibility cheesy.If they dated he would have seen these faults he is complaining about.

Oh my days, hilarious story, this man wanted to wound his wife. I bet he was just thrusting and pounding away and didn't even care if she o.r.g.a.s.m.e.d or not, because if she did she would have stayed in the marriage as every woman loves a man that can make her o.r.g.a.s.m.

Lol at the Deliverance not working, people's eyes are opening to the scam operations these so called men of God are running.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by zexy2030(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
LadySarah:

You may be right but pregnant women have plenty troubles. His quitting marriage meant he has never learnt to be a man. delkuf, A man is he who can manage others, particularly women with their difficulties without complain. Sex and money is not all that make marriage glitters. What makes that home sweet is orientating her mind, dialogue. Try to know her hates/dislikes but I guess u would have inferred that from ur courting/dating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Oh my days, hilarious story, this man wanted to wound his wife. I bet he was just thrusting and pounding away and didn't even care if she o.r.g.a.s.m.e.d or not, because of she did she would have stayed.

Lol at the Deliverance not working, people's eyes are opening to the scam operations these so called men of God are running.
if the guy had gone for a lady by himself he would have seen the one who has the same sexual energy as him.i dont understand why some guys find it hard to look for women by themselves.Its not that u would have to speak all the drama on earth to court a lady.Just a simple hi in many cases and relationship don start.op"s case it is now he finding that the woman he is married to is uncompactable and and i am very sure the lady is unhappy married to him but has no choice since its probably she was forced into it by her parents.this is probably her way of rebeling
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Emmypam(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
Are you even sure if the baby in her womb is yours?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if the guy had gone for a lady by himself he would have seen the one who has the same sexual energy as him.i dont understand why some guys find it hard to look for women by themselves.Its not that u would have to speak all the drama on earth to court a lady.Just a simple hi in many cases and relationship don start.op"s case it is now he finding that the woman he is married to is uncompactable and and i am very sure the lady is unhappy married to him but has no choice since its probably she was forced into it by her parents.this is probably her way of rebeling

It makes sense. Well they are in it now they better make it work. In those days many people married by arrangement and they made it work. The grass is never greener, the dating world is a brutal dishonest jungle and seriously no sane married person should want to return to the dating world.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Karlifate: 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
ArticleBeast:

And you rushed to marry her. sad
He rushed in, now, he wants to rush out.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Karlifate: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
pour engine oil on her to reduce stiffness
OP don turn mechanic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.