Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time (56708 Views)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by frozen70(f): 2:24am On May 22, 2020
Men are not the major reason for ladies not getting married but the economy is the main and major cause and problem of it

So blame the economy, it affects both sides

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Toks2008(m): 2:28am On May 22, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
At the age of 25 I was mocking a man that got married at the age of 33 I told him that he married too late. Now am 32 I don't even know when I will get married because of lack of money.

Many of our Nigerian girls are not married because ,we guys don't make money on time to marry them. Am 32 no girlfriend ( because I cannot sustain them ) and no plans of marriage , and you are blaming the ladies . Will tree marry them?

Meanwhile I am a professional photographer, and videographer.

It is the Nigerian system that is flawed.
. So much poverty in the land where ladies depend on men as source of finance.

In other countries guys marry so young.

May GOD help us.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by DexterousOne(m): 2:34am On May 22, 2020
iammolise:
U're so fvcking and stinky dead wrong... How about the fact that most girls waste out their 20s chasing away their potential sutors and be following sugar daddies upandan or the fact that most of them fall in love with boys that don't have future just because they're getting money that they didn't sweat for and forget the one who is starting little but has greater prospects, and when these boys dump them or go stack broke they realize they've fvcked up and they go join choir in church to find "the good guy" again but reality has caught with them.
OP it's either u're trying to get attention or u're just trying to patronize the girls
Valid point

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by SoNature(m): 2:38am On May 22, 2020
GeneralPula:
Many of our Nigerian girls are not married because ,we guys don't make money on time to marry them. Am 32 no girlfriend ( because I cannot sustain them ) and no plans of marriage , and you are blaming the ladies . Will tree marry them?

Such a poor pathetic reasoning. This reasoning can only come from a terrible brain. A brain that can think on how to turn 10 to 20, thereby coming on a forum to blame men..

I think you are the one with a pathetic brain because you ended up not saying anything logical to counter his claims

You were just busy insulting him

Typical of the silly boys that full this forum

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by 12345baba(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2020
Next time u mock no one

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Stevven(m): 2:44am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Oluromantic post=89707411]This guy is a strategist. Stylishly seeking working class or connected ladies who would say ...oh he's a good handwork and a bright future, he just need support... It's good but such ladies don't exist on NL

True he's just trying to find a hook

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Nobody: 3:03am On May 22, 2020
33 years and you are complaining, wait till you get to 45years
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Grupo(m): 3:15am On May 22, 2020
Evercurious:

Then go get a lady that ll work with you to translate that vision and idea to cash.. Okay?

That's why I'm asking you to marry me so that we can translate my ideas and visions to cash.

How old are you, please?
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:32am On May 22, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
At the age of 25 I was mocking a man that got married at the age of 33 I told him that he married too late. Now am 32 I don't even know when I will get married because of lack of money.

oga you are hundred percent right blame the Bleep leaders who give the country as personal piggy bank Nigeria always under went economic disasters we are witnessing another one now
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by nextstep(m): 3:43am On May 22, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

Er what? That's the main reason - in the past anyway - men were typically 5-10 years older than their spouses. Biologically a man and woman are ready to start a family around the same age, but society has made it so that men are looked upon to provide resources ... and those take time to acquire (5-10 years).

As you already know, it's really hard in this country to make money for most men.

In this modern age, what we need are for Nigerian women to be serious with becoming providers - and not wasting their time and money on frivolities - so that they can marry the man of their choice (and provide for the family) when they are ready. If they insist on being dependents, then they get what they get.
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by nextstep(m): 3:46am On May 22, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
oga you are hundred percent right blame the Bleep leaders who give the country as personal piggy bank Nigeria always under went economic disasters we are witnessing another one now

I am with you on this... but who put these leaders in charge? Is it not the people?
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Fhowe: 3:52am On May 22, 2020
Sultty:

U don't need money like Dangote to marry, if u find a really good lady u will be married and achieve in marriage
boss no go think am the task ahead is mighty , better prepare very well . Most of our parents generation married with this mentality (e go better ) that’s why many back then could not even afford to buy a tokunbo car talkless of a new one (after working for 35 years) .And that is one of the major reasons we have so many jobless youths today bringing children into this world when you don’t have adequate plans for them .It is not by how far but how well

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Pasquale212(m): 4:12am On May 22, 2020
Juell:
grin don't blame Nigerian men, is it our fault that the energy we put into hustling is indirectly proportional to the outcome?
And not all ladies are ready to start from the scratch with a struggling men, some manage to start sha, but along the way will not be able to continue. Marriage is not a do or die affair, marriage doesn't even have a time limit, only marry when you are ready.
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by holatin(m): 4:21am On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Was your friend richer than the yahoo guy? Mbanu. See, you're missing the point entirely. If you blow before 25, na marriage go dey rush now. That is to say, na lack of money mean say men never marry, no be because women no serious
really when a guy is ready but the lady idea of a perfect man is Idris alba nko. what do u think will happen to proposal or when d guys wan serious. na only the after 30 ladies serious for now. Dem don dey hit that evening newspaper phase. today ladies have too much option so Dem do yanga until life has dealth them reality say u go enter menopause if u no change oooo

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by holatin(m): 4:25am On May 22, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you should try ladies that want to have kids ontime. They won't be that harsh
a lot of those ladies came from poor homes, so until they hit a certain age...even with their thirst for a child, Dem go still wan pick those who has it all. in Nigeria version of relationship and marriage. only the guy must get money, the lady must just come like that with her body. not all though...but a greater percentage.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by InvertedHammer: 4:29am On May 22, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

/
How come those men that live in slums do get married and have children?

\
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Mentorme: 4:35am On May 22, 2020
It is ladies fault!
They have grabbed all the works made for men in offices.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Nobody: 4:47am On May 22, 2020
Contact us today

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Acode: 4:50am On May 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
yes,blame men for ladies not getting married on time due to lack of funds ignoring the fact that the country is a shithole

#SIMP
grin
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by DonroxyII: 5:01am On May 22, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

I don't mock anybody nowadays ... I'm more matured ... Life is very funny ... a lady is ready to marry since 18yo and mother a child while same applies to a man but the society has made life more harder .....

With 2 Higher Academic Qualifications and two professional qualifications that are 100% cognisance to my field .... I'm still thinking about 5 more professional qualifications (International) and 1/2 more academic qualifications .... Just to stay relevant and be prepared to conquer any eventualities in my field since Oyinbo keep changing the game on a daily basis ...

Ehn, Marriage is the sacrificial lamb for all the hustles because once you marry , personal goals become difficult since you need to pursue common goals ... D

Like my boss usually say : You have to keep running because poverty is now riding the fastest car, If u no carry private jet poverty go carry you grin

Shogun laye ni (Shey Life Suppose be War ni ?)... grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by don89(m): 5:07am On May 22, 2020
And you forgot that the number of women are far more greater than men ,the ratio is ,women70: 30men ,check birthrate and population figures. More women ,few men .
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by DonroxyII: 5:09am On May 22, 2020
don89:
And you forgot that the number of women are far more greater than men ,the ratio is ,women70: 30men ,check birthrate and population figures. More women ,few men .
Many men are not getting married bro ....

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Ybaby: 5:13am On May 22, 2020
Oluromantic:
This guy is a strategist. Stylishly seeking working class or connected ladies who would say ...oh he's a good handwork and a bright future, he just need support... It's good but such ladies don't exist on NL

Your brain will not die.....

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by DonroxyII: 5:15am On May 22, 2020
Bilabong:
If we can't marry them, there should marry us na...

Groom prize is allowed. cool
Aswear ... But they dem self dey find money and dem dey find where to peme and carry all their family liabilities land untop d dude head ....

2020 ...
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Ten06(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2020
Bro sorry, it is the hard economy we found ourselves
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Nobody: 5:23am On May 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Abi oooo, now all ladies are running away from struggling guys.
It is really a shame how we got here.
My parent married in one room face you i slap you.
Funny enough, the money they made on the wedding day is what they used to buy mattress to sleep that wedding night 1983.
But these present ladies??
Spit*
although my father was already rich when he married and had a car. He had some cousins and people from mumsy side who lived with us. And married from our house. Today most of them hold bar pass am today. I dont really pity all these ladies saying they cant go suffer in the name of marriage. Before you know dem don nack 33 for house turn evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Obidiugwu: 5:45am On May 22, 2020
Poverty rate is high beside majority of girls are looking for already made men which is not much available!
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:58am On May 22, 2020
frozen70:
Men are not the major reason for ladies not getting married but the economy is the main and major cause and problem of it

So blame the economy, it affects both sides

Thank you
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Mattonimo: 6:02am On May 22, 2020
You did not understand life that's why you were mocking him that time.
Now it's dawn on you.
I wish you the best , you have something doing, money will come ,try and be good at what you do

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by emmaodet: 6:19am On May 22, 2020
Nooil:

Expand their thinking. You don't have to die in a job that doesn't pay well. Be bold and take steps.

Ofcourse, likewise women, they should expand their thinking also instead of waiting for a man to go struggle to marry while they waste most of their time on social media

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Angelacruz: 6:27am On May 22, 2020
Reality
Re: Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time by Petyprincess(f): 6:30am On May 22, 2020
25tolife:
@petyprincess thank you 4 allowing mod to ban me on travel section.
That's good! Next time you wnt go about insulting ladies nd calling them demeaning names!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.