Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? (829 Views)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2020
Now I saw a post by madeinchenzen2 and many guys gave their suggestions. People like mrbrownjay Martinez BadRadio and lefulefu but sumtin caught my attention and I will capitalize on that.
Talking about marriage ( why men should do baby mama or get married).

Ronaldo's view: Ronaldo currently has 4 kids and no wife, he only has girlfriends.... Some cheered him for being so wise but never know why ronaldo did that.. Ronaldo a man of wisdom never attracted much attention from ladies until he got famous.. He (ronaldo) knows that ladies are leeches, they are like birds that perches where there are worms. Since he is wealthy, ladies want him so he made a wise decision to have them as gf and not a wife..

Many people bliv in this same theory and it works perfectly for them... Most Nigerians ladies needed to be treated like baby mama and not wives.

Messi's view: Messi had a girlfriend since he was very young.. Most Nigerians ladies don't av the attribute of what Messi gf turned wife has.. So in every way, Messi was right abt turning his Gf to wife because she stood the test of time. Even when the future looks bleak for Messi, she stood by Messi and never left him...

So if you bliv in this theory, pls adopt it

Besides, naija ladies are thrash, they ain't worth a dime but if u find one that is as cloth to Messi's type, pls don't make her ur baby mama, make her ur wife.. Thanks

Cc: offpoint stupidity missraine69

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Davash222(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2020
Besides, naija ladies are thrash, they ain't worth a dime

End of!
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Holyfield1(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2020
Most ladies won't like this

Ororo the wise man grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Icechillz(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2020
Only few Nigerian girls will support their boyfriends, just 4% of them, that's the blatant truth.

a typical Nigerian girl will tell you she can't date a broke guy but when that broke guy dreams come true, the bitch will be the one to visit him.

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Icechillz(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:
Besides, naija ladies are thrash, they ain't worth a dime

End of!
Foreign girls are a little better.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 19, 2020
Messi is very lucky, there are ladies like that. It takes vision, patience and understanding to believe in anyone. Real conviction that your potential can translate into something great. If guardiola never gave potential Messi a chance, but stuck to Henry and Co, we won't have "Messi" today. It is very important to sometimes give serious minded men a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Ningen(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2020
Besides, naija ladies are thrash....

If this qoute is true, then;

- What do we call those marrying these “trash”?
- And those fornicating with these “trash”?
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
Holyfield1:
Ororo the wise man grin
Messi too is wise. He wasn't wrong... They grew up differently

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
Holyfield1:
Ororo the wise man grin
Messi too is wise. He wasn't wrong... They grew up differently
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

If this qoute is true, then;
- What do we call those marrying these “trash”? - And those fornicating with these “trash”?
Let's focus on the trash first abeg
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by MissRaine69(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Now I saw a post by madeinchenzen2 and many guys gave their suggestions. People like mrbrownjay Martinez BadRadio and lefulefu but sumtin caught my attention and I will capitalize on that.
Talking about marriage ( why men should do baby mama or get married).

Ronaldo's view: Ronaldo currently has 4 kids and no wife, he only has girlfriends.... Some cheered him for being so wise but never know why ronaldo did that.. Ronaldo a man of wisdom never attracted much attention from ladies until he got famous.. He (ronaldo) knows that ladies are leeches, they are like birds that perches where there are worms. Since he is wealthy, ladies want him so he made a wise decision to have them as gf and not a wife..

Many people bliv in this same theory and it works perfectly for them... Most Nigerians ladies needed to be treated like baby mama and not wives.

Messi's view: Messi had a girlfriend since he was very young.. Most Nigerians ladies don't av the attribute of what Messi gf turned wife has.. So in every way, Messi was right abt turning his Gf to wife because she stood the test of time. Even when the future looks bleak for Messi, she stood by Messi and never left him...

So if you bliv in this theory, pls adopt it

Besides, naija ladies are thrash, they ain't worth a dime but if u find one that is as cloth to Messi's type, pls don't make her ur baby mama, make her ur wife.. Thanks

Cc: offpoint stupidity missraine69
I don’t beef with teams in League 2
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2020
MissRaine69:
I don’t beef with teams in League 2

Who are League 2??
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Clinghton: 10:43am On May 19, 2020
In the case of Ronaldo, he refrain from marring to avoid losing his wealth though divorce.

That can't happen here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by Offpoint: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
The best time to start a relationship is at 12 as a child and the worst time to start is uni or when you are made.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo : What you Should Learn About Marriage From These Stars ? by tunize(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
Offpoint:
The best time to start a relationship is at 12 as a child and the worst time to start is uni or when you are made.
do u smoke?

(1) (Reply)

“I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin / (proven) How To Make It Near Impossible For A Man To Refuse You Or Cheat On You / Need A Graphic Service? Message Me! Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.