Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies (418 Views)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / How Can I Get My Gf Back / Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies by dom80: 11:51am On May 19, 2020
Majority of people keep saying do not take a cheating girlfriend back. They said just breakup with her and move on with your life. They further say that there are so many fishes in the river.

Here is my thought and I want to see other people opinions too.

Now, let say I have a GF that cheated behind my back (it's true). let say I couldn't bear it and I break up with her. She became my ex. I move on with my life to give another girl a chance into my life. The new girl I met was an ex to someone else. Let say I ask her about her past and why she broke up with her former boyfriend. She will never tell me the true even if she cheated. she will twist her story so as to paint her ex boyfriend bad.

Also, my ex girlfriend will meet another guy and she will never tell the guy why she became an ex. she will not even tell the guy how she cheated with some random guys. Anything she tells the guy, the guy will take it that way because he wasn't in her past.

However, there are so many fishes in the river. This is what everyone keeps saying. majority of the fishes in the rivers are ex to someone else and the cycle continue that way. majority of these fishes in the river have cheated one way or the other and some may realise their mistake and adjust

Guys and Girls in NL, if this is the case, why is it hard to give a cheating GF another chance in order to see if she will amend? What if the next Girl you meet whom happened to be someone ex is far worst than your your cheating GF?

Don't you think life is unfair most time? Its really hard to find someone who is loyal and someone who has no cheating tendency. I'm always happy for those who meet their rightful partner. It takes the grace of God to find a loyal and submissive woman.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies by IAmSkinny: 11:56am On May 19, 2020
Abeg who get BB charger

1 Like

Re: Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies by ukaface(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
At op,did you give the girl that cheated behind your back ,a second chance?
No guy also, would want to paint himself black, he would also blame his ex,your write up made it seem like na only females dey always paint guys.

Different strokes for different folks,not everyone can continue with a cheating partner,once a cheat is likely to cheat again. If a broken or ended relationship didn't give a lesson to the cheater,and he or she gets into another relationship and still cheats again,then ,na problem the person get.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies by enedoboy(f): 12:12pm On May 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Drawings From My Sketchbook Tour / Mosquitoes Romanced Me Badly Last Night / Dating Church Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.