Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure (740 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 1:44pm On May 19, 2020
Sadiya Farouq was appointed to head a very sensitive ministry which was newly carved out to deal with precisely with the Humanitarian conducts in the society, effectively manage disasters before it skyrockets and tend to the social development program of the present government.

But has this been the case? I can say it's an emphatic No!

If you ask me, the performance of the Minister and her Ministry in relation to the recent pandemic palliative been distributed nationwide to curb the disaster of hunger brought by the pandemic which have ravaged so many places, people and society at large. It's obvious the score card is in an abismal negative.

Albeit, several funds where raised by well meaning persons, citizens and Nations to support the fight against Corona in Nigeria.

To this Nigerians themselves are at a loss to dispensation of such funds, in which the Minister is part of the Presidential Task Force established to handle the situation at hand.

In recent times, it's no news to the deaf that the Minister, Sadiya Faruoq, has clamored for the continuation of the school feeding program despite the public outcry against such ridiculous project giving the nature of times we are in and the closure of schools in relation to the economy of the Nation.

This alone isn't worrisome, but the constant delay of the stipends to the Npower beneficiaries which are mainly graduates is a cause to raise concerns.

Not only has Sadiya Farouq delayed the payment of stipends by almost a month for a few and two months and more for majority, she has also failed as a Mother in carrying out her duties for caring, providing and nurturing her babies which the Volunteers falls under.

If memory doesn't fail me, it can be recalled that Sadiya Farouq, on gaining the portfolio of such sensitive Ministry based on the relieve of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbanjo, the pioneer of the initiative and it's previous handler of the programme it's duties. Payment was delayed for a total of almost three months and when asked by the press concerning the delays all she could come up with is that her ministry is working in collaboration with CBN to effectively manage, transfer and include all beneficiaries under the IPSIS scheme of the government.

Now I say ever since this inclusion has been made, it only gets worse for the beneficiairies of this scheme as payment delay by months has become the norm.

If only half of the energy used by the Minister, Sadiya Faruoq, to champion the ridiculous continuation of the school feeding program is been channelled into paying Npower beneficiaries on time and providing them with their gadgets as supposed, things won't have become this worse for the thousands of volunteers nationwide.

In conclusion I can only say that the Minister in total submission is a failure. Thus the adage, what a man can do, a woman can do better is a haux.
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by helinues: 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
This Sadiya dey look like Diezani of this government
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 1:48pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
This Sadiya dey look like Deizeani of this government

She is the worst... Just few months into her appointment see her standard.

Just wait till she finishes to hear her scores. Beauty without brains. undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by dkdmy: 1:48pm On May 19, 2020
I don’t tink anyone can excel in this ministry! Our biggest problem is data! What is NIMC, NPC, NBS and other useless agencies doing to provide the necessary data to help locate the poor pple in Nigeria?

This is not an excuse for her failure and corrupt practices tho
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by helinues: 1:50pm On May 19, 2020
dkdmy:
I don’t tink anyone can excel in this ministry! Our biggest problem is data! What is NIMC, NPC, NBS and other useless agencies doing to provide the necessary data to help locate the poor pple in Nigeria?

Same excuse the past ministers have been giving..

They are simply incompetent
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by betterman22(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2020
wink
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 1:52pm On May 19, 2020
dkdmy:

please spare me that, have you ever wondered why is she hell bent on carrying out the ridiculous school feeding program.

This is to tell you that the funds is already down but to give accent to payment is war.

I fear women when it comes to corruption, as the few of them can surpass most men loot.
if given the opportunity the few corrupt women will make Abacha loot look like a child's play
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by temblor1(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2020
Sadiya Farouk... the nepotistic, fanatical, hypocritical kleptomaniac lipsrsealed
Sadiya pictured withdrawing palliative donations from CBN vault.

Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Same excuse the past ministers have been giving..

They are simply incompetent

Forget talk, Nigeria has all it takes to get competent hands on deck to pilot her affairs but corruption and nepotism won't allow such.

Imagine a minister who isn't proactive and can't contribute meaningfully to the countries course.

Her suggestion alone is enough to replace her.

What nonsense
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by Tommynkem(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
Is Npower what we need in this country. i think we should look inwards the multiple talent we have and assist in developing them.

Anyways, its wise to have multiple stream of income. How does it sound to earn $1 or $10 everyday just by watching ads.
no referral required. its legit you have no fears.
check my signature to know more or call me on 08030539050
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Sadiya Farouk... the nepotistic, fanatical, hypocritical kleptomaniac lipsrsealed
Sadiya pictured withdrawing palliatives donations from CBN vault.

Exactly
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 7:19pm On May 20, 2020
#SackSadiyaFaruoq
Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
Imagine the audacity of this Woman called Sadiya Faruoq.

Toying with npower volunteers who are graduates.

She has refused to pay the stipends due, but is in a haste to carry out another project.

Such wickedness by a Lady

https://www.nairaland.com/5874222/fg-kicks-off-modified-home-grown/1#89832751

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
One of such failures can be seen here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5969795/breaking-500000-npower-beneficiaries-storm#91388434

No one is disputing the fact that the program is laudible and hence needs continuity, but what's the fate of the new beneficiaries of the scheme when at the expiration of the 6months or 12 months of their respective program you throw them to the streets.

Npower had a vision, and was the brain child of a visioneer. It's purpose was to eradicate poverty by reducing the unemployment rate in the Nation.

It's evident that The Sadiya is in her entirety at loss at what she inherited. How can you send 500 thousand youths who are graduates back to the street just like that.

Sometimes it bites me to see such cluelessness at the peak of affairs.

Re: Covid 19: Npower, Sadiya Farouq And Her Failure by MummyIMadeIt: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Its now clear that this woman is worse than Diezanni cos while the latter is on exile the former is in her home country with impunity covering her.

I begin to wonder if the rumours are right about her relationship with the number one citizen....

If so, then its obvious her guts.....

What a shame

(1) (Reply)

Adesina, Global Player Of Impeccable Character ―First US AFDB Executive Director / As At 22nd Of June 2020,APC Confrims Six New Cases / See When Dino Melaye Begged To Take Picture With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.