Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73891 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by fashionale(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If you are ever trying to figure out a solution for jide and boo,stop wasting your time cos the story is damn too unrealistic.

It can be unrealistic now, but tomorrow it will be realistic. Let's advice them for future purpose.
Jide can be your son tomorrow
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sunbreaker: 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net a month in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story
na cooked story jare

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by StubbornGENIUS: 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
fashionale:

It can be unrealistic now, but tomorrow it will be realistic. Let's advice them for future purpose.
Jide can be your son tomorrow
Yes.But my son who earns 15M salary is old enough to decide how and who he spends his life with.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kellie069(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
People and unnecessary stress for this life. First of all, people who earn such amount are supposed to be sensible people, this shouldn't be, a public discussion. I don't believe the story tho... But incase there is any element of truth here, let the guy apply for a transfer to Lagos state. Very simple
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ehisforever24(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should stay in Portharcourt while the wife should stay in Lagos, probably the wife can come and visit jide in PH every month, since both couples value their jobs more than their marriage.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
etrange:

Calm down, it's just a chat, we are not fighting.

I never suggested the man didn't work hard. I only said it's baseless and unfair to ask the lady to quit. Both of them have worked hard but one person's hardwork pays more so on what grounds should the person be the one to leave her job? No one's career matters more than the other but given the huge difference in their revenue, if one person must move, it should be the man. Otherwise, they should find a way to have a distance marriage.

Saying the woman should without any logical reason is just sexism.
peace @bolded!
a man that earns a million+ on a monthly basis is capable of taking his family to level in life.

So the man knows exactly the missile(heartattack) he is trying to dudge.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
The story is dicey.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by etrange: 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

peace @bolded!
a man that earns a million+ on a monthly basis is capable of taking his family to level in life.

So the man knows exactly the missile(heartattack) he is trying to dudge.

Then he should go look for a woman below his financial status instead of pulling a successful woman down cause of his own insecurities
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by CuteYvonne777: 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by fashionale(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes.But my son who earns 15M salary is old enough to decide how and who he spends his life with.

Not when you hear there's a 42M salary somewhere. You that will come to with your walking stick to break his head if he refuses to go to Lagos.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by StubbornGENIUS: 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
fashionale:

Not when you hear there's a 42M salary somewhere. You that will come to with your walking stick to break his head if he refuses to go to Lagos.
You eh. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sonyoung: 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
Both of them are fools...no plan for d future...na their money b their problems
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Yoighaman(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2020
Is Jide ok? It's like he needs a brain reset.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by spiceadole: 11:32pm On May 19, 2020
They should just break up and go their separate ways.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by justuschi50: 11:36pm On May 19, 2020
Yeye topic,
Just trying to get attention
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Chukwuemekat26(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.
42/12 =3.5M. DAMNNIGGARRR, WE'RE TALKING MONEY HERE
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Chatbot1234: 11:38pm On May 19, 2020
why people invest so much time relying to something like this that never happened surprises me, this thing was trending on twitter also.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by nasbiafra(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
Is jide mad

and as for anita no need to relocate for me.am already in lagos.jez live jide and follow me or let me say can you live jide so i will follow you not you followin me.cus that jide day fail to understand opportunity comes but once.some body should help me pass this message to anita
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Juliusdking(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
this man na bad belle what nonsense
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by stkevin(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2020
Baba jide no let pride kee u ooo
Pride goeth before a fall
Anita, I adore ur courage..if jide won't relocate to Lagos then call it quits asap
Anita call me please 08059560307�..thanks
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by greatefa1011(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2020
Pls for confirmation either of u kindly credit me first my temperature is just too high because of this topic.
Jide! Jide!! Jide!!! How many times have I called u? Which bank are u Jide? It's like village people are on top of this issue.
conclusively banking job is doable in Lagos. Either of u can call for for further clarity on 07039819706 May God bless your union through Christ our Lord.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by koyyess: 12:20am On May 20, 2020
Fake story.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by pacespot(m): 12:50am On May 20, 2020
Do people really earn this much as a salary earner in this economy, just curious?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by neloyah: 1:25am On May 20, 2020
Explorers:
On a serious note, do we jobs in Nigeria that pay over N3million every month?

Explore my brother.. you'll be shocked!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Elipsis: 1:26am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
The man should just save 3months salary and start a business in Lagos, in 10years he may even beat his wife's salary
Come to Lagos, Come to Lagos!!

It's comments like this that has made Lagos overcrowded. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DedeNkem: 3:28am On May 20, 2020
If Jide doesn't relocate due to his st*upid pride, then he would be a fool forever!

His fiancee's fat salary is a genuine reason to relocate. His ₦15m salary is child's play compared to her ₦42m salary.

She should dump his a*ss if he refuses. There's no guarantee in marriage longevity and comfortability. Her job might even last longer than the marriage!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by weoai(m): 4:20am On May 20, 2020
Please which bank pays 15 million per annum in port harcourt to a man young enough to be unmarried?

Do not allude such financial earning to the profession biko.

Anyways, story is most likely hypothetical.

lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by efficiencie(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2020
Jide mumu! Wetin be pride for dis kain time. Banker in Portharcourt, port wey hot pass anything...na to migrate to Lagos ohh! And if he is lucky Anita is a godly woman, wow, the result can hardly be imagined!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jaapu: 5:30am On May 20, 2020
We are in era of fake news and fake story.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by zexy2030(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .
that's women thinking but logically, itsnt correct for him to be transferred to Lagos because of Anita's earning. The figure is irrelevant, her character afterwards is what matters.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by munex007(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2020
You are wise

Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net a month in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ednut1(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2020
Rozz:
Im no kid jor,the example you cited is not exactly the way you see it,some of those men you were talking about were once well to do but got drained along the line and their wives had to take the lead,go and dig more and you will find out.Men are becoming leeches these days
leeches my foot. Ladies today want equality. They should step in when oga is broke. No biggie

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.