Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] (10138 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
New book or product nwanem smiley

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
New book or product nwanem smiley?
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by ObaOfUyo: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
Some pipu no get work I swear

17 Likes

Wetin i observe be say poverty roams around that environment.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by dukeprince50: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
Can I be honest?
I see a guy working tirelessly trying to make it in life, I only took the book, the pen and the mini laptop to give my point.
Whatever that diabolic thing u are eating is none of my business.
When you see people who will make it in life, you will know them, just that pride full ur body sha, just keep a low profile, its a long journey but u will get there.

35 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Lol.

That is true. If you've read my posts in the past, you'll know I hate words like "work, tribe, and job."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Reex12(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
y tf wud u put all that on your bed are u normal atall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Theory2022: 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
I sweardown

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:

When you see people who will make it in life, you will know them, just that pride full ur body sha, just keep a low profile, its a long journey but u will get there
Diabolic thing grin grin grin grin, kuku kill me grin

14 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by ashatoda: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
the desire to make money is pushing you to the extent that you don't have enough time for yourself as you might want

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Can I be honest?
I see a guy working tirelessly trying to make it in life, I only took the book, the pen and the mini laptop to give my point.
When you see people who will make it in life, you will know them, just that pride full ur body sha, just keep a low profile, its a long journey but u will get there

Nice post. But if I keep a low profile, you'll be more depressed — you won't have someone to stalk and abuse again. All the abuses you've hurled on me in the past made you so happy and I don't want to cut it short yet.

So, I'm your life — just shut up and keep stalking and abusing because that's the only thing you can offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by chrissy3(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
The phone in the first pic looks like it's plugged to charge but it's not when u look in the second pic. The door is also open on one and closed in the other

4 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Reex12:
y tf wud u put all that on your bed are u normal atall

Far from normal.

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
You are eating while listening to audio book.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2020
hmmm. looks like its dinner on bed day. Whach you watching on your pc? video book? wink

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
The pot ain't visible in the 2nd pic with the door and curtain
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
prof
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
Just finished eating which jotting down key point from what you were reading. cool
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2020
ashatoda:
the desire to make money is pushing you to the extent that you don't have enough time for yourself as you might want

I don't have a single desire to make money, but I have a BURNING desire to solve people's problems. Now, when you solve people's problems, the money starts coming naturally and endlessly.

About time? It's in abundance and that's why I'm here. I sleep for 12 hours now, but when I was putting things in place, I deprived myself of sleep for 4 years. I have paid the price already.

All these books I'm listening to are just me re-listening to them at peace while eating fruit.

I hope I have cleared the air.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Wetin i observe be say poverty roams around that environment.

Lol.

That environment is what generates the oil money the federal government gave your state government to pay for the road you use, the government school you attended, and a lot of other things — including the fuel your uncle's car uses.

If an environment that feeds the nation is called poor, then the nation is surely poor since the mother is poor.

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
Lol I have been enjoying your Cordova all day let me see what I observed apart from the e-book(the secret of the millionaire mind.) and I guess your plan book.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2020
Full-time immbecile. Successful people are always on low-key.

4 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

That environment is what generates the oil money the federal government gave your state government to pay for the road you use, the government school you attended, and a lot of other things — including the fuel your uncle's car uses.

If an environment that feeds the nation is called poor, then the nation is surely poor since the mother is poor.

#Smile.
can you please clarify
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Full-time immbecile.
Successful people are always on low-key.

We have handled this before, so swerve and look for your key in Politics Section.

Someone has made this statement you just made and I clarified him until he left feeling happy for learning a new thing. I won't explain again.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
can you please clarify

It will cause lots of controversy, so you don't want me to go there. The controversy on this thread is too much already — let's keep it for another day.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2020
Imustsurvive:
prof

Welcome onboard.

The ship is sailing again and I'll order my pilot to push some bad seeds into the ocean.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Marvog(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
My Observation:
Obs 101:
The boss is seriously taking down notes or about to take notes from his newly or previously downloaded Audiobook. He's getting himself prepared by taking a delicious fruit salad which will help boost his memory (the milk shaa) for the task ahead. (Another suggestion: Maybe he's just following his routine for a high bedroom performance(might be in his Lasticle book)... He's with his Phone to google some additional articles he'll need. A cool,and refreshing table water to calm body. And the door open to allow cross ventilation (maybe I don't think AC is on unless gas will escape).
Obs 202:
He's just following his agenda for the day contained in the thick cover note. The pen is there to tick any accomplished activity......Fruit salad to boost body energy, The audio book might be in his agenda for the day, and drinking water for that refreshing 'Water is life' taste

I do hope i get a token for my detective worksmiley

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Johntemmy(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Welcome onboard.

The ship is sailing again and I'll order my pilot to push some bad seeds into the ocean.

Master Master, I believe I understood the parable above.

to answer the question-

I looked at the pictures earlier and I was lost in thought, while analyzing it,

The picture says ...

1.you are an indoor person who loves to sometimes work from the comfort of your home laying on your bed.

2. the photo also says you are a writer , who draws strength and believe in the philosophy of the T Harv . Eker , " the secret of millionaire mind " whatever it may be , you valued that piece

3 Master had fruit salad for dinner after hours of brain work , a bottle of water was not spared as well
, which translated to eating healthy , an evidence to Master's earlier thread that Master is tired of chicken
as this is include Apple and other fruits and milk.

Prof iLegendd , this is my submission.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by foodthought: 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.

I noticed you dont decorate well

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
Marvog:
My Observation:
Obs 101:
The boss is seriously taking down notes or about to take notes from his newly or previously downloaded Audiobook. He's getting himself prepared by taking a delicious fruit salad which will help boost his memory (the milk shaa) for the task ahead. (Another suggestion: Maybe he's just following his routine for a high bedroom performance(might be in his Lasticle book)... He's with his Phone to google some additional articles he'll need. A cool,and refreshing table water to calm body. And the door open to allow cross ventilation (maybe I don't think AC is on unless gas will escape).
Obs 202:
He's just following his agenda for the day contained in the thick cover note. The pen is there to tick any accomplished activity......Fruit salad to boost body energy, The audio book might be in his agenda for the day, and drinking water for that refreshing 'Water is life' taste

I do hope i get a token for my detective worksmiley

Wow! I won't talk yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.