Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] (10164 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 11:22am On May 20, 2020
One girl Dey with you dey chop for the other plate.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Raeheemwayne: 12:12pm On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
Can I be honest?
I see a guy working tirelessly trying to make it in life, I only took the book, the pen and the mini laptop portable DVD player to give my point.
[s]Whatever that diabolic thing u are eating is none of my business.[/s]
When you see people who will make it in life, you will know them, just that pride full ur body sha, just keep a low profile, its a long journey [/b]but u will get there.
You took they words out of my mouth fam.
No offense or whatsoever. but, watch out - some blind followers who don't even understand the doctrines of their own [b]master
will come for you.
I admire ya Honesty.

NB: No one should Me quote Me - The thread says - Tell me what you Noticed about this picture.
I'm entitled to my opinion.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by anthonny: 3:15pm On May 21, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.
fake nigger I doubt if have those money you're boasting about always show off
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2020
Ilegend,how much is used medium size laptop
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Cloud699999: 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Imustsurvive:
. I just reported you again, by the time its up to 10 nah automatic ban , I wish more people will report you to make it fast.

You na follow you go dey up and down. Hungry mofo. Na nairaland be your second house. I dey watch you and I will get at you. You dey think say the stupid op go notice you. The two of you na idiot na be. No go find work do.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Cloud699999: 10:51am On May 23, 2020
anthonny:
fake nigger I doubt if have those money you're boasting about always show off

Really fake.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 23, 2020
Cloud699999:

You na follow you go dey up and down. Hungry mofo. Na nairaland be your second house. I dey watch you and I will get at you. You dey think say the stupid op go notice you. The two of you na idiot na be. No go find work do.

Hahahaha!, wetin you dey talk sef.

Hehehe! you never see anything

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Marvog(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.
Boss. I was really hoping you would drop a small token for me naa. Being Optimistic smiley
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Thazard(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Your head get oil. It's a DVD player and it's even cheaper than that. I plan saving and buying my first laptop 5 years from now for 7k. I already have 4 Naira saved yet.

I hope I can get one at that range?

Do you still have that portable DVD player and are you willing to sell it?

Happy Easter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.