Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W (3619 Views)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Sammy774(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Pearl on Twitter, has recounted how her relationship with boyfriend came to an end.
The lady stated that she planned with her friend identified as Anita, to tempt her boyfriend to see if he really loves her.

However, her friend, Anita succeeded and she is now happily married with two kids.
https://obiesgist.home.blog/2020/05/20/i-told-anita-to-test-my-boyfriend-to-know-if-he-loves-me-they-are-now-married-with-2-kids/

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by tyup(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by JOACHINpedro: 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
It ended at the altar cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Enoch07: 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
good for you
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by obi4eze(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2020
grin

Keep testing. It will usually end in Premium Tears.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2020
Never allow your female friends near your Husband or Boyfriend. There is no loyalty these days and some women are waiting in the wings to take your man. Women also do NOT tell your female friends intimate details about your relationships and family. Everything you say will be used against you in the future. Keep all your gists on a superficial level or be more of a listener than a speaker.

Personally, I prefer men as friends but they too are waiting in the wings for your defences to drop so they can slide into your pants. sad

If it were possible to be an island, I would. sad

5 Likes

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Never allow your female friends near you Husband or Boyfriend. There is no loyalty these days and some women are waiting in the wings to take your man. Women also do NOT tell your female friends intimate details about your relationships and family. Everything you say will be used against you in the future. Keep all your gists on a superficial level or be more of a listener than a speaker.

Personally, I prefer men as friends but they too are waiting in the wings for your defences to drop so they can slide into your pants. sad

If it were possible to be an island, I would. sad

The defense part got me.

Male besties come to mind. They're usually closer than you think.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

The defense part got me.

Male besties come to mind. They're usually closer than you think.

You know what I mean, she has a nasty quarrel with her boyfriend, then she meets up with her male bestie for a chat to cool off, has a few too many drinks while drunkenly crying on his shoulders, he sees his chance and shoots his shot. The friendship is ruined after this because you both were never meant to cross that boundary. Seen it many times.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Oluwajumokemi(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Gbas gbos
E don happen b dat
But life goes on sha
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
If you taste food and the food sweet, won't you eat it. Women and testing

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

You know what I mean, she has a nasty quarrel with her boyfriend, then she meets up with her male bestie for a chat to cool off, has a few too many drinks while drunkenly crying on his shoulders, he sees his chance and shoots his shot. The friendship is ruined after this because you both were never meant to cross that boundary. Seen it many times.

Many many times.
Heck, I would've been a victim abi culprit, dunno but I would've been in that web for sure.
But I had the sanity to be a better man.
Well, it was also down to the fact I wasn't drunk too. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Mayng01(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
Temptation gone wrong!
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Many many times.
Heck, I would've been a victim abi culprit, dunno but I would've been in that web for sure.
But I had the sanity to be a better man.
Well, it was also down to the fact I wasn't drunk too. Lol.

Thank you for not taking advantage, not many men are that honourable! wink

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Thank you for not taking advantage, not many men are that honourable! wink

Honor most times don't stand the test of alcohol.
I was lucky.
But its fine. I learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Honor most times don't stand the test of alcohol.
I was lucky.
But its fine. I learn everyday.

I know that alcohol removes all inhibitions and morals. You did well not to cross the boundary. Now more than ever, I dont believe men and women can be platonic friends.

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I know that alcohol removes all inhibitions and morals. You did well not to cross the boundary. Now more than ever, I dont believe men and women can be platonic friends.

They can but it takes a great deal of maturity from both parties.

1 Like

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

They can but it takes a great deal of maturity from both parties.

All my so called male friends have tried it on with me, the friendship ends after that because I realized that was all they were interested to begin with.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

All my so called male friends have tried it on with me, the friendship ends after that because I realized that was all they were interested to begin with.

You'll live, its normal here.
Next time, clear the air early.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

You'll live, its normal here.
Next time, clear the air early.

Sure, I was slightly naive. I do still prefer male friends though.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Sure, I was slightly naive. I do still prefer male friends though.

Lol. Every girl does. We come with less drama and if you're truly a friend, its 100% honesty too.

Good thing you aren't naive now.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Lol. Every girl does. We come with less drama and if you're truly a friend, its 100% honesty too.

Good thing you aren't naive now.

Yes they are loyal. Its why men have male friends that they have had since kindergarten, while female friendships barely last.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Yes they are loyal. Its why men have male friends that they had from kindergarten, while female friendships barely last.

Yeah. Y'all come with plenty drama, even in relationships.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Yeah. Y'all come with plenty drama, even in relationships.

grin Really we come with drama?
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

grin Really we come with drama?

A whole lot. Men should get some credit for handling all that. You know i'm not lying.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

A whole lot. Men should get some credit for handling all that. You know i'm not lying.

Life would be boring without Men or Women, we need eachother. To quote some musicians

1. "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away"- Bill Withers.

2. "This is a man's world
This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing without a woman or a girl"- James Brown.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Life would be boring without Men or Women, we need eachother. To quote some musicians

1. "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away"- Bill Withers.

2. "This is a man's world
This is a man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing
Nothing without a woman or a girl"- James Brown.

I totally agree with you.
We need each other to coexist.

But sometimes, we need solitude in other to discover ourselves.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

I totally agree with you.
We need each other to coexist.

But sometimes, we need solitude in other to discover ourselves.

Absolutely singlehood mustnt be mocked, its a time of great discovery, healing and sober reflection.

Most people jump into relationships for the wrong reasons and that is why we have so many damaged people today.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Absolutely singlehood mustnt be mocked, its a time of great discovery, healing and sober reflection.

Most people jump into relationships for the wrong reasons and that is why we have so many damaged people today.

If only they knew.

Plenty damaged people. Reading the comments here most times don't give me cause for hope.

It won't get better. Sadly.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

If only they knew.

Plenty damaged people. Reading the comments here most times don't give me cause for hope.

It won't get better. Sadly.

Yes reading the comments here triggers me. I have been hurt but I will not bash the people who have hurt me neither will I go into the next relationship with the aim of hurting that person because of my past experience.

Maybe i am too conservative and old school. If these are the calibre of men who shame their girlfriends and wives then I am not sure I want to get married. sad
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Yes reading the comments here triggers me. I have been hurt but I will not bash the people who have hurt me neither will I go into the next relationship with the aim of hurting that person because of my past experience.

Maybe i am too conservative and old school. If these are the calibre of men who shame their girlfriends and wives then I am not sure I want to get married. sad

Most times I'm disappointed. I just ignore it.
But I still blame the sex that put the ball in the other sex's court tho. I mean, if you messed up, come clean and get it over with.

It gets annoying when someone messes up, comes clean and get used as consequences for the shortcoming. Childish!

Then again, most females don't have substance and they ask for it. Truth.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Most times I'm disappointed. I just ignore it.
But I still blame the sex that put the ball in the other sex's court tho. I mean, if you messed up, come clean and get it over with.

It gets annoying when someone messes up, comes clean and get used as consequences for the shortcoming. Childish!

Then again, most females don't have substance and they ask for it. Truth.

Its a big mess, I hope sometime soon we can all get along. I doubt it though.
Re: I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W by arthorjnr(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Its a big mess, I hope sometime soon we can all get along. I doubt it though.

Yup. Its a vicious cycle.
But we can't let them influence our values and principles. We can't all join the wagon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Hot And You Are In A Distant Relatioship / Don't Get Married Till You Can Honestly Answer These / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.