Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71241 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by LLMG: 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
That is what happens when a lying govt with evil agenda is in charge. The soldiers should not cry out while they are being slaughtered by a terrorist support govt ?. This govt forgets that change is constant. A day will come they will loose hold of this power and begin to pay for their wrong deed's.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 27Pushing30: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. All these people sef.

1. You: so Idris Debby cannot sponsor propaganda to improve his image at home? You know NOTHING about politics.

Me: Lol. So, you think someone who has been president of a country (Chad) since 1990 needs any form of propaganda to boost his image? And you claim to know politics? So you think all other governments run on propaganda like this useless Govt?

You are just a chronic liar. No where was there any report that Shekaru begged Idris Deby. Shekarau only begged his fighters not to run during the Chadian military onslaught.

2. You: Every country within chad basin must hold their territory , it’s called self preservation ( FYI before now Nigerian army had accused Chad of allowing BH operate freely from there )

Me: Lol. This one doesn't even know what is happening. Are you aware that Chad recently withdrew it's 1200 soldiers who were in Nigeria to help Nigeria with the insurgency fight? Why wouldn't they? When arrested Boko haram members are rehabilitated and taken good care of, while their soldiers die for nothing.

3. Actually, your number 3 and 4 makes no sense. What is the tactics to get more BH soldiers to defect or lay down arms and disrupt BH recruitment drive? That each country bordering the chad basin should hold their territory? Lol. A multinational taskforce that was set up to fight Boko haram didn't result in BH laying down their arms, it's when Some Nations have withdrawn from the task force and are more concerned with protecting their borders that BH fighters will now lay down their arms? Lol. These people sef!

4. You: Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

Me: saying so much and making no sense. Is it today Islamic insurgents have been spreading throughout WA and CA? You said the key is nipping them in the bud, I agree, HOW? So, what is Nigeria govt doing in nipping them in the bud?

You: Name one country that has successfully tackled terrorism within their borders

Me: This is the most idiotic of them all. It is now you know no nation has successfully tackled terrorism? Was this your thinking when GEJ was in power? So, under GEJ, we can castigate him for allowing BH kill Nigerians, but under PMB, we should let him be, as no nation has successfully tackled terrorism within its borders. All these clowns sef. Didn't Buhari promise to wipe out terrorism in the NE?

PS: This govt is the greatest sponsor of terrorism in this country. While you suffer as a result of bad economic policies and cluelessness from the PMB govt, those that have killed, maimed and created widows, widowers and orphans are chilling somewhere now, enjoying govt money while further plans are on ground to draft them into the military and send some abroad for studies, while the orphans, widows and widowers created by these "repentant terrorists" are languishing in various IDPs.

Mehn NL is really filled with people who know ziltch damn!

Please do your research on Chad and coups against Deby

BH started in 2009 , aligned with ISWAP in 2015 and you’re talking about this Govt nipping them in the bud? Can you please get better Grasp of issues? Do research begorvtsking

Mehn im shook
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
Meninmen:

Lol. I forgot to add to my earlier post that the clown should not call me igbo or IPOB because I'm not igbo and he stupidly called me IPOB

Anybody who is logical enough to ask this useless and clueless govt questions is igbo. All hausas, yorubas, fulanis, tivs, Binis, esans, berom, etsakos, Idomas etc love Buhari. Only igbos are anti-buhari and are enemies of Nigeria. Useless and worthless fellow

As for our military men killing BH members everyday, i'm not arguing with you, but I hope you have seen a video of a soldier crying and swearing for Burutai after BH ambushed them in yobe yesterday, killing some and injuring others?

Stupid idiot!
[/s]

As I said, ignorant rants by unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian Igbos don't move me..
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by LLMG: 8:33pm On May 21, 2020
Put yourself in their shoes when your safety and security is being toyed with by those meant to secure you. It's a known fact that concerning this matter the Nigerian terrorist fed govt is deceiving itself. Nemesis will soon catch up with them.
crestedaguiyi:
Foolish soldier
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

As I said, ignorant rants by unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian Igbos don't move me..

But you were initially moved to respond to a comment that didn't mention you grin with a bias and idiotic response.

When I presented superior facts to you, you no longer are moved.

Stupid fool.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 21, 2020
27Pushing30:

Mehn NL is really filled with people who know ziltch damn!

Please do your research on Chad and coups against Deby

BH started in 2009 , aligned with ISWAP in 2015 and you’re talking about this Govt nipping them in the bud? Can you please get better Grasp of issues? Do research begorvtsking

Mehn im shook

You really do have selective amnesia. You are in shook after giving you back all your rubbish you spewed?

First, coups attempt against Deby has nothing to do with the discussion on ground. I should go and do research on chad and coups against Deby? Lol. I should be the one asking you to go do the research.
You know nothing about history, trust me. Moreover, how does that concern the issue at hand? Is there a relationship between coup attempt in Chad and BH? Trying to appear smart where as, your skull is so empty.

Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon..

That was part of your earlier comment
You brought up the issue of Nipping BH in the bud. So I asked you, how do you intend to nip them in the bud? What is this govt doing to Nip them in the bud? Or it is beyond the capacity of this govt to nip BH in the bud?

Now you replied by saying if I intend this govt to nip them in the bud. So, when you talked about BH being nipped in the bud, whose responsibility is it to nip BH in the bud? Me?

Oga go and sleep and stop confusing yourself!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ozueozue(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2020
Be cause of the beards??
Bro no barbing saloon inside sabisan oh
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Kennyrichie55(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2020
Is it because of the beard you saw? Do you know how many days they have spent in the bush without shaving?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by paix(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Nuel4:
Instead of these people to get out of the way and let real Army, I mean the ones from Chad to deal with these Islamic bomb carriers they are there fooling themselves
You wan spoil market for Nigerian army?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:02pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

But you were initially moved to respond to a comment that didn't mention you with a bias and idiotic response.

When I presented superior facts to you, you no longer are moved.

Stupid fool.

Fact is, I know you hateful, bitter, unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian Igbos.

Our brave soldiers and NAF kill and blow up boko terrorists every day, but you hateful people don't see that you care less that your fellow countrymen and women are sacrificing to protect you and your family, but when terrorists ambush or attack our troops, all of a sudden you are happy, you run to NL to celebrate and rejoice.

I wonder why you people just can not pack your load and move out of NIGERIA and leave Nigeria for the real Nigerians.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Damsman10(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2020
ignis:
Army dey insult Army.

BTW, the person making the video don't look like Army.

He shouldn't have shown his face, the video would have made same impact without his face in it. Those evil generals should be feared to some extent.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Vmotors: 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
If you fly out they will take over your country ,so better face it and resist the pressure and push them back .The Easterners shouldn't be cowards.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 27Pushing30: 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

You really do have selective amnesia. You are in shook after giving you back all your rubbish you spewed?

First, coups attempt against Deby has nothing to do with the discussion on ground. I should go and do research on chad and coups against Deby? Lol. I should be the one asking you to go do the research.
You know nothing about history, trust me. Moreover, how does that concern the issue at hand? Is there a relationship between coup attempt in Chad and BH? Trying to appear smart where as, your skull is so empty.

Oga you’re not even a remotely smart person sha, this was the rubbish you wrote “me: Lol. “So, you think someone who has been president of a country (Chad) since 1990 needs any form of propaganda to boost his image? And you claim to know politics? How can I be arguing with someone who doesn’t think a man will need good PR just cos he has ruled since 1990?? WoEse still you question a link between coup attempt in Chad and BH? Oga how old are you ?
You can’t pass junior secondary grade level deductive analysis at all. I’m embarrassed for you.

Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon..

That was part of your earlier comment
You brought up the issue of Nipping BH in the bud. So I asked you, how do you intend to nip them in the bud? What is this govt doing to Nip them in the bud? Or it is beyond the capacity of this govt to nip BH in the bud?

Now you replied by saying if I intend this govt to nip them in the bud. So, when you talked about BH being nipped in the bud, whose responsibility is it to nip BH in the bud? Me?

Another shockingly stupid response ... oh my God! I’m really shocked! Don’t y’all even bother to think??!! Who was in charge during the first 2 years of BH when they were still teething? That’s when he should have deployed all resources to nip them in the bud. It’s COMMON SENSE ! and you’re asking what this government is doing to nip them in the bud . Gosh you’re just flaccid even basic thinking is beyond you. I hope you’re not a graduate sha this isn’t a good show of literacy at all.

Oga go and sleep and stop confusing yourself!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 3:15am On May 22, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. I forgot to add to my earlier post that the clown should not call me igbo or IPOB because I'm not igbo and he stupidly called me IPOB

Anybody who is logical enough to ask this useless and clueless govt questions is igbo. All hausas, yorubas, fulanis, tivs, Binis, esans, berom, etsakos, Idomas etc love Buhari. Only igbos are anti-buhari and are enemies of Nigeria. Useless and worthless fellow

As for our military men killing BH members everyday, i'm not arguing with you, but I hope you have seen a video of a soldier crying and swearing for Burutai after BH ambushed them in yobe yesterday, killing some and injuring others?

Stupid idiot!
grin angry no waste ur saliva make them continue in their mediocrity
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 3:16am On May 22, 2020
Maxxim:
If I dey among those army wey dey that side I go don develop ways to terminate most of my ogas
grin grin
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

Fact is, I know you hateful, bitter, unpatriotic and anti-Nigerian Igbos.

Our brave soldiers and NAF kill and blow up boko terrorists every day, but you hateful people don't see that you care less that your fellow countrymen and women are sacrificing to protect you and your family, but when terrorists ambush or attack our troops, all of a sudden you are happy, you run to NL to celebrate and rejoice.

I wonder why you people just can not pack your load and move out of NIGERIA and leave Nigeria for the real Nigerians.

Lol. So you care more for our military men fighting Boko haram than I do? Clap for yourself patriotic Nigerian.

Now listen to me idiot. I don't only care for our military men fighting BH, I pity them because they are just puns in the hands of these people benefiting from this insurgency.

Many of our brilliant soldiers have died in the hands of these BH fighters and our govt continually spit on their grave by rewarding these killers. I remember watching a video of some soldiers that have been killed by these BH to commensurate the armed forces remembrance day. I almost cried. Young, handsome men, killed in their prime, while their killers are now flexing as "repentant terrorists".

So, to you patriotism means I should keep quite and not ask questions about how the military brass is handling this fight, I shouldn't ask how come Shekaru is still not dead after they said he was dead several times? Patriotism means I should accept that Boko has been defeated even though it doesn't appear so. If this is what patriotism means to you, then you are a very stupid and useless fellow.

Even the soldiers fighting the Boko haram are complaining and laying curses on Buratai. Are you more patriotic than them? Dimwit!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=27Pushing30 post=89818150][/quote]

1. Look at this idiot spewing trash. What will a man who has ruled Chad since 1990 need a good PR for in Nigeria? He initiated a propaganda and a good PR in Nigeria so that Nigerians will vote him in the 2023 elections? Must everything to Zombies like you be about propaganda? Let's even assume, without conceding, that him leading the fight against BH was a PR stunt, how does that affect you as a Nigerian? Chadians should be the ones complaining, not you idiot. Keep believing it was a propaganda.

2. You surely are so brain dead. There have been 2 coups in Chad and 2 attempted coups, all involving the Chadian military. The last attempted coup was in 2006 and it was carried out by some members of the Chadian military. It had nothing to do with BH. You that linked it up to BH, can you please provide evidence. Useless fellow with malformed brain forming smart drawing up skewed and baseless conclusions

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=27Pushing30 post=89818150][/quote]

Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

Slowly read this your initial comment again. If you do not understand what you consciously wrote yourself, then you are completely finished! grin
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:40am On May 22, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. So you care more for our military men fighting Boko haram than I do? Clap for yourself patriotic Nigerian.

Now listen to me idiot. I don't only care for our military men fighting BH, I pity them because they are just puns in the hands of these people benefiting from this insurgency.

Many of our brilliant soldiers have died in the hands of these BH fighters and our govt continually spit on their grave by rewarding these killers. I remember watching a video of some soldiers that have been killed by these BH to commensurate the armed forces remembrance day. I almost cried. Young, handsome men, killed in their prime, while their killers are now flexing as "repentant terrorists".

So, to you patriotism means I should keep quite and not ask questions about how the military brass is handling this fight, I shouldn't ask how come Shekaru is still not dead after they said he was dead several times? Patriotism means I should accept that Boko has been defeated even though it doesn't appear so. If this is what patriotism means to you, then you are a very stupid and useless fellow.

Even the soldiers fighting the Boko haram are complaining and laying curses on Buratai. Are you more patriotic than them? Dimwit!

Yes I do, 100%.

I see the wonderful job they are doing across the board to protect unappreciative and ungrateful people like you, all you see is boko haram attacking our troops, but you don't see how our brave soldiers kill scores of BH literarily every day, you don't see or appreciate their efforts.

They bombed and killed boko terrorists yesterday, the day before yesterday, the ones that invaded dapchi were blown away by our NAF, but you don't see all that, all you, all you care about and rejoice over is negativity.

Please, go away with your Nigerian hating and unpatriotic rubbish. You people are BH supporters and propaganda megaphone.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:47am On May 22, 2020
Nigerian soldiers ambush Boko Haram fighters, kill nine

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/392667-nigerian-soldiers-ambush-boko-haram-fighters-kill-nine-official.html

When Nigeria troops ambushed and killed 9 terrorists just a few days ago, we did not hear a word from you haters, but you are here happy and excited because terrorists ambushed your own troops.

Our troops are performing gallantly, they are doing their job, they are eliminating your terrorist friends every day.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes I do, 100%.

I see the wonderful job they are doing across the board to protect unappreciative and ungrateful people like you, all you see is boko haram attacking our troops, but you don't see how our brave soldiers kill scores of BH literarily every day, you don't see or appreciate their efforts.

They bombed and killed boko terrorists yesterday, the day before yesterday, the ones that invaded dapchi were blown away by our NAF, but you don't see all that, all you see and all you see and rejoice over is negativity.

Please, go away with your Nigerian hating and unpatriotic rubbish. You people are BH supporters and propaganda megahone.

Someone who thrives on propaganda is Calling someone a propaganda megahone. Lol.

So, in your naive, unintelligent, weak and bias mind, whenever Nigerian soldiers kill BH members, I'm not happy. But when BH members kill Nigerian soldiers, I run to Nairaland to jubilate? Lol. What's your evidence for this? Because I pointed out the flaws in this fight against BH?

I asked you a simple question. Soldiers fighting BH have released Videos from time to time lamenting how the top guns in the military have abandoned them, how they still use obsolete military equipment. Etc. They too are not patriotic?

Lol. People are very stupid in life sha
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:54am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Meninmen:

Someone who thrives on propaganda is Calling someone a propaganda megahone. Lol.

So, in your naive, unintelligent, weak and bias mind, whenever Nigerian soldiers kill BH members, I'm not happy. But when BH members kill Nigerian soldiers, I run to Nairaland to jubilate? Lol. What's your evidence for this? Because I pointed out the flaws in this fight against BH?

I asked you a simple question. Soldiers fighting BH have released Videos from time to time lamenting how the top guns in the military have abandoned them, how they still use obsolete military equipment. Etc. They too are not patriotic?

Lol. People are very stupid in life sha
[/s]

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1263197318460907523

Click And Watch Video.

Just 2 days ago, our brave troops were celebrating after ambushing and killing 9 of your terrorist friends, where were you to celebrate with them and appreciate their efforts? No, you were waiting to celebrate and do propaganda for boko terrorists.

Our troops are out their brazing the elements to protects anti-Nigerian cowards who can not even carry cutlass to protect their own village.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:58am On May 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQfkMKEzyZA

How Military Helicopter Devastated Boko Haram Fighters in Dapchi, Yobe State

That was just 3 days ago, this is what we do to your terrorist friends every day..

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:01am On May 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrxfmioClWE

Yagayaga Massive Air strikes on Boko Haram Location

We vaporized your terrorist friends and the camp dew days ago.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:04am On May 22, 2020
Nigerian Army Troops in Gajigana same yesterday killed 2 Boko haram Terrorists while some others flee with severe gunshots wounds. Recovered 1 GunTruck, 1 Anti Aircraft Gun, 5 AK47 Rifles, 2 RPG Bombs, 1 RPG Bomb, 3 Magazines, 250 of AA Ammo, 25 rounds ammo & 1 Techno Phone

We did this to your boko terrorist friends yesterday...

This is what our brave men and women do every day, but all you Nigeria haters love and see is boko terrorists.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ignis: 7:06am On May 22, 2020
Damsman10:

He shouldn't have shown his face, the video would have made same impact without his face in it. Those evil generals should be feared to some extent.

They will definitely look for him and deal with his ass.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1263197318460907523

Click And Watch Video.

Just 2 days ago, our brave troops were celebrating after ambushing and killing 9 of your terrorist friends, where were you to celebrate with them and appreciate their efforts? No, you were waiting to celebrate and do propaganda for boko terrorists.

Our troops are out their brazing the elements to protects anti-Nigerian cowards who can not even carry cutlass to protect their own village.

Just 2 days ago, our brave troops were celebrating after ambushing and killing 9 of your terrorist friends, where were you to celebrate with them and appreciate their efforts?

slowpoke! grin. Where was I to celebrate with them? grin.

And you joined them in celebration? grin. Zombie!

I don't need to prove to you my support for the Nigerian military, neither will I back down from questioning this govt in the way it is handling the fight against BH. I guess you are aware that your mentor has been releasing thousands of BH "repentant terrorists" and plans are on the way to send some abroad for studies and draft some into the military?

You that is a lawful citizen, what have you gained from the govt? Zombie for life!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:10am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Meninmen:

Just 2 days ago, our brave troops were celebrating after ambushing and killing 9 of your terrorist friends, where were you to celebrate with them and appreciate their efforts?

slowpoke! grin. Where was I to celebrate with them? grin.

And you joined them in celebration? grin. Zombie!

I don't need to prove to you my support for the Nigerian military, neither will I back down from questioning this govt in the way it is handling the fight against BH. I guess you are aware that your mentor has been releasing thousands of BH "repentant terrorists" and plans are on the way to send some abroad for studies and draft some into the military?

You that is a lawful citizen, what have you gained from the govt? Zombie for life!
[/s]

Not interested in your anti-Nigerian and terrorist loving Igbos rubbish.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:12am On May 22, 2020
Proud and brave Nigerian on the battlefield ...

Funny enough, he's from the Nigerian Navy Special Forces Commandos (SBS)

God Bless You

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
The useless and unprofessional idiot ranting in the video said they don't get air support, this is our troops getting air support...

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 27Pushing30: 7:15am On May 22, 2020
Meninmen:

Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

Slowly read this your initial comment again. If you do not understand what you consciously wrote yourself, then you are completely finished! grin

Oga I said you are UNEDUCATED. I can bet anything on that.

You cannot read and comprehend.

You should be ashamed of yourself (if you’re over 18) Cos comprehensive English isn’t taught in universities they expect you’ve already learnt it in high school.

In the end ignorance is bliss so please By all means ... enjoy your bliss
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:17am On May 22, 2020
Our brave troops heading out to kill and eliminate your boko terrorist friends.

God Bless you all.

Gods speed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.