Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pls Help; Love Or Lust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help; Love Or Lust? (1332 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Are You In Love Or Lust? Here’s How You Know / Dating An Older Man: Love Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Miatha(f): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2011
Pls house nid ur advice; a friend of mine knows this guy who have been asking her out and happens to be a friend of her family 4 a very long time as he is her brother's friend but she had always thought him 2be jokin as they are also very good friends 2, this guy invited her 2his house one day and after normal chattin started actin funny caresing her profesin his undyin luv 4her and when she resisted he applied force almost rapping her . Now she is so confused as she wouldnt want 2hurt his feelings if it true knowin he his an only child raised by a single parent and lacks love, BUT, if he really luvs her as he claims would he have attempted raping her even if she was not respondin?
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Orton10(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2011
[size=20pt]TELL HER TO TELL HER PARENTS TO REPORT TO THE POLICE AND GET THAT BAGGAR ARRESTED NOW!!!!!!!!
[/size]
[size=20pt]Punch[/size] Him for her if You can sad

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by PTBNaija(f): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2011
How old is your friend and the guy she went to see?

I wouldn't tell her to go straight to her parents. . . she needs to go talk to her brother. As embarrassing as it may be, it was his friend and he probably knows him better.
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Phil4s(m): 2:31am On Jan 18, 2011
Proper lust! After havin his way, ol boy wil dump hr n may even begin 2 hate hr.If u r a xtian, read wat happend in 2nd Samuel 13 to Absalom's fair sister which was also  King David's  daughter. Perhaps he's bin friend 2 d family 4 dis singular reason. D excuse dat he's an only child does not fly wit me. Am an only child in some sense but datz no license 2 engage in such despicable act. Sure u can get tempted bt control urself. If u want hr so bad, ask hr hand in marriage.
Ol girl somebdy wants 2 violate ur motherhood virtues n u r talkin about his yeye feelins? Does he care about urs? Assuming say e succeed n u com get S.T.D., hw u go do? Beta report am now 2 ur family because  e go try d rubbish again, and wen e 'shelle' e go say na u pursue am so tay u find am go him house. I b guy n I no how dem dey behave.
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Osama10(m): 2:40am On Jan 18, 2011
[size=14pt]This is Pure Lust.[/size]
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Dyt(f): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2011
Its called lofe
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by LordReed(m): 3:03am On Jan 18, 2011
Let her broda deal wit it will make moore sense dan letting the parents do so.
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Phil4s(m): 4:17am On Jan 18, 2011
@Lord_Reed
1.The guy may not take it as a serious issue if itz just his friend (d girl's broda) confronting him.
2. What if her broda says forgive and forget; or is afraid to confront his friend; or has had his share of escapade wit his friend's cousins since he has no sister?
3. It wil do somethin to a normal thinking guy wen a girl reports him of sexual harrasment, no matter how mild, to her parents especially her mother. A sensible guy wil read this as a warning sign of 'keep off' & d girl would be safe.
4. This guy wud find it difficult to repeat d nefarious act once he knows d entire family is aware of his misdeed, if he has any shame at all.
5. A girl's motherhood virtue is sacred. The little any family can do wud b 2 join her, as a matter of collective responsibility, in protecting it from scoundrels posing as family friends.
6. Better girls = better mothers = better homes = better society!
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by watergate(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2011
Must he caress her to profess love to her, Lust no doubt and the young man is simply after her body!!!!!!!! Shikena lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by afrobaby(f): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2011
I will call dis lusted, lol
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Coolabbie: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dis is lust, she shud tell her parents about it. Thank God he didnt hv his way wit her.
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Nakele(f): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Nah, he just want to chop and go,,,,,,,,,, she must stay away from him,,,,as far as she can,,,,,
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Orton10(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Nakele:

Nah, he just want to chop and go,,,,,,,,,, she must stay away from him,,,,as far as she can,,,,,

Nakele You've been avoiding me, why?? angry
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by koolchicco: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
afrobaby:

I will call dis lusted, lol
grin True dat. lol
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by 677ano(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
She should inform her brother and parents what he did bore down to harassment sexually by trying to take advantage of her
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Miatha(f): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2011
[b][/b] @ everybody, thanks 4ur advice & contributions, indeed, no man is an island, am begining 2see things differently having read your advices but please keep the advices coming and let me add here that the guy is on bended kneels beging seriously and claims he had dying in silence 4 a very long time but did not know how 2expres himself. And as 4her brother, he must not hear of such as he so much hate his friends having anything 2do wit any of his sisters he could act so funny[color=Black][/color]
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Phil4s(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2011
Beg or no beg, report. if hr broda is a no go area 4 tinz like dis, tel mama and papa. One day d guy may drug ur friend n hv his way and she wil become 'another one down' on his list.

Love is eternal. Lust, how fickle!
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Dsense(m): 3:53am On Jan 19, 2011
Op.
Tell her to start enjoing the ''Snake'' lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
Phil4s:

@Lord_Reed
1.The guy may not take it as a serious issue if itz just his friend (d girl's broda) confronting him.
2. What if her broda says forgive and forget; or is afraid to confront his friend; or has had his share of escapade wit his friend's cousins since he has no sister?
3. It wil do somethin to a normal thinking guy wen a girl reports him of sexual harrasment, no matter how mild, to her parents especially her mother. A sensible guy wil read this as a warning sign of 'keep off' & d girl would be safe.
4. This guy wud find it difficult to repeat d nefarious act once he knows d entire family is aware of his misdeed, if he has any shame at all.
5. A girl's motherhood virtue is sacred. The little any family can do wud b 2 join her, as a matter of collective responsibility, in protecting it from scoundrels posing as family friends.
6. Better girls = better mothers = better homes = better society!

I don't know about you but am not going to be gentle if I hear my sister was nearly raped and that by my friend - e go hear am o!

I had an episode where a friend told my sister to come meet him out of town, I almost bit his head off! And he knew that if he wanted us to keep being friends then he had to apologize and profusely too and of course no more messing around with my sister. If my parents had heard it would have been another matter

That is how I'd expect any reasonable brother to handle stuff.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by ebila(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
Miatha:

Pls house nid your advice; a friend of mine knows this guy who have been asking her out and happens to be a friend of her family 4 a very long time as he is her brother's friend but she had always thought him 2be jokin as they are also very good friends 2, this guy invited her 2his house one day and after normal chattin started actin funny caresing her profesin his undyin luv 4her and when she resisted he applied force almost rapping her . Now she is so confused as she wouldnt want 2hurt his feelings if it true knowin he his an only child raised by a single parent and lacks love, BUT, if he really luvs her as he claims would he have attempted despoiling her even if she was not respondin?
She shud worry bout her feelins not his.He def ain't worth bein considered for tryin to use force on her.Let her simply n blunty tell him off.Period!
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
My 6 year old cousin just screamed LUSSSSSST
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Osama10: [size=14pt]This is Pure Lust.[/size]
Just pure? I think its purest and more like refined lust. Person wey be say if him nack akpako, everything don finish.

Imagine, @op, how on earth do you think a person who professes his undying love(as claimed by you) for a girl will wanna rape her? Na wa to you ooo. That one na pure lust abegi! Who that one wey him yarn na gimmicks to take make the girl open for am na. Ahan! She no wise ni?

Besides, the guy is the only son and blah blah blah is not an excuse to have anything to do with him. That would be doing it outta pity, and in case you don't know, you can never build a relationship on pity and you expect it to last.

Draw ur girlfriend ear oooo, before she fall prey.
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Get the police or get the brother to deal with it
Re: Pls Help; Love Or Lust? by olatunjin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is lust not love,if truly he love you he wouldn't have attempted to rape you,I don't thing a true friend to the entire family can behave in that manner.He just want to sample you and go if not when you resist him he suppose to appologise and profess his love for her.

(1) (Reply)

They Can't Wait To Get Home / The 6 Unthentic Ways To Win A Naija Babes Heart And Make Her Yours For Ever / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.