Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

They Can't Wait To Get Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Can't Wait To Get Home (1327 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Can't Wait To Get Home by princeohms: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Maybe they are virgins or what do you think?

Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Romeo3(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
Passing and laughing. . . grin
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
just a stoopid photographer who ask them to pose this way, thinking it would be "great".
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Romeo3(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: just a stoopid photographer who ask them to pose this way, thinking it would be "great".
He should have made the stoopidity more manifest by asking the vehicles to move, so that he can take the pic while in motion. . .
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
IF THE MAN FALL FROM DERE NOW THEM GO SAY NA WITCH. NOTHING WE NOR GO DO
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
The guy is above 50yrs..so him wan fire down. See as vains scatter him head.

I see y he cant wait to go home cheesy cheesy
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by princeohms: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Romeo.:

He should have made the stoopidity more manifest by asking the vehicles to move, so that he can take the pic while in motion. . .

LOL...Assuming one car was faster than the other while taking the motion shot, the stretching and straining of their necks to get a kiss would have been more hilarious.
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Ammyng(f): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
creepy and lame
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by queensmith: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2012
it will have made a good photo just done in poor taste.

The cars should have been slightly closer together, with both the bride and groom reaching out of the window rather than the groom looking like he's climbing in to rob the newly wedded bride.

5/10 for effort sha,
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by SAFO(m): 2:35am On Apr 04, 2012
Typical woman, always wants the man to go the extra mile. Look how she dey barely comot her head for window.

Can't she meet him halfway? undecided
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Ranoscky(m): 3:51am On Apr 04, 2012
SAFO: Typical woman, always wants the man to go the extra mile. Look how she dey barely comot her head for window.

Am tellin u, honestly! Lol
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2012
He probably married the girl of his dreams see how he's flying out of the car like superman. cheesy
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Romeo3(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2012
rokiatu: He probably married the girl of his dreams see how he's flying out of the car like superman. cheesy
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2012
Ranoscky:
Am tellin u, honestly! Lol
I th0t it's 0nly me dat n0ticed...She sit c0mf0rtably f0r car while the husband wan fly c0m0t f0r car. My gender av suffered. Nawa 00.N0 d0ing that f0r me sha
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by princeohms: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2012
SAFO: Typical woman, always wants the man to go the extra mile. Look how she dey barely comot her head for window.

The man has to do everything in the relationship.
Re: They Can't Wait To Get Home by agiboma(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2012
cute pic

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? / Unfaithful Me / What Is Marriage Based On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.