Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart (661 Views)

Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? / American Woman/nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2011
I've read a lot of threads in the Nairaland romance section to realize that unlike foreign woman, nigerian women are cautious and love with their head not heart.

You'd see a foreigner go I love him, the sex is great, I want to marry him and have his babies but so so is the problem.

but a Naija women would go: we've been dating for over a year (i've had enough time to make sure he's sufficiently loaded), he's a niceguy, Godfearing and treats me well (proper mugu) but so so is the problem.

guys knowing what you know what's your take?
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by misanho: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2011
Afta followin there head 4 dunky year, dey nw resort 2 followin dere heartz, hw ironic?
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2011
Oh not again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2011
*Gives himself a dirty slap 4 reading this thread*On second thot slaps d OP too*
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sighs. I get sick and tired of these DUMB ARSE MOFOS who don't know the different between THE TYPE OF APPLICANTS they are consorting with or confusing with. Please get your processing and intake tuners upgrade.

Most of these chicks that are looking for SUPERFICIAL shit are YOUNG, DUMB, AND FULL OF COME regardless where they COME FROM.
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Guys don't forget I'm drawing my inference based on statistics available here in Nairaland.
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by iice(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
'sufficiently loaded' and 'treats me well' are synonyms for indulgence/greed i suppose undecided

Anyway. . .you ended both scenarios with 'so so problem'. So what's the point?
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by Djswaggz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
Do naija women love at all?
Re: Unlike Foreign Woman, Nigerian Women Are Cautious And Love With Their Head Not Heart by Coolabbie: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

*Gives himself a dirty slap 4 reading this thread*On second thot slaps d OP too*

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Found Yourself Thinking Excessively About A Girl Youve Never Spoke / I Love Mrs Eve / There Are Three Things That Are Too Amazing For Me, Fourth I Do Not Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.