Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Never Forgive A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Forgive A Woman (2997 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by bodybuilder: 8:53pm On May 24, 2020
I'm tryna help ya'll

3 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by mrblessed(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
RoyalBlu:
This doesn't make any sense.

This line of reasoning is too lame and basic. lipsrsealed

Haba! Aunt. If his reasoning is "basic," it is normal and essential/fundamental, which means you have declared support to his viewpoint.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
bodybuilder:
When a woman wrongs you and asks for forgiveness

Never, I repeat, never forgive her

Cast her out!

Here's it, if you forgive a woman she doesn't see as you been considerate and accepting the fact that everyone makes mistakes.

She is sees you as weak and spineless.

In her head, if you had other options to replace her you shouldn't have forgiven her.

She will punish more for forgiving her.

Forgiving her shows weakness, It shows you can't replace her.

And a woman can never respect a man who can't cast her out in the blink of an eye.

Never Forgive a woman.

Breakup with her, throw her out of your house. If she messes up. Don't give her a second chance.
All the way I concur....they just want to have fun always,but let it never be at your expense.

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Op, you're 100% right!!!
Thats why i have not forgiven your Mother
After We Meet Last Week At Hotel
She gave me Herpes and Chlymidia

How is your father doing?
Has He treated his own Infection?
You are just an idiot! What is the meaning of this

2 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by mrblessed(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
RoyalBlu:
This doesn't make any sense.

This line of reasoning is too lame and basic. lipsrsealed

Haha! Aunt. If his reasoning is "basic," it is normal and essential/fundamental, which means you have declared support to his viewpoint.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
Op is saying you shouldn't forgive your mom, sis,aunt's,grandmom
Cos those are all women undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by InfinityFabric: 11:03pm On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Op is saying you shouldn't forgive your mom, sis,aunt's,grandmom
Cos those are all women undecided
He's obviously referring to a misbehaving girlfriend/wife, specifically a cheating one.

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by plessis: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
bodybuilder:

Cast her out!

Here's it, if you forgive a woman she doesn't see as you been considerate and accepting the fact that everyone makes mistakes.

In her head, if you had other options to replace her you shouldn't have forgiven her.

And a woman can never respect a man who can't cast her out in the blink of an eye.

Never Forgive a woman.

Breakup with her, throw her out of your house. If she messes up. Don't give her a second chance.

you see this people, they might bash you but you're saying the truth.

I forgave my ex severally because I genuinely loved her. While we were together, she had lots of male friends but there was this guy she was so obsessed with. The obsession plus the lies was what led to our breakup. After a few months, we started speaking. She somehow sounded convincing that she's changed. We agreed to meet in October and maybe get back together.

can you believe this same girl, despite telling me that she wants me back, traveled several through several states to spend a weekend with the so-called guy who was a major reason for our breakup?

Like, the girl dey on top preek, dey tell me say she want me back.

I tire for women.

3 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by bodybuilder: 11:48pm On May 24, 2020
plessis:

you see this people, they might bash you but you're saying the truth.

I forgave my ex severally because I genuinely loved her. While we were together, she had lots of male friends but there was this guy she was so obsessed with. The obsession plus the lies was what led to our breakup. After a few months, we started speaking. She somehow sounded convincing that she's changed. We agreed to meet in October and maybe get back together.

can you believe this same girl, despite telling me that she wants me back, traveled several through several states to spend a weekend with the so-called guy who was a major reason for our breakup?

Like, the girl dey on top preek, dey tell me say she want me back.

I tire for women.

Leave this men dem, dem no wan wise
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by stormborn28(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2020
bodybuilder:

Cast her out!

Never Forgive a woman.

what if you are married to such woman will you apply same
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by RoyalBlu(f): 5:43am On May 25, 2020
mrblessed:
Haba! Aunt. If his reasoning is "basic," it is normal and essential/fundamental, which means you have declared support to his viewpoint.

Now the 'aunt' part got me cheesy cheesy

Yes, 'basic' in the context I used it, means he's just being a conformist. No originality.

Like he wants to be seen as one who has swallowed the 'redpill'
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by mrblessed(m): 6:09am On May 25, 2020
RoyalBlu:

Now the 'aunt' part got me cheesy cheesy

Yes, 'basic' in the context I used it, means he's just being a conformist. No originality.

Like he wants to be seen as one who has swallowed the 'redpill'

This is explanation of yours has severe a knock knee. But no wahala, I was expecting you to become excited and throw kitchen "sink" at innocent me.

To Mr. Op, we shouldn't condone nor forgive a partner who happens to be a cheat, whether male or female. It is not easy to detach yourself from someone you love that cheats, but it is in your best interest to bid him/her goodbye. Most abuse/disrespect takes place with the consent of the "abusee."

2 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2020
bodybuilder:

I'm talking about sexual partners. Bitch.
I didn't care to read your epistle.
Am commenting From the topic You wrote, Never forgive a woman
I respect Alot
I won't insult you for calling me a bitch cos I know am not a bitch
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
InfinityFabric:

He's obviously referring to a misbehaving girlfriend/wife, specifically a cheating one.
ohh
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Hisduchess(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2020
bodybuilder:

Cast her out!

Never Forgive a woman.

I used to promise myself that I must marry a graduate but nairaland changed that mindset,I
Learnt that many university graduates don't have more sense more than their secondary graduate counterparts. This op is simply senseless cry
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by InfinityFabric: 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
Same thing when Preshieben says "Men are trash" she's just angry @ her immediate ex. /s

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by Nobody: 8:13am On May 27, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Same thing when Preshieben says "Men are trash" she's just angry @ her immediate ex. /s
grin
Men are double wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman by InfinityFabric: 12:49pm On May 27, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Men are double wahala sha
Yea, and women very innocent beings with -0 wahala.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by clevybrown(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
U must have gone Tru alot in the hands of this said ladies. Learn to forgive wen u are hurt, break-up if u can't keep on and just move on, that makes u a better person... smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by cezarman(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2020
bodybuilder:
I'm tryna help ya'll

Say na more bro. Jesus in the Christian Holy book was murdered for trying to help mankind.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman by bodybuilder: 8:07pm On May 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

I used to promise myself that I must marry a graduate but nairaland changed that mindset,I
Learnt that many university graduates don't have more sense more than their secondary graduate counterparts. This op is simply senseless cry

This has nothing to do with being a graduate.
It's you that have sense....nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show / Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.