Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25281 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
what is in igboland? ejo egbami

poorest in southern Nigeria
low igr
erosion sites.
Old homes
clay soil everywhere.
deserted environment (almost half of Ndigbos are outside the region)
brothels everywhere.

Travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Stop beating about the bush, show 20 pictures from Nsukka and Orji Owerri so we can believe you. If not, you are a liar.

Because I know you don't have any single proof you have been to Nsukka, support a media tour. I want to see how Modakeke looks like

Lol, don't worry.
I'll give you some pics later.

St. Theresa (my church)
Ogige maeker
Ajima riad
Uwanj lg
Aludele market
Ain't they in Enugu?

Proudly a Lion cool
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it's not about the pictures of the building you always post here. It's about the products and surgeries been carried out.
And your forgot Anambra state produce highest number of medical students

8 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Imsu is even worse in terms of infrastructures. Very poor. Okorochas did worse when he was the governor of imo state for 8 states.

Don't mind those flat head.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

What incentives is there in East to visit for? No coast, no international boundary, no waterfall, no lake, poverty is high, unemployment is high, igr is very low, kidnapping is high, ritual killing is high, restaurants serve human meat, underage girls raped and impregnated, human trafficking is high, towns are filthy and stink, houses swallowed by erosion, what is in East for Yorubaman to go see?

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
post=89918933:

Highest number of medical students with nothing to show?

Do you know some best doctors and lawyers in this country are from the west.?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the road infrastructure are very bad.
grin grin
You guys are really fun, which road is bad

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Travel and see.
make Dem catch me for ngwa abi wetin Dem dey call am.

I hear say Dem dey Barbecue human being for ngwa, Abia state.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Highest number of medical students with nothing to show?

Do you know some best doctors and lawyers in this country are from the west.?
According Yoruba propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, don't worry.
I'll give you some pics later.

St. Theresa (my church) (There are more than 20 St Theresa in Igboland )

Ogige maeker (where)?

Ajima riad (which town is after the junction ?)

Uwanj lg (Uwani doesn't have an LG ) Uwani is a town inside Enugu south LG )
Aludele market ( grin grin grin) This guy is a loser grin

Ain't they in Enugu?

Proudly a Lion cool

And yet no pictures?

You are a loser grin

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
post=89918933:

Highest number of quacks

Quackery teaching hospital grin

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

You have never left your village in your entire life, that's why you are afraid of an open tour.
u start entrying igbo land from second niger bridge. Don't just school me here.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919020:

According Yoruba propaganda

Can you please, prove me wrong grin

Provide the best doctors and lawyers in Nigeria
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

make Dem catch me for ngwa abi wetin Dem dey call am.

I hear say Dem dey Barbecue human being for ngwa, Abia state.

We all know the capital of ritual killings in Nigeria is south west, but we are not afraid of touring the place.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

And yet no pictures?

You are a loser grin

I'm currently not there.
Do you expect me to be snapping them?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
what is in igboland? ejo egbami

poorest in southern Nigeria
low igr
erosion sites.
Old homes
clay soil everywhere.
deserted environment (almost half of Ndigbos are outside the region)
brothels everywhere.
I guess your brothers here are hawking to ghosts grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

We all know the capital of ritual killings in Nigeria is south west, but we are not afraid of touring the place.
North East is your mate.

South West is on the league of it's own.

we play in UEFA champions league while you Igbos play in English league 2.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:09pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
u start entrying igbo land from second niger bridge. Don't just school me here.

What towns are third after the bridge driving straight?

You need to travel because it's a part of education .

I used to respect you here till today. You don't really know much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
to be honest, apart from Lagos and parts of Ogun, there is nothing in south west.
I served in Ondo, ,have stayed in Ibadan,
nothing is there ,
living on propaganda do have a negative effect,
NBS head is a Yoruba, we know the propaganda game hyped by SW but it does not reflect realities on ground.
not hating, just saying the butter Truth
Where did you stay at ibadan?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919234:

I guess your brothers here are hawking to ghosts grin

They are everywhere in the east trying to damage people's kidney grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

And yet no pictures?

You are a loser grin

Adudele road not market is opposite St. Theresa church that's where I went.

Ogige market is not far from the place.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
Imagine this shameless lots, how can somebody leave his region and start begging in another region. I throw out a challenge to them here, bring out screenshots of Yorubas who have committed crimes in your land and I'm gonna bring out the ones you ibos have done in our land, anyone ready to accept the challenge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Please which organizational body list best Doctors and best Lawyers

We only have statistics of students studing Medicine, Law and others courses
Anambra, Imo and Delta are leading in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Adudele road not market is opposite St. Theresa church that's where I went.

Ogige market is not far from the place.

Well I lived in the SW and have quite a lot of pictures of ruins called buildings. But I will release them soon. Stop arguing with the Igbo, you cannot compete with them in anything good.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

What towns are third after the bridge driving straight?

You need to travel because it's a part of education .

I used to respect you here till today. You don't really know much.
there's no way you reached imo state that you won't crossed second naija bridge. i know what I'm saying ok.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Where did you stay at ibadan?
Don't mind that thing, if you no agbowo very well, I know many hopeless ibos who live there, imagine a woman nearing 80 still doesn't wanna return to her "mansion" in the village but prefers to living in a densely populated area like agbowo. While I was studying at ui, I stayed in agbowo, if you see the number of their girls who live there doing olosho job in ibadan? Yuck!! How can a sane human leave his land more than 500 kms away and move to another land just for olosho jobs, heck, these vagabonds even come to our land to school, I don't know why they don't wanna stay in their glorified secondary schools they called higher institutions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919483:
We alone have statistics of students studing Medicine, Law and others courses Anambra, Imo and Delta are leading in Nigeria
another stats from IPOB bureau of news and statistics.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919483:

We alone have statistics of students studing Medicine, Law and others courses

Lol, I know your problem.

You top everyone in Waec, neco, jamb.

Yet The best Universities, polytechnics, college of education, University of technology, university of agriculture, university of medicine is in SW.

You top the number of students studying medicine, etc
But west provides the best doctors, engineers, lawyers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919483:

We alone have statistics of students studing Medicine, Law and others courses
give us the link of this picture. source of it.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by BabaRamota1980: 7:18pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy. grin

Ignorance ke? For Nairaland?
Name a waterfall or a lake in SE.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 7:18pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Ask the idiot to reel out prominent law firms based in their land, e go search taya. Yorubas own the legal profession in Nigeria, no contest about that.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by BabaRamota1980: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I know your problem.

You top everyone in Waec, neco, jamb.

Yet The best Universities, polytechnics, college of education, University of technology, university of agriculture, university of medicine is in SW.

You top the number of students studying medicine, etc
But west provides the best doctors, engineers, lawyers.

Go and look at report of exam malpractise. SE tops!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Ese Tonukari Dies In Accident In Delta (Photo) / How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.