Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25295 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
I tire ooo.
That's how one said Igbos and Australians have the same style of building.

See Aba skyline.
they are just lies, chest beaters and propagandists.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abeg please open another thread for it.

We must share it here because PORT HARCOURT is my home town.

Human capital development in Rivers state

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by phoenix911: 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

What's there in this potopoto republic to see?
Are we coming to see shrines?

Empty drum make the most noise, believe me you have never in your life traveled out of your state of origin

6 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by omonnakoda: 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Admit it bro, you are afraid of being exposed.
The point is this;

You are irrelevant
We do not give a shit
We are indifferent to whatever is going on

So if you eat a whole goat every day and flush toilet with champagne
good luck to you

Why do you want us to notice you?
Why this peskiness?

Leave us in peace and go back home

I have a better idea

Ibos go back to Iboland and stay there

Let Yoruba do the same?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
they plenty in ogbomosho, they don't want to go home again.

Just make arrangements, let's go and see them and compare their lives to those yoruba selling Agbo in abakaliki

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
post=89917175:

My experience in Akure, I took the pictures not online download

When they start uploading pictures of your red mud republic being washed into the ocean, you will start crying abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz.
What about Enugu.
Tho some areas are fine like independence layout, transekuli New Haven, some bad road like Enugu ph road, aludele road, t junction etc.
imagine the govt isn't do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
they plenty in ogbomosho, they don't want to go home again.

They can't.

And if not for their silly brothers with fingers faster than their brains, we wouldn't even mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
phoenix911:

Empty drum make the most noise, believe me you have never in your life traveled out of your state of orgin.

True. So many of them just latch onto online stories and claim knowledge. Anyone can be in anywhere online.

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

We must share it here because PORT HARCOURT is my home town.

Human capital development in Rivers state
i know abeg please open another thread for it. We will all comment on it.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

So do you support a media tour to put all these arguments to rest? No need talking.

Aburo, I schooled in UNN .

You're not to tell me where and where is okay in Igbo land grin

Especially Enugu and Imo
Apart from the Storey buildings what do guys have?
Hotels and clubs.

The number of hotels and clubs around IMSU and some areas can be converted to industries.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
imagine the govt isn't do anything about it.

A media tour will settle all these. I want to be a part of this.

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ereolamide: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

We like it so

Stay there let us stay here

This sounds like a kidnapping format

Bro kindly mention me on another thread, I need an invite to the other side.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

Nauth is a federal teaching hospital at Nnewi.
State teaching hospital at Awka is a glorified general hospital
Tansha has no teaching hospital,in Anambra the boy is just a serial liar
State University Teaching Hospital

10 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by PortHarcourt1st: 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
i know abeg please open another thread for it. We will all comment on it.

No dey worry me, afterwards this thread is not yours. I go dey share my pictures here
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by caleboxylic: 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

You called these ones teaching hospitals?

When did community clinic turn to teaching hospitals?

This yorouba boy! You people get mouth Sha but those teaching hospitals are good and of standard.

All of you on this thread should join me.

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:

They can't.

And if not for their silly brothers with fingers faster than their brains, we wouldn't even mind.
seriously, and they will be quick to condemned ogbomosho land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Especially Enugu and Imo
Hotels and clubs.

The number of hotels and clubs around IMSU and some areas can be converted to industries.

Stop beating about the bush, show 20 pictures from Nsukka and Orji Owerri so we can believe you. If not, you are a liar.

Because I know you don't have any single proof you have been to Nsukka, support a media tour. I want to see how Modakeke looks like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
post=89918482:

State University Teaching Hospital
it's not about the pictures of the building you always post here. It's about the products and surgeries been carried out.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

A media tour will settle all these. I want to be a part of this.
of course, i have been to igbo land and i know the poor state of their infrastructures. Very bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by omonnakoda: 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
I heard a song on a Nigerian video can anyone help me with its name or artiste

Baby girl let me pay you salary....
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Grandmeister(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
Get a a shoulder lenght galvanised iron helmet with cowhide fasteners when going on such perilous tour...I don talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by BabaRamota1980: 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
seunmsg:
So, what now happens at the end of the media tour?

Some of you take this online bants too seriously.

We already know. Yoruba will return home but Ibo will abandon home. Let them exchange visits with North abeg. They need to learn from Hausa/Fulani how to improve igr and build economy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
what is in igboland? ejo egbami
poorest in southern Nigeria low igr erosion sites. Old homes clay soil everywhere. deserted environment (almost half of Ndigbos are outside the region) brothels everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by yesloaded: 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
post=89915877:
I want to propose Nairaland Media tour between east and west, some Yorubas here to visit and tour eastern states and Igbos also to tour Western states during holidays.

Cc.

Pazienza, LegendHero, Ritchiee, Simplyleo, Covidodo, Nwanyiogwashi, Adadike, etc

When corona ends I go love to tour eastern part of this country. I go need your guide by then
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Especially Enugu and Imo
Hotels and clubs.

Imsu is even worse in terms of infrastructures. Very poor. Okorochas did worse when he was the governor of imo state for 8 states.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Afamed: 6:53pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it's not about the pictures of the building you always post here. It's about the products and surgeries been carried out.
The pictures he brought out was over 7 /8 years ago ,go to the same hospital now at Amakwu, it's worse than dispensary centre.

8 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:53pm On May 24, 2020
caleboxylic:

This yorouba boy! You people get mouth Sha but those teaching hospitals are good and of standard.

All of you on this thread should join me.

Igbo boy swags grin

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:54pm On May 24, 2020
yesloaded:

When corona ends I go love to tour eastern part of this country. I go need your guide by then

That's the spirit, not those people who can't travel to see things on their own.

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

The pictures he bought out was over 7 /8 years ago to the same hospital now at Amakwu, it's worse than dispensary centre.
the road infrastructure are very bad.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

The pictures he bought out was over 7 /8 years ago ,go to the same hospital now at Amakwu, it's worse than dispensary centre.
imagine.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
of course, i have been to igbo land and i know the poor state of their infrastructures. Very bad.

You have never left your village in your entire life, that's why you are afraid of an open tour.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Masked Niger-Delta Militants Root For Tinubu, Vow To Deliver Region For APC / Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / 20,000 APC Members In Kwara Renounce Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.