Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25301 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I know your problem.

You top everyone in Waec, neco, jamb.

Yet The best Universities, polytechnics, college of education, University of technology, university of agriculture, university of medicine is in SW.

You top the number of students studying medicine, etc
But west provides the best doctors, engineers, lawyers.

Isn't it that Abamade WAEC that they've been shopping around since 2015. The fake list that barely changes. A mathematically impossible feat grin

Waec called out their a$$es and denounced the garbage.

But why the delusions though? Why will a people feed on gas?

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
Gracchus:
Imagine this shameless lots, how can somebody leave his region and start begging in another region. I throw out a challenge to them here, bring out screenshots of Yorubas who have committed crimes in your land and I'm gonna bring out the ones you ibos have done in our land, anyone ready to accept the challenge

On crimes, yorubas loves to victimise their people at home. Slashing off heads, hands and selling body parts at will. One million gang, Ikorodu cults and one chance robberies are in their thousands in the south west.

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

On crimes, yorubas loves to victimise their people at home. Slashing off heads, hands and selling body parts at will. One million gang, Ikorodu cults and one chance robberies are in their thousands in the south west.
Oga stop crying and deflating, provide screenshots of crimes the few Yorubas living in your land have committed, it's a direct challenge, you simpleton
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Well I lived in the SW and have quite a lot of pictures of ruins called buildings. But I will release them soon. Stop arguing with the Igbo, you cannot compete with them in anything good.
we cannot compete with Igbos in anything honestly, we are miles ahead, it will be unfair to pair SW and SE in a duel... that's like FC Barcelona vs Enyimba fc..... suicide.

economy
education
standard of living
population
land mass
health care
Entertainment

the Yorubas are naturally ahead, North east is your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Pentagon007: 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
grin Yorubas are already on the run grin . They wouldn't want to be further exposed because this time we will show the world even their dirty bedroom and kitchen. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, don't worry.
I'll give you some pics later.

St. Theresa (my church)
Ogige maeker
Ajima riad
Uwanj lg
Aludele market
Ain't they in Enugu?
Proudly a Lion cool
Afonja, those places you called are not in Nsukka
Stop typing thrash and lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Go and look at report of exam malpractise. SE tops!

Truth. You're right.
Gracchus:
Ask the idiot to reel out prominent law firms based in their land, e go search taya. Yorubas own the legal profession in Nigeria, no contest about that.
kayfra:

Isn't it that Abamade WAEC that they've been shopping around since 2015. The fake list that barely changes. A mathematically impossible feat grin

Waec called out their a$$es and denounced the garbage.

But why the delusions though? Why will a people feed on gas?

Truth!
Don't mind those flat head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ignorance ke? For Nairaland?
Name a waterfall or a lake in SE.

Awhum cave and waterfalls
Oguta lake
Nike lake
Agulu lake

You don't know anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
Gracchus:
Don't mind that thing, if you no agbowo very well, I know many hopeless ibos who live there, imagine a woman nearing 80 still doesn't wanna return to her "mansion" in the village but prefers to living in a densely populated area like agbowo. While I was studying at ui, I stayed in agbowo, if you see the number of their girls who live there doing olosho job in ibadan? Yuck!! How can a sane human leave his land more than 500 kms away and move to another land just for olosho jobs, heck, these vagabonds even come to our land to school, I don't know why they don't wanna stay in their glorified secondary schools they called higher institutions.
Lol, bruv I am amazed at the fabrication of her lies

Ibadan should have the largest number of igbos in South west out side Lagos and Ogun state communities close to Lagos.

The same ibadan that igbos are already crying that they are not allowed to run for political office because some of them now believe they have nowhere to go. grin

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/oyo-politics-igbo-cry-marginalisation/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
u start entrying igbo land from second niger bridge. Don't just school me here.
This is first site to behold once you enter east
By your left is the first picture residential and commercial area, then by your right industrial area, the 2 pictures grin grin
You guys only been to eastern states on social media, I'm proposing the real tour

9 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I know your problem.

You top everyone in Waec, neco, jamb.

Yet The best Universities, polytechnics, college of education, University of technology, university of agriculture, university of medicine is in SW.

You top the number of students studying medicine, etc
But west provides the best doctors, engineers, lawyers.
grin grin according to afonja bureuas of statistics grin grin ..they like lying to theirselves

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
kayfra:

Highest number of quacks
Quackery teaching hospital grin
serious quack teaching hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
You can see its well planned city unlike your jungles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Imsu is even worse in terms of infrastructures. Very poor. Okorochas did worse when he was the governor of imo state for 8 states.
The same lautech that osun and Oyo state can't fund with their poor infrastructures..lautech should be the worst state university in Nigeria..

8 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
according to oluwole statistics.. Yoruba's like lying to theirselves grin grin
Compare Enugu to Oyo
IMO to ondo
Ekiti to abia
Ogun to anambra
Osun and ebonyi
And see how SE floors you
I have challenged them several times on this, they disappeared grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
Pentagon007:
grin Yorubas are already on the run grin . They wouldn't want to be further exposed because this time we will show the world even their dirty bedroom and kitchen. grin

I was surprised to see how they ran o grin

All these mouth they make online was just mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
Compare Enugu to Oyo
IMO to ondo
Ekiti to abia
Ogun to anambra
Osun and ebonyi

Should we??
Ikpuchinonye19:
grin grin according to afonja bureuas of statistics grin grin ..they like lying to theirselves

Should we??
economy
education
standard of living
population
land mass
health care
Entertainment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2020
post=89919839:

This is first site to behold once you enter east
By your left is the first picture residential and commercial area, then by your right industrial area, the 2 pictures grin grin
You guys only been to eastern states on social media, I'm proposing the real tour
you are only showing premium breweries in onitsha, so what again. compare it to international breweries in Ilesha in Osun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
Compare Enugu to Oyo
IMO to ondo
Ekiti to abia
Ogun to anambra
Osun and ebonyi
the gods are feasting on this ones brain.

what is it to argue here again, it's obvious.

we leads in Education (with a wide margin)
SW is the home of Entertainment.
we have the best hospitals here in SW.
our standard of living is high, we have the least poverty index
We generate igr.
home to industries.
our region is the most short after, even osus sees SW as heaven.

so what's it to argue here, abi you get brain tumour ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
post=89920064:

Apart from making noise online, they know inside their minds that they have nothing to offer.

The south east moved with surprising speed after the war, still moving now despite all odds.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
post=89920064:

Should we??
economy
education
standard of living
population
land mass
health care
Entertainment

Compare Enugu to Oyo
IMO to ondo
Ekiti to abia
Ogun to anambra
Osun and ebonyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
The same lautech that osun and Oyo state can't fund with their poor infrastructures..lautech should be the worst state university in Nigeria..
that's the joint ownership of the school but not infrastructures and the products coming out from the institution.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Should we??

Should we??
economy
education
standard of living
population
land mass
health care
Entertainment
Why not
Oyo vs Enugu
Health care

8 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

We generate igr.
home to industries.

As you are typing this now, you may not have eaten since morning.

The yoruba are the only people in this world that can beat chest on empty stomach grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are only showing premium breweries in onitsha, so what again. compare it to international breweries in Ilesha in Osun state.
grin grin can you Imagine this question, this is main reason I asked you guys to be my guest let me take you guys around, to see raw facts on indigenous efforts

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

We generate igr.
home to industries.

lol.stop tying thrash there..you meant Lagos not SW.

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
post=89920064:

I dey wait them

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
post=89920211:

grin grin can you Imagine this question, this is main reason I asked you guys to be my guest let me take you guys around, to see raw facts on indigenous efforts

what again abeg.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Should we??
economy
education
standard of living
population
land mass
health care
Entertainment

Compare Enugu to Oyo
IMO to ondo
Ekiti to abia
Ogun to anambra
Osun and ebonyi

Knock off population and landmass, Nigeria is larger and more populous than France but how far?

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:

Why not
Oyo vs Enugu
Health care

Good.
Give me some of your hospitals.

Oyo has best teaching hospitals

University of Ibadan teaching hospital
Bowen University teaching hospital
Lautech teaching hospital
Adeayo maternity teaching hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
that's the joint ownership of the school but not infrastructures and the products coming out from the institution.
grin grin nothing is happening there.. Management has killed the institution. It's another glorified secondary in the west

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Liman Ibrahim, New Federal Fire Service Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.