Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99756 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2020
To marry scares me oh,women are damn too wayward this days. Make God do judge us make we know where we dey go

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Tesvin: 10:41pm On May 25, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

No offence bro but you sound like a simp

If she can't be faithful while dating, she definitely won't be faithful in marriage. That's the cruise of the matter not paying "bride price"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by justme7777(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

This is a red flag most people don't look at before marriage. This is the period a wife to be can demonstrate her love to her husband to be. If ur so call wife to be cannot do it now, I doubt if she will do it when U get married, especially if there is a challenge in ur marriage. She will come back and say to ur face, "I regret marry you' When U see this type of signal, run. It is better to a have broken relationship than a broken marriage. The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by taiwotimitt: 10:42pm On May 25, 2020
When someone ask me for relationship advise

Me: leave her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Zombiekiller010: 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
That Guy has been fucking your girl in school, no be only you she is dating, its better you break up with her now
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
...Anyways, I doubt this story sha
I too think the same, a sweet story created for NL FP.
I actually think the OP's h0rny imagination is influenced by a scene in some movie grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Arturitoroman: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
all girls are the same

liars,cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
If I'm the one.
1 more chance with thorough monitoring, but she will never know, and I will confront the choir guy and make her quit Choir, if she can't.
We are done.
See my business below patronize me 2500 Only

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by prinsoo: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
She is not yet your wife. Both of You are committing fornication. Aside, do you also cheat on her any day? How much faithful are you to her? The question is, you that says: Don't commit adultery, don't steal, don't do this, don't do that, do you commit the same?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by IamOrei(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
If you go ahead and marry the girl, you’re stupid. No allow yeye love to enter ur head. If a relationship will lead to marriage, LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Tonytonex(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
How?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by zcee: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
humilitypays:
until you foolish Nigerian guys learn that undergraduate girls, girls below 27yrs are only good as girlfriends and sex mates, you all will keep feeding their thirst!

In Nigeria, girls start to have sense after their NYSC, and by then, they have made several mistakes and passed the age of 25yrs and reality of life will start to down on them.

You are there looking for faithfulness and commitment from a 22yr old girl still in the university, I laugh your mumu.....if you like forgive her, she will soon fvck your neighbor and it will clear your eyes grin
I don't think unfaithfulness has any business with someone's age...

A cheat is a cheat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ajixegun: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
She fornicates inside the church while you fornicated outside the church.
Fornication na fornication, you both should ask for forgiveness from God.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Erickymania: 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
Carry your cross, dey ask mumu question for dia
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Verasgist: 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Wawelexy(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
Wha du min la??

Wha du wimin la??

But numbas don't la?

So whaaaa??

Most of the people that made comments on this post will still forgive the babe but the re here forming Badoo...

Bunch of liers

Hypocrites...

Awon eyan Lai Mohammed...

@op, follow ur mind ojere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jaxxy(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She is loose and irresponsible. Even in church? As bad as I tried to be I never had the nerve to do such in church. Suspend every plans of marriage and do 2 things. Break up with her or put her on observation b4 u decide ur next step....

Why wud a gal u promised to marry be jumping around not even respectable dating other guys bt shamelessly frolicking with random guys. 22 year old shud know better. She might not be into u bt ur money and care only.

Don’t take gals of people serious until they give u a enough reason to take them seriously. Stop wasting your money, time and energy on people that don’t deserve it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by libertymax(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2020
mehn hardluck
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by KfashionHubb: 10:49pm On May 25, 2020
Are you guys Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by justme7777(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2020
justscorchone:
To marry scares me oh,women are damn too wayward this days. Make God do judge us make we know where we dey go

You don't need to afraid. marriage is ordain by God. Pray to HIM, HE will give you ur own. When you see the red signals during courtship, kindly review and take a decision
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by chlowi(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
Oh gosh .......the church isnt spared too from the atrocities ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Frankcallys(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
My brother, I take God abeg you, comot for that relationgoat...sorry I mean relationship.

She knack for church? Na im be say Angel Gabe dey aware say she dey share any how nah. One day now she go share give all this small small evil spirit wey pastor drive comot from people body and then come back to ya place and transfer some give you.

Run for ya life, you have nothing to lose if you quit now. Na her kpekus go suffer ram las las

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by shadeyinka(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

Both of you are fornicators!
The only difference between you two is that you kept yours for her alone and she shared her own with others.

Both of you should get born again and live in purity then your problems of infidelity would be over.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

God,why art thou curse me thy son to witness the weakness of men of these generation everywhere I be!!!!!

omg "cheated twice,you forgave the first one",,"not married but lives with you",,"now she is in your presence begging and you seeking advice on what to do"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Olammy76(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
When someone ask me for relationship advice

Me: leave her/him
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by StrikeBack(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Agroblessing:

Come off it

It either two things true love or the guy is stinkling rich(so the girl wanna have a share or have it all)

Don't judge by pictures
your last statement I agree with

Don’t judge pictures
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by One4me: 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
`
``````````````````````````````

```````````

I just cant understand "Men" of these days!
At 25, you cant take a logical and valid decision, as if you are still 7yrs old?

If by now you dont know when to run from an unrepentant LovePeddler, when will you grow sense?
You know what, Covid is almost over, go and pay bride price, marry her, the Chior Master and others are always there to help you out.
grin grin undecided

Abeg, l nor wan insult you, just carry your matter commot here.
Jeezus Christ! Pleading my foot. angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by oweman: 10:56pm On May 25, 2020
Where you fist man to open her thing or is hers one of those over used cunts like the highway from Lagos to ibadan .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Tonytonex(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2020
according to your story no sex na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
Its seems it was interesting

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by friendl: 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
Like seriously , Nigeria ladies ,both married and single can kill someone ,if you wanna live long , don't go through a lady's phone ,....

Chairman ,just play along with these girl ,use her until you get someone else to settle down with ,the next could be worst but romancing in the church clearly shows she is a devil ,....forget the begging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.