Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (73128 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by skaramanga: 7:33pm On May 25, 2020
A cocaine addict called FFK is claiming to be our dad, but our papa wey born us are >>>

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Cj4charles(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
Very cute, love their costume
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Dwana96(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!
All these assist Jesus people sef I tire for una matter
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by NACE13: 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
An immature being just just decided to troll and the rest followed. I need just one reason why this country will be great. When you have over 200 tribes and languages combined, what do you expect, nothing but disagreement.

Those little Jack Sparrows next to the Black Pearl, I see you, me hearties. What say ye, savvy?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ugwu1818: 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
Gbd, love
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Siscooh: 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Happy Birthday to them

Science and Technology children

when you are rich, you go for IVF and get the number of eggs you want fertilized, whether twins or triplet you and your doctors decide, and if you plan it very well you can have C.S or induced birth to match your own birthday

Fani Kayode could have joined in the photoshoot, but I guess he was busy sniffing that powder... Only Fani Kayode, concubine to the Biafran warlord's wife and former miss Nigeria, Divorced a Ghanian beauty queen and President of Ghana's super aide and special assistant, still managed to capture another Ipob beauty queen at the age of 50

Respect to the Ultimate Yoruba Demon... After him na still him

Does the IVF work for everybody? No!! So God has hand in it.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ugwu1818: 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
Hbd,love
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Mypeople2(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2020
marimarempress:
Ex-beauty and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious and their triplet boys are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mother of four turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared new photos on social media to mark their birthday.

"I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I'm thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious. "

"These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced, even became a DJ to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways. Imagine these men walking, breathing, eating inside me for months."

'I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I'm up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I'm here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back. Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato" she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlrLcmFy6t/?hl=en
Congratulations to you .But you sure say you be 31 abi na football age be that ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Galapagous(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2020
So, nah one man dey knack this one embarassed
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:

no b lie... na serious cult pictures b dat, even d wife color combo...red+black+white

Those wey know , know better
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=hustenisama post=89953105][/quote]

Na you mumu pass ...ignorance will not kill U

Say Amen mumu.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2020
Galapagous:
So, nah one man dey knack this one embarassed

Na two man dey nack her ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
Nchenches:

Your own ethnic bigotry can NEVER be cured, not even if all Igbos leave Yorubaland.
You are even worse than that guy.
I am sure you saw the tribalistic comments of your sister on the first page and your brother too talking about Akeredolu.
These people wrote untrue trash about Yoruba women,but you didn't call them to order but here you are jumping on a Yoruba guy's own.
Kudos.
Guys like you should be feared.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Charly68: 9:12pm On May 25, 2020
Tboymessiah:

is very simple to get so far u have money, u check most celebrities and politician this days gave birth to either twins or triplets, all u need to do is to arrange with ur doctor for IVF, discuss the number of egg u wanna fertilize either two or three, if want the kids birth to be thesame birthday as urs then u do C. S..... that's all it takes, the IVF can be done in India, some other countries I don't know if Nigerians doctor is now doing it.
that's how it goes.
Thank you
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Tmb78(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lola is half breed
not fulll afonja, she get oyinbo blood which makes her fresh n fine
see how she successfully tore the entire family apart and turned blood brothers into enemies
Peter is an empty headed fool for allowing such to happen
bringing up Lola as an example was a bad idea
which other popular igbo man you know say marry afonja?
popular Igbo men of enviable pedigree,not ones with questionable characters,are the ones marrying Yoruba women,my dear.
You don't see us shouting on top of our voices cos it's no big deal to us.
Emeka Anyaoku ,I am sure you know him very well, has a Yoruba wife
Geoffrey Onyema too,the reputable Dr Abah,to mention but a few
Can't you people just live and let live.You were talking as if the Yoruba guys are marrying your women at gun point, NO!
Your women wanted these men for variety of reasons best known to them
You igbos should take life easy,live your life and let others live theirs, life is too short for this pettiness
And lady, talking about freshness
Below are some,out of many Yoruba Women who aren't mixed like Lola Okoye but beautiful nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Roma10: 10:09pm On May 25, 2020
They'ant 2geda
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by InvertedHammer: 10:41pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Happy Birthday to them

Science and Technology children

when you are rich, you go for IVF and get the number of eggs you want fertilized, whether twins or triplet you and your doctors decide, and if you plan it very well you can have C.S or induced birth to match your own birthday

Fani Kayode could have joined in the photoshoot, but I guess he was busy sniffing that powder... Only Fani Kayode, concubine to the Biafran warlord's wife and former miss Nigeria, Divorced a Ghanian beauty queen and President of Ghana's super aide and special assistant, still managed to capture another Ipob beauty queen at the age of 50

Respect to the Ultimate Yoruba Demon... After him na still him

/
grin
You are just sad that everything FFK worked for in his life will be handed over to the IPOB wife and her sons.

Game recognize game.
/
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by hardcore007: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
Gemini kids, wahala go plenty. Hehehe.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Robnectar(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=89950329][/quote]

faceless madman grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Robnectar(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=89950329][/quote]

faceless madman grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Legendguru: 11:20pm On May 25, 2020
good
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Frankcallys(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2020
Captain Sparrow, what do you have to say about this?

Captain Sparrow: Obraga!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Illuminati Children...HBD

U never had fun as a kid or what??
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!

What ridiculous point?? U must take all the fun out. How is being a pirate a bad thing for a kid U guys just take unnecessary things too far and necessary things less attention.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by juman(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2020
They bleach their children skin as well.
Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GoldRefiner: 4:03am On May 26, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lola is half breed
not fulll afonja, she get oyinbo blood which makes her fresh n fine
see how she successfully tore the entire family apart and turned blood brothers into enemies
Peter is an empty headed fool for allowing such to happen
bringing up Lola as an example was a bad idea
which other popular igbo man you know say marry afonja?
Dr Abah
Minister Onyeama
Samuel Otigbo
Akah Nnani
UC Ukeje
Popular full Igbo blooded American Hollywood actress Yvonne Orji’s brother married a full blooded dark chocolate skin Yoruba gal too.
Also, Igbo but honorable mention since he’s y’all hero : Atiku’s , first and only legal wife is Yoruba. RMD is married to a Yoruba woman.
Should I go on? Pay a visit to ile oko ya and sokoyokoto wedding Mc page on IG and see Yoruba Girls hooking the upper echeleon, crème la de crème Igbo guys and other tribes every Saturday but we don’t make noise about it cos we don’t suffer from inferiority complex. No big deal. Get yourself a good dose of self esteem. You need it.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by GoldRefiner: 4:04am On May 26, 2020
GoldRefiner:

Dr Abah
Minister Onyeama
Samuel Otigbo
Akah Nnani
UC Ukeje
Popular full Igbo blooded American Hollywood actress Yvonne Orji’s brother married a full blooded dark chocolate skin Yoruba gal too.
Also, NOT Igbo but honorable mention since he’s y’all hero : Atiku’s , first and only legal wife is Yoruba. RMD is married to a Yoruba woman.
Should I go on? Pay a visit to ile oko ya and sokoyokoto wedding Mc page on IG and see Yoruba Girls hooking the upper echeleon, crème la de crème Igbo guys and other tribes every Saturday but we don’t make noise about it cos we don’t suffer from inferiority complex. No big deal. Get yourself a good dose of self esteem. You need it.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 4:58am On May 26, 2020
marimarempress:
Ex-beauty and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious and their triplet boys are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mother of four turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared new photos on social media to mark their birthday.

"I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I'm thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious. "

"These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced, even became a DJ to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways. Imagine these men walking, breathing, eating inside me for months."

'I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I'm up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I'm here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back. Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato" she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlrLcmFy6t/?hl=en
omonnakoda right now

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by donmik: 6:22am On May 26, 2020
wisino1:
Money is good oh,with money you can marry a very pretty wife and even if you are ugly you are sure of getting nice looking kids

unclothedness is NOT neatness

Barechestedness is NOT beauty

Think, look and reason mature, my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.