Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (73110 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by mediclife1987(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
marimarempress:
Ex-beauty and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious and their triplet boys are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mother of four turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared new photos on social media to mark their birthday.

"I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I'm thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious. "

"These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced, even became a DJ to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways. Imagine these men walking, breathing, eating inside me for months."

'I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I'm up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I'm here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back. Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato" she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlrLcmFy6t/?hl=en

Shey afoju ni FFK bi kale ni
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by missCAPS: 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
I love her "sweet heart" outfit in the 2nd and 3rd frame. She's so beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Exc2000: 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
Tmb78:
It was rumoured that they kept away because he was having sex with two of his daughters.

I heard that too, another rumour was that they were fed up with his drug abuse... funny thing is all his kids were close to his late father before he died they just don't dig him.. anyways for a kid to like their grandpa more than their dad.. it speaks volume about FFK's recklessness

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by scoundrel(f): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
When the man tire he’ll pursue this one too. He only used her as a baby machine and is waiting till the children are old enough to take care of themselves. Give or take the next eleven years. At best he’ll stay till they hit twenty one or a little less.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by hustenisama(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Enwhen post=89949298]
Illuminati Children...HBD

You mumu
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by nkemdi89(f): 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
See life na my age mate be this oh.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Roon9(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Happy Birthday to them

Science and Technology children

when you are rich, you go for IVF and get the number of eggs you want fertilized, whether twins or triplet you and your doctors decide, and if you plan it very well you can have C.S or induced birth to match your own birthday

Fani Kayode could have joined in the photoshoot, but I guess he was busy sniffing that powder... Only Fani Kayode, concubine to the Biafran warlord's wife and former miss Nigeria, Divorced a Ghanian beauty queen and President of Ghana's super aide and special assistant, still managed to capture another Ipob beauty queen at the age of 50

Respect to the Ultimate Yoruba Demon... After him na still him

Weird facts

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Timijo(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Afonja boys leave igbo gals alone abeg.

see as she fresh like tomorrow bread, see skin like milk. Something afonja girls bleach and destroy their skins to achieve is what this fine igbo gal got for free.

EDIT: AFONJAS please stop quoting me to say trash!!! I said what I said biko grin grin grin grin grin
Some people are mumu on this nairaland, they must turn every post to tribalism. Whether it is informative, educative or entertainment and it is the same people who condemn Biafra and keep shouting one Nigeria. Smh
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Seventy7kings: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
grin
man, you no dey give us tory regularly again, why na? grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Ryocaj(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

see as she fresh like tomorrow bread, see skin like milk. Something afonja girls bleach and destroy their skins to achieve is what this fine igbo gal got for free.

EDIT: AFONJAS please stop quoting me to say trash!!! I said what I said biko grin grin grin grin grin
Na ur Brain LAWMA dey dump refuse.. its filled with rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Tareq1105: 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!

See Amotekun children
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by wizod(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
wisino1:
Money is good oh, with money you can marry a very pretty wife and even if you are ugly [s] you are sure of getting nice looking kids[/s]
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

No be Afonja money she dey spend?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Drizzy5001(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
Na so e dey start ooh, upcoming cultists
#vikings undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ikorodureporta: 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Illuminati Children...HBD

no b lie... na serious cult pictures b dat, even d wife color combo...red+black+white

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
JubrilBuhari:
Hahahaha
Yoruba people are so funny but let's call a spade a spade, this is unfair to their women!
Their women are starting to protest the cruelty of their men towards them, and I support them.

Their men will b@n.g, impregnate their young women and turn them fat frustrated dirty single mothers.

When it comes to marriage their rich influential men will wear isiagu dresses run down to Igboland, on their knees begging for hands of sweet Igbo women in marriage.

Who no want better things? Igbo blood, neat women and sane family? See how FFK's wife looks like fresh egg.

I pity their women though. They are now voicing their discontent on how their men always impregnate, abandon them and run to Igbo ladies.

As I write this now it is clear that brown roof republic is one of the groups with the highest number of single mothers on earth. cheesy

Ondo state first lady is Igbo woman, leading their women much to their chagrin. wink
See how happy the governor always is, Igbo woman effect.
Daris God ooooo. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
Lola is half breed
not fulll afonja, she get oyinbo blood which makes her fresh n fine
see how she successfully tore the entire family apart and turned blood brothers into enemies
Peter is an empty headed fool for allowing such to happen
bringing up Lola as an example was a bad idea
which other popular igbo man you know say marry afonja?
Farki:

Children of hate continue to be hating one of Nnamdi Kanu's few friends. undecided
Why don't you ask Peter Okoye why he married a Yoruba woman?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by bonnyhope: 6:40pm On May 25, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

cheap scammer!
kirikiri maximum dey wait for you

why don't you teach your family members how to get this money?

If na u, u go scam ur family members?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by lordaltruist(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
grin

And you forgot to thank nature rather you are here singing your praise as if you did everything without any help.

Anyway good story.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by SIONKPO1(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
frankobaba:
Happy birthday Aromates
Who be this Mumu cult boy
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Alwaysachick: 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
Healthy looking boys with a yummy mum
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nchenches: 7:02pm On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Happy Birthday to them

Science and Technology children

when you are rich, you go for IVF and get the number of eggs you want fertilized, whether twins or triplet you and your doctors decide, and if you plan it very well you can have C.S or induced birth to match your own birthday

Fani Kayode could have joined in the photoshoot, but I guess he was busy sniffing that powder... Only Fani Kayode, concubine to the Biafran warlord's wife and former miss Nigeria, Divorced a Ghanian beauty queen and President of Ghana's super aide and special assistant, still managed to capture another Ipob beauty queen at the age of 50

Respect to the Ultimate Yoruba Demon... After him na still him

Your own ethnic bigotry can NEVER be cured, not even if all Igbos leave Yorubaland.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by magzey: 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
wisino1:
Money is good oh,with money you can marry a very pretty wife and even if you are ugly you are sure of getting nice looking kids
She is light in complexion but not so pretty.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Exc2000: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
Nchenches:

Your own ethnic bigotry can NEVER be cured, not even if all Igbos leave Yorubaland.

you people and victim mentality.. my post clearly insulted Femi Fani Kayode and at no point did I even refrence Ibo yet you call it ethnic bigotry... are you just trying to us fancy words like bigotry that you are clueless of its meaning or what... point out any part of my statement that malign Ibo?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by OgwuEgo: 7:09pm On May 25, 2020
Dr Akanu Ibiam, Dr Joe Abah.
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lola is half breed
see how she successfully tore the entire family apart and turned blood brothers into enemies

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Farki: 7:14pm On May 25, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lola is half breed

Of course the self hating negro, full of inferiority complex will take umbrage at me naming Lola to counter her stupid statements. Abi is she not Yoruba again or you play sports by shifting the goalposts?

I didn't know you were the official spokesperson for the Okoye family. Did you write this article as well?
https://thenet.ng/p-square-fight-why-peters-wife-lola-okoye-should-be-blamed/

OC Ukeje also married a Yoruba woman, and the heavens did not fall.

I swear you people find the most pointless shit to get angry about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by mhizv(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
LABORATORY KIDS,DON TURN PIRATES grin grin ,TO CONTINUE LOOT,LIKE DIA LOUD MOUTH PAPA.

SAI BABA BUHARI.

Haba!! People conceive triplets and more naturally na
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Dshocker(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!

Can you please shut up
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
Dshocker:

Can you please shut up
Yes sir
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Ojiofor: 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
joshjc:
Bleachwhite you mean not snow white

Did she bleach the boys too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.