Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (73117 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ebujany(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by SaintNegro77: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Nice costumes- pirates of the Carribean. I can see Elizabeth Swan and the three Barbosa.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jennybright(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Happy birthday nwanwa anyi. May God continue to protect you people amen
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by donsolo4u2c(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by reubenobi(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Illuminati children ...HBD
you need sense

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by edo3(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Whaaaaat?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
The lady looking like a mermaid.. Too flashy and beautiful. Definitely not meant for broke men.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Kemimarch16(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Mannnn(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
Adorable
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by blowjob: 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
LABORATORY KIDS,DON TURN PIRATES grin grin ,TO CONTINUE LOOT,LIKE DIA LOUD MOUTH PAPA.

SAI BABA BUHARI.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Myer(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
With only #200 you can make #7,000 000 within a while. Daily withdrawal to your bank account. Ask me how

Omo even motivational speakers dey fear you.

This one strong pass wetin even sqtan offer Jesus for wilderness.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by LadySarah: 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Omo even motivational speakers dey fear you.

This one strong pass wetin even sqtan offer Jesus for wilderness.

Hahaha
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
reubenobi:
you need sense

Yes, because you cannot reason with your senses... IGNORANT
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On May 25, 2020
This is cute!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are things we do as humans and we don't know the implications..

Becuase you don't know..but the truth, I have said...I know more more better
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Why, she looks like Bobrisky!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by eyinjuege: 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
Beautiful children

The young shall grow
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Becuase you don't know..but the truth, I have said...I know more more better

My Brother! You didn't understand my Summation.

I agree with u!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by haiti007(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2020
Caribbean style, HBD.

Glamorous birthday celebration is for the rich. It's a normal day to the local man
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by YorubaKing: 4:46pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
With only #200 you can make #7,000 000 within a while. Daily withdrawal to your bank account. Ask me how

If it's possible, how come you still dey broke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Mourinho24: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
HOW?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Flowkeyy: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
Dis her oyinbo na follow come o... Abi na dsame cream she and d children d use

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:

Nweke Kelechi this scamming life never ends well. Look for something legitimate to do. Rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by SavageResponse(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:

How many millions have you made already? grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

[b]Illuminati Children...HBD[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Charly68: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
I key to this kind of miracle ,Lord settle me..triple boys at a goal. Congratulation boys . Long life and prosperity in Jesus name .
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by emmadon50(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
No b smalll illuminati���
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Ghostrye: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
marimarempress:
Ex-beauty and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious and their triplet boys are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mother of four turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared new photos on social media to mark their birthday.

"I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I'm thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious. "

"These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced, even became a DJ to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways. Imagine these men walking, breathing, eating inside me for months."

'I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I'm up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I'm here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back. Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato" she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlrLcmFy6t/?hl=en
Sigh
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Zyzxx10: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
Guy na wa for you oh do you think anyone here has the brain of the bmc crew to stoop so low for this.You are looking for who to harvest details from abi.Im sure even Satan sef is even asking himself why human beings think he is the most evil due to this your nonsensical statement.Even bet9ja and forex gurus gats dobale for you ooh.Continue very soon motor will jam your egungun.Scammer that is still learning work.Thunder overfaya you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Robnectar(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
grin

coming from a faceless tramador patient grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by faithfull18(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!
I tell you, this world is deep.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by TheFacelessMan: 4:52pm On May 25, 2020
Robnectar:

Robnectar to his father:

coming from a useless tramador patient grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.