Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. (2906 Views)

Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Groom Who Went Missing, Days To His Wedding, Found Hiding At Friend’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by LaJose78(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
A newly-married couple is trending on Twitter after their wedding photos were shared online.

The wedding reportedly held in Lagos and only a few guests were present in line with social distancing guidelines.

However, Twitter users' attention was drawn to the groom in a wheelchair and his beautiful bride.
"That's true love, Twitter users commented on the photo.

A Twitter user who claims to know the groom said he knows his "worth" and refused to be defined by the wheel chair.

See photos and comments below.

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by xendra: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
ofcourse such men will find love before the so called alphas because they wouldn't have ego problems.

women will choose a simple man over any alphas ass anyday. make dem dey think say their money fit buy love, without humbling themselves.

3 Likes

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:
ofcourse such men will find love before the so called alphas because they wouldn't have ego problems.

women will choose a simple man over any alphas ass anyday. make dem dey think say their money fit buy love, without humbling themselves.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Make we check him account balance too grin

1 Like

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Enoch07: 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
I'm so happy for him,. and obviously d woman looks happy that's important to note
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by vanida6: 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
Cripple angry
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Enoch07: 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Make we check him account balance too grin
na them!!!

2 Likes

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by LaJose78(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
xendra:

I hope you do what you preach xendra �
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by LaJose78(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
vanida6:
Cripple angry
physically challenged sis
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by gradeA(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
vanida6:
Cripple angry
C'mon sweetie! What if you married the most handsome and physically fit man and he had an accident that rendered him bedridden few months into the marriage?
Are you going to divorce him because of that?
Look beyond the physical.

1 Like

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by mytime24(f): 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
Nice1
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by oluwaseyi0: 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
Happy married life
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by BrutusOj(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
A very young, innocent looking, calm and pretty face she got. Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by meetme01: 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon sweetie! What if you married the most handsome and physically fit man and he had an accident that rendered him bedridden few months into the marriage?
Are you going to divorce him because of that?
Look beyond the physical.

Good question. I hope she would answer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by aminusodiq(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:

[/s]
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Ayotemide(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2020
The young man is a former classmate and friend. Articulate, intelligent and has a pure soul that attracted/still attracts many friends to him. It is dissapointing that all many want to emphasize on through one photo is his inability to use his legs.

This has been a revealing and personal mind check for me.

Have we gone to irredeemable depths of shallowness to define all of a human being with one photo?

2 Likes

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by ehmmy11(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2020
I know you are all thinking it grin

There will be a lot of cow girl in za oda room wink

Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by Bigmanpickin: 9:11pm On May 25, 2020
ehmmy11:
I know you are all thinking it grin

There will be a lot of cow girl in za oda room wink
mumu grin
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by ehmmy11(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
mumu grin

grin She is the real MVP
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by IamPlato(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
I Know Its Crazy But I Smiled When I Looked At His Legs... Such Giant Shoes grin
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2020
I Heard That These Cripples De Get Big Dick shocked

All The Meat Wey Suppose Enter Their Two Legs Go just Enter Their Third Leg God Is Smart cool
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by falcon01: 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
Wow
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by lightangel65i(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2020
xendra:

Stop lying now, he found love cause he has money, will you date such a person.
Let's just stop being hypocrates and speak truth for once
Re: "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. by LaJose78(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
IamPlato:
I Heard That These Cripples De Get Big Dick shocked

All The Meat Wey Suppose Enter Their Two Legs Go just Enter Their Third Leg God Is Smart cool

hmmm�

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Sits Far Away From The Table At An Event? / Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception / Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.