Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) (9341 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by duncun: 2:12am On May 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by NGpatriot: 2:33am On May 26, 2020
proeast:

On a comparative basis, your family can't even achieve 10% of what my family has already achieved till the world ends.

The difference between we Igbos and you guys is that while we celebrate merit and personalities that are worth celebrating, you guys on the other hand are busy celebrating drug lords and other corrupt men and women who came into wealth through questionable means.

Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as powerful as the gods are supposed to be

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

We know all about your empty and shallow bragging, you are another poor ipob.

10 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by RuggedSniper: 4:16am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Alakija was never a hair dresser

She was a bank executive before retiring to focus on fashion designing.

^^This OP has a narcisistic streak in him. Imagine him demarketing Mrs. Alakija by falsely claiming she was a hairdresser (who corruptly got an offshore oil well all of a sudden) because she is Yoruba. Alakija is from a very wealthy Ikorodu, Lagos family of Ijebu-Yoruba ancestry, and before the age of 6 she and her sisters were sent to a boarding school in Wales, UK. She was a senior banking staff at a bank in VI, Lagos. She came into the oil business with the savvy and creative mind of a banker and founded in the 1980s (when the OP was still a baby) the hugely popular 'Supreme Stitches' on Allen Avenue, Lagos. @, stick to educating people about the pictures and transformations in Anambra which used to be a despised and lawless state in the past because of criminality, and stop the insidious demarketing of Yorubas on every thread you open on NL lately. Nairaland which was founded by Seun a Yoruba in 2005 has given you visibility to showcase the emerging beauty in Anambra which I loved to see on your threads... You say you did NYSC in 2009/2010 which means you are now between 35 to 40years. So you better get a grip of your self over this demarketing and disinformation on your NL threads or else...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by oyatz(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2020
The Oracle has spoken!

post=89956376:
When I told ignorant minds that Famfa own by Alakija isn't into oil exploration they will be arguing, claiming audio richest woman in Africa , check the table the only woman in oil exploration in Nigeria is Uju Ifejika owner of Brittania U, Uju Ifejika is the richest she is just playing cool

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by PVision2020(m): 5:18am On May 26, 2020
beating no dey tire you? Even a Goat will give up after continued flogging. You keep opening threads to spread your lies and half truth but will run away when your lies are bursted.

Uju to Alakija...lol, wetin I no go see for Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Justiceleague1: 5:51am On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Complain for what, what about the one that cloned my own account, did I cry.

What's my business with you?
Go away please
Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Bloody liar. How many barrels of oil does Ajapa field produce a day? Just 10,000 barrels and it's a joint venture.

Alakija 10% from Agbami is times two of that. Use your brain and stop disgracing yourself. grin
Brittania production capacity now is 20,000BPD, she is into downstream and upstream sector, Brittania U is also into oil exploration in Ghana, Brittania U is licensed by FG to import premium motor spirit into Nigeria, Brittania run Fleet service, they have fleet of vessels, unlike Famfa who is just there receivein IBB %from Chevron.You know the truth

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bruv, oil exploitation in Anambra don't loose focus of our conversation.

Why aren't companies expoiting in Anambra on the list
You asked of Anambra oil kindly view Oil and Gas reserves map

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2020
post=89966485:

You asked of Anambra oil kindly view Oil and Gas reserves map
Mr Man I didn't see anything about Anambra here

At least, the person tapping Lagos oil was on your list yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2020
post=89966169:

Brittania production capacity now is 20,000BPD, she is into downstream and upstream sector, Brittania U is also into oil exploration in Ghana, Brittania U is licensed by FG to import premium motor spirit into Nigeria, Brittania run Fleet service, they have fleet of vessels, unlike Famfa who is just there receivein IBB %from Chevron.You know the truth
Lying is your DNA

Show me where Bittania produces ordinary 10000 barrels. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bruv, oil exploitation in Anambra don't loose focus of our conversation.

Why aren't companies expoiting in Anambra on the list
Check Anambra Basin as at December, number 2 on the table

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Mr Man I didn't see anything about Anambra here

At least, the person tapping Lagos oil was on your list yesterday.
Anambra Basin as at December 2013 was 41,668BPD

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2020
post=89966669:

Check Anambra Basin as at December, number 2 on the table
Just 40000 barrels a month cheesy

The basin is shared between Anambra and Kogi oh

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2020
[center][/center]
Sunshineg5:
Just 40000 barrels a month cheesy

The basin is shared between Anambra and Kogi oh
For afonja brain , Anambra Basin have 19 blocks only one is on dispute area

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2020
post=89967139:
[center][/center]
For afonja brain , Anambra Basin have 19 blocks only one is on dispute area
Even if it has 100 wells, not all wells produce oil grin

Don't they you teach anything in that ipob department of statistics.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Gracchus: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
proeast:

On a comparative basis, your family can't even achieve 10% of what my family has already achieved till the world ends.

The difference between we Igbos and you guys is that while we celebrate merit and personalities that are worth celebrating, you guys on the other hand are busy celebrating drug lords and other corrupt men and women who came into wealth through questionable means.
Izuchukwu F. Ezomorah says HI. A true ndigbo hero as the poster below says.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Lying is your DNA

Show me where Bittania produces ordinary 10000 barrels. cheesy

Brittania U operate in Ajapa field

I will show you their production capacity in 2018

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2020
post=89967739:

Brittania U operate in Ajapa field
I will show you their production capacity in 2018
Ok we are waiting
Ajaba Oml 90

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
post=89966169:

Ajapa field produces 10,000bpd. Stop fooling around. cheesy

Brittania is also receiving % from Chevron. You know the truth. Liar. grin

Famfa owns 60% in Agbami oil field. You are a bloody liar. grin

That's enough to buy Brittania group and still buy more companies

Is Alakija a hair dresser, you bloody liar? grin

Born into a family of traders, Alakija cut her teeth in the textiles trade while still a child.

“My siblings and I used to help my mum in the store and that is where we learned a lot about textiles, textures, colours, patterns and merchandising. That is where I learned all the practical steps that I later on applied to my fashion business.”

The fashion business came after her stint in the corporate banking world. After qualifying as a secretary in Britain, a place where she also went to school from the age of seven to 11, Alakija worked as an executive secretary with the bank, Sijuade Enterprises, in Lagos for a year and a half before joining the International Merchant Bank of Nigeria.

“I joined them as a secretary and I was there for about 12 years. I was promoted to other departments of the bank, including heading the corporate affairs department. From there I moved into proper banking, working in the treasury department. I loved it because I was trading with the bank’s money to make money for the bank. Later on, the bank was expanding and they started putting extra cogs between the wheels to ensure that people did not get promoted too fast to get to top positions within the bank. So I asked myself, ‘how long will it take me to get from a treasury officer to a general manager?’” says Alakija.

She quit her job and decided to study fashion design. She enrolled in the American College in London as well as the Central School of Fashion where she obtained a distinction. Immediately after that, Supreme Stitches was born and Alakija became renowned for her haute couture range, which was worn by women around the world.

Alakija says divine intervention persuaded her to rename her fashion business.

“I rebranded to Rose of Sharon House of Fashion because God gave me a revelation that I needed to change the name. It was a revelation initially given through a pastor but I decided I was not going to change it until I heard from God myself. I had a dream a year after the prophecy was given and I saw the new name on the body of my van in the dream and I changed it overnight,” says Alakija.

Then came her foray into printing. Alakija established the Rose of Sharon Prints and Promotions, as well as Digital Reality Prints.

“I wanted a new challenge; I was getting bored of the fashion business… the [printing] business did well for the first couple of years before it got into trouble,” she says.

The Lagos State government clamped down on the printing business because billboards were clogging up the skyline. Sales for her fledgling business plummeted.

“At some point when I went abroad, I saw some printing machines and realised that those were the similar kind of machines I had been shown in [a] dream but those were for offset. I went into the wrong type of printing out of disobedience and ignorance. I misunderstood and I was excited with the large format machines so I didn’t do too much homework into trying to find out more about the pictures that I saw in my dream. So I eventually got into the offset printing five years ago. And it’s been a success. We started out with 30 people and now we have about 100 employees,” says Alakija.

There was a smooth transition from the fashion business into mass-produced t-shirts. Demand for monograms, screen-printing and picture transfers on t-shirts increased. The company set up four departments, including a souvenirs department where they imported souvenirs and gift items from China. Ever the entrepreneur, Alakija was still on the lookout for the next big thing.

Alakija’s encounter with her friend on the flight to England was fortuitous. After her friend decided not to invest in the Nigerian oil industry, Alakija decided to make use of her new contact, Maryam Babaginda. Maryam was the wife of Ibrahim Babaginda, the former president of Nigeria under military rule. As a customer of Supreme Stitches, Maryam was able to secure another appointment for Alakija with the petroleum minister, Jubril Aminu.

“I went back and told the petroleum minister that I would like to render other services, like catering for the oil industry. He said there were already so many caterers on board, various ships on the high seas, and as a result, there were no opportunities available.”

Although disappointed, Alakija did not give up. She decided to do some more homework. After consultations with a close relative who worked for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), she was advised to offer transportation services for the petroleum industry. It took a long time to get another meeting with Aminu.

“I finally got another opportunity and I wrote an official letter saying I would like to offer transportation services to the oil sector. The minister’s feedback was he didn’t think it was a good idea because the government would soon be doing away with the trucks that were being used to transport crude oil and replace them with a lot more pipelines instead. So I said ‘what am I going to ask for now?’”

He said ‘why don’t you think of exploration?’. He said the government wants to put the resources of its land in the hands of its nationals, because it feels that it is about time that Nigerians begin to exploit its own resources rather than let multinationals continue to take away our wealth. I had given up at this point. I thought he was being sarcastic and he didn’t want to help all along,” she says.

Alakija cried all night. It felt as if a major door had been closed. After seeking consolation from her husband, Alakija went on to inform Maryam of the outcome of the meeting.

“I told her that it was bad news and that the petroleum minister wants to give me a heart attack. I went back to do a lot more homework and consulted with a friend of my husband who was already in the oil business. At the end of the research, I decided to not give up and officially apply for an opportunity to get an oil block,” says Alakija.

Before submitting her letter, Alakija had already found her technical partners and it was now a waiting game. To her surprise, the oil minister was replaced and Alakija had to restart the whole process again. She kept pushing. Everything seemed to be going according to plan when the second oil minister was also replaced.

“At this stage I still wasn’t ready to give up. The third minister finally wrote me a letter to tell me my application was receiving attention after two years. I got the letter and I cried my eyes out in frustration again at the snail’s pace progress the application was making,” says Alakija.

Swaying from one military coup to another, the Nigerian political climate was volatile during the 1990s. While on holiday in the Philippines, news broke about yet another change in the Nigerian regime. Alakija’s oil application was still being reviewed.

“I raced back to Nigeria to find that the current administration had already done the oil block allocations before they left power and my licence was waiting for me. It took three years of not taking no for an answer and going back each time the door was shut in my face,” says Alakija.

She finally had her oil block, but the battle was far from over.

“When I was making the application I listed several blocks. I didn’t want to take a chance on someone else taking my block. So I applied for several blocks and the one I was allocated was the one nobody wanted because it was deep offshore and nobody was exploring deep offshore because it was too expensive to explore and there was no technology around to explore that initial depth of 5,000 feet at that time,” says Alakija.

At first, it seemed Alakija had drawn the short straw. She did not have the technology, expertise and money to start the process of exploration. Alakija, with support from her husband, had to use their life savings to secure the license or face losing it after the government threatened to terminate the agreement if full payment was not made. It took Alakija an additional three years to find new partners after her initial partners pulled out. After years of knocking on countless doors, their persistence paid off.

“Texaco was already in Nigeria and looking to expand their business. They went to the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), who told them that Famfa Oil was looking for technical partners. So they linked us up. The license we had was not worth more than the paper it was written on until they came in,” says Alakija.

Five years later, Chevron bought Texaco, including the partnership with Famfa Oil.

After receiving a signature bonus, out of which Alakija was able to pay the balance of the license to the government, Alakija started working with her new partners.
Chevron set up an office four months after signing the partnership contract, with Alakija holding on to 60% of the shareholding of the oil block and Chevron taking 40%. Chevron later sold an 8% stake to Petrobras in exchange for their deep offshore technical expertise.

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/west-africa/2016/09/17/africas-second-richest-woman/

Hehehehe! Anambra1sttson, whom God favour, no evil one can curse. Hehehe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Ok we are waiting

Ajaba Oml 90
Check out Ajapa as at 2018

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
post=89968304:

Check out Ajapa as at 2018
So how is 1million per year equal to 20,000 per day, the production is two thousand plus per day at best.

20,000 × 30 = 600,000

600,000 ×12 = 7,2000,000 barrels a year

And you are an important member of Ipob department of Sats. cheesy

Shey na so you dey do your mathematics for that side?

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Ajapa field produces 10,000bpd. Stop fooling around. cheesy

Brittania is also receiving % from Chevron. You know the truth. Liar. grin

Famfa owns 60% in Agbami oil field. You are a bloody liar. grin

That's enough to buy Brittania group and still buy more companies

Is Alakija a hair dresser, you bloody liar? grin

Born into a family of traders, Alakija cut her teeth in the textiles trade while still a child.

“My siblings and I used to help my mum in the store and that is where we learned a lot about textiles, textures, colours, patterns and merchandising. That is where I learned all the practical steps that I later on applied to my fashion business.”

The fashion business came after her stint in the corporate banking world. After qualifying as a secretary in Britain, a place where she also went to school from the age of seven to 11, Alakija worked as an executive secretary with the bank, Sijuade Enterprises, in Lagos for a year and a half before joining the International Merchant Bank of Nigeria.

“I joined them as a secretary and I was there for about 12 years. I was promoted to other departments of the bank, including heading the corporate affairs department. From there I moved into proper banking, working in the treasury department. I loved it because I was trading with the bank’s money to make money for the bank. Later on, the bank was expanding and they started putting extra cogs between the wheels to ensure that people did not get promoted too fast to get to top positions within the bank. So I asked myself, ‘how long will it take me to get from a treasury officer to a general manager?’” says Alakija.

She quit her job and decided to study fashion design. She enrolled in the American College in London as well as the Central School of Fashion where she obtained a distinction. Immediately after that, Supreme Stitches was born and Alakija became renowned for her haute couture range, which was worn by women around the world.

Alakija says divine intervention persuaded her to rename her fashion business.

“I rebranded to Rose of Sharon House of Fashion because God gave me a revelation that I needed to change the name. It was a revelation initially given through a pastor but I decided I was not going to change it until I heard from God myself. I had a dream a year after the prophecy was given and I saw the new name on the body of my van in the dream and I changed it overnight,” says Alakija.

Then came her foray into printing. Alakija established the Rose of Sharon Prints and Promotions, as well as Digital Reality Prints.

“I wanted a new challenge; I was getting bored of the fashion business… the [printing] business did well for the first couple of years before it got into trouble,” she says.

The Lagos State government clamped down on the printing business because billboards were clogging up the skyline. Sales for her fledgling business plummeted.

“At some point when I went abroad, I saw some printing machines and realised that those were the similar kind of machines I had been shown in [a] dream but those were for offset. I went into the wrong type of printing out of disobedience and ignorance. I misunderstood and I was excited with the large format machines so I didn’t do too much homework into trying to find out more about the pictures that I saw in my dream. So I eventually got into the offset printing five years ago. And it’s been a success. We started out with 30 people and now we have about 100 employees,” says Alakija.

There was a smooth transition from the fashion business into mass-produced t-shirts. Demand for monograms, screen-printing and picture transfers on t-shirts increased. The company set up four departments, including a souvenirs department where they imported souvenirs and gift items from China. Ever the entrepreneur, Alakija was still on the lookout for the next big thing.

Alakija’s encounter with her friend on the flight to England was

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/west-africa/2016/09/17/africas-second-richest-woman/

Hehehehe! Anambra1sttson, whom God favour, no evil one can curse. Hehehe grin
Information I'm giving is from DPR, Famfa stake in Agbami field is 10%, Agbami is production sharing field unlike Ajapa that's marginal field

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2020
post=89968539:

Information I'm giving is from DPR, Famfa stake in Agbami field is 10%, Agbami is production sharing field unlike Ajapa that's marginalike firld
Marginal fields means the field's estimated reserves is small and anticipated production will be minimal.

Most top companies were not interested in the marginal fields because it's not cost effective, hence Nigeria investors were given.

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
So how is 1million per year equal to 20,000 per day that is two thousand plus per day at best.

20,000 × 30 = 600,000

600,000 ×12 = 7,2000,000 barrels a year

And you are an important member of Ipob department of Sats. cheesy

Shey na so you dey do your mathematics for that side?
She is improving, DPR yet to release 2019 , the capacity of the Ajapa field is 40,000bpd, her company is the one doing the exploration unlike Famfa, that's enjoying what Chevron throw to her on behalf of IBB grin that's the point

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 8:28am On May 26, 2020
proeast:

Ehe eh, see him, Jeff bezos son. Person his family own the world.

Yes, you celebrate merit. We all saw that in Invictus obi.

Yes, you truly celebrate merit, we saw that in Orji uzor kalu.

Oya increase the fire of your jealousy, let see how that will stop Alakija.

Greetings to your family online billionaires grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2020
post=89968806:

She is improving, DPR yet to release 2019 , the capacity of the Ajapa field is 40,000bpd, her company is the one doing the exploration unlike Famfa, that's enjoying what Chevron throw to her on behalf of IBB grin that's the point
So you have given up trying to prove she is at the same level as Alakija ? cheesy

So Uju is still an upcoming artist? cheesy

Shebi Uju bought her own oil fields from the market without having any connection with government officials whatsoever?

Bruv, the name itself "Marginal oil fields" should tell you that the oil fields have very limited production capacities. The largest marginal oil field in Nigeria out of 10 currently operating produces 15,000 barrels.

Even in 10 years time, Uju would never reach the level of Alakija's wealth cheesy

Money pass money, I beg

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 8:32am On May 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

We know all about your empty and shallow bragging, you are another poor ipob.
grin No mind the mumu, Billionaire with one Monika, beggar with another monika cheesy

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Marginal fields means the field's estimated reserves is small and anticipated production will be minimal.

Most top companies were not interested in the marginal fields because it's not cost effective, hence Nigeria investors were given.

Marginal fields in Nigeria refer to discoveries made by oil majors which were undeveloped either because of distance from existing production facility.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 8:35am On May 26, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^This OP has a narcisistic streak in him. Imagine him demarketing Mrs. Alakija by falsely claiming she was a hairdresser (who corruptly got an offshore oil well all of a sudden) because she is Yoruba. Alakija is from a very wealthy Ikorodu, Lagos family of Ijebu-Yoruba ancestry, and before the age of 6 she and her sisters were sent to a boarding school in Wales, UK. She was a senior banking staff at a bank in VI, Lagos. She came into the oil business with the savvy and creative mind of a banker and founded in the 1980s (when the OP was still a baby) the hugely popular 'Supreme Stitches' on Allen Avenue, Lagos. @, stick to educating people about the pictures and transformations in Anambra which used to be a despised and lawless state in the past because of criminality, and stop the insidious demarketing of Yorubas on every thread you open on NL lately. Nairaland which was founded by Seun a Yoruba in 2005 has given you visibility to showcase the emerging beauty in Anambra which I loved to see on your threads... You say you did NYSC in 2009/2010 which means you are now between 35 to 40years. So you better get a grip of your self over this demarketing and disinformation on your NL threads or else...
My brother, is just a jealous impoverished man. He wishes Alakija is his mum. I understand his plight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2020
post=89969108:

Marginal fields in Nigeria refer to discoveries made by oil majors which were undeveloped either because of distance from existing production facility.
No they also have minimal potential reserves compared to major oil fields

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 8:36am On May 26, 2020
Justiceleague1:

What's my business with you?
Go away please
Victim crier.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 8:38am On May 26, 2020
post=89966169:

I thought FG doesn't help any igbo, so how come the same FG gave her licence cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Govs Decide Convention Date Sunday / How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.