Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) (9335 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 10:58am On May 26, 2020
post=89973536:

I hope you understand the functions of DPR Or you are arguing for argument sake

Are you an illiterate? Is DPR above the law of the land? grin

Supreme court judgement is supreme and final. Case closed.

You are only grasping for straw. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Are an illiterate? Is DPR above the law of the land? grin

That guy is a shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 11:06am On May 26, 2020
gomojam:
That guy is a shameless liar.

A pathetic one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by haffaze777(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
So how is 1million per year equal to 20,000 per day, the production is two thousand plus per day at best.

20,000 × 30 = 600,000

600,000 ×12 = 7,2000,000 barrels a year

And you are an important member of Ipob department of Sats. cheesy

Shey na so you dey do your mathematics for that side?

I dare you to let me see you in heaven,why u come wicked like dis?grin

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Are an illiterate? Is DPR above the law of the land? grin

Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 11:27am On May 26, 2020
post=89974616:

Dumbo

You have been disgraced. Now, move on Next. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

You have been disgraced. Now, move on Next. grin
I gave 2018 report from DPR you are quoting irrelevant sites, show me where she is receiving 60% from DPR

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 11:52am On May 26, 2020
post=89975161:

I gave 2018 report from DPR you are quoting irrelevant sites, show me where she is receiving 60% from DPR

You are an ignoramus. Read the judgement of supreme court. If you are not satisfied, check the case file.

Famfa oil receives 60%. grin

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

You are an ignoramus. Read the judgement of supreme court. If you are not satisfied, check the case file.

Fanfare receives 60%. grin
2009 grin grin
Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Balogunodua(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
has been whiped, wooped, kicked, floged, cracked, breaked, pound and knacked by Sunshineg5 the black scorpion that makes him runaway like Ojucrook and their ipob dilector grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 1:45pm On May 26, 2020
post=89976058:

2009 grin grin

Has the Supreme judgement changed? Use your brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Gracchus: 1:57pm On May 26, 2020
They have started claiming Lagos igr too. Lmao. Look at what one of those deluded people posted and compare it with what nbs reported as the source of Lagos igr... Bulk of Lagos igr comes from PAYE which are taxes from wages and salaries of workers in the [/b]formal[b] sector, that's civil servants, bankers, etc. The taxes from markets are under other taxes as listed below. Cc forgiveness, Grayoso, oyatz, akin physicist, legendhero, kayfra, sunshineg5

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
Gracchus:
They have started claiming Lagos igr too. Lmao. Look at what one of those deluded people posted and compare it with what nbs reported as the source of Lagos igr... Bulk of Lagos igr comes from PAYE which are taxes from wages and salaries of workers in the [/b]formal[b] sector, that's civil servants, bankers, etc. The taxes from markets are under other taxes as listed below. Cc forgiveness, Grayoso, oyatz, akin physicist, legendhero, kayfra, sunshineg5
Bro, we have maintained that the huge population in Lagos is not exactly a blessing to Lagos because very few of the population pay taxes, especially the small scale igbo businessmen.

Many of them came to Lagos because of the prosperity of Lagos and now claim to have built Lagos despite having contributed very little in taxes.

What we need now is for other South west state to tap into the Lagos story

Oyo and Osun in particular needs to start producing 75% of the Agricultural needs of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Lol, we all know those in the league. Here in west, we don't know uju.Na una dey advertise her. Alakija is known in the world. Ndo
What do you think is the basic indices for accessing and evaluating wealth by the Forbes? Secondly, if your knowledge is only confined to the west, it means you have a long way to go and the both of us shouldn't be doing this at the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 2:34pm On May 26, 2020
Gracchus:

Na wa ooooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Famfa oil receives 60%. grin

The Agbami oilfield is a joint venture partnership between Statoil, Chevron, Petrobras and Famfa Oil. The facility consists of two oil blocks, one owned by Statoil and Chevron while the other is owned by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil; with Chevron having the majority shares.
The oil companies jointly developed the facility with the understanding that the costs and production rights will be allocated based on the estimated percentage of oil in the two oil blocks.

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
post=89980958:

The Agbami oilfield is a joint venture partnership between Statoil, Chevron, Petrobras and Famfa Oil. The facility consists of two oil blocks, one owned by Statoil and Chevron while the other is owned by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil; with Chevron having the majority shares.
The oil companies jointly developed the facility with the understanding that the costs and production rights will be allocated based on the estimated percentage of oil in the two oil blocks.

Before court judgement. Bloody liar. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Before court judgement. Bloody liar. grin
Today I will know me and you who is a liar

Below is Chevron website kindly view

https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
OML127 and 128

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2020
At the beginning of this thread I told you guys that Chevron operates the Agbami Field, you claimed that it's Famfa, I also told you guys Famfa isn't into oil exploration, she only receive her 10 % from Chevron as partner in OML127, OML 128 is Statoil and Chevron while OML 127 is by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, with Chevron having the majority shares.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
You guys only enjoy lies and Propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by horsepower102: 3:25pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981667:
At the beginning of this thread I told you guys that Chevron operates the Agbami Field, you claimed that it's Famfa, I also told you guys Famfa isn't into oil exploration, she only receive her 10 % from Chevron as partner in OML127, OML 128 is Statoil and Chevron while OML 127 is by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, with Chevron having the majority shares.

Respect to your Wonderful Research. I have been following this thread and have learnt so much.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2020
horsepower102:

Respect to your Wonderful Research. I have been following this thread and have learnt so much.
Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 3:28pm On May 26, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
What do you think is the basic indices for accessing and evaluating wealth by the Forbes? Secondly, if your knowledge is only confined to the west, it means you have a long way to go and the both of us shouldn't be doing this at the first instance.
Baba, I didn't go to US before knowing Jeff bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, mark Zuckerberg. I didn't go to Argentina before knowing Almancio Ortega, didn't travel to Asia before knowing Jack Ma. I didn't travel to Morocco before knowing The king Morocco.

If you have money to a certain level, the world will know you. I know so many billionaires in the world without going to their countries. Your uju is still struggling to be recognized. Her money never reach the level where forbe will recognize her.

You that know the criteria they use, why not tell them to use it for your uju or whatever.

Alakija is not the richest female in the world. In fact, she is not among top richest in the world.

Isabel dos Santos is the Africa richest woman and I didn't go to her country before knowing.

Even another Yoruba woman still there name Bola shagaya.

If your uju don get the money reach their level, forbe will list her.

Stop envying the woman. No be she curse you.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 3:30pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981805:
You guys only enjoy lies and Propaganda
Go and fight with forbe. Sebi your uju is richer that Isabel dos Santos and Jeff bezos.

Just that forbe is marginalizing your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:
Baba, I didn't go to US before knowing Jeff bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, mark Zuckerberg. I didn't go to Argentina before knowing Almancio Ortega, didn't travel to Asia before knowing Jack Ma. I didn't travel to Morocco before knowing The king Morocco.

If you have money to a certain level, the world will know you. I know so many billionaires in the world without going to their countries. Your uju is still struggling to be recognized. Her money never reach the level where forbe will recognize her.

You that know the criteria they use, why not tell them to use it for your uju or whatever.

Alakija is not the richest female in the world. In fact, she is not among top richest in the world.

Isabel dos Santos is the Africa richest woman and I didn't go to her country before knowing.

Shalom.

Just watch how they are trying to change the discussion grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2020
Michael004:

Shalom.

You're inherently cursed for vomiting that trash, your entire family is cursed, stupid boy!

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
You're inherently cursed for vomiting that trash, your entire family is cursed, stupid boy!
Na there way once you beat them next is insult or smear campaign grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
post=89982052:

Just watch how they are trying to change the discussion grin grin
Lol, who is changing discussion, I only responded to your fellow dumbo. If you like you can use all day to keep wailing. It won't change the fact on ground.

Your uju is a baby. She should work harder, cos 50years to this time, she can't get to Alakija level.

In fact, let her first reach Bola shagaya level first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 3:37pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981233]
Today I will know me and you who is a liar

Below is Chevron website kindly view

https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/nigeria[/quote]

[quote author=
:

I hope you understand the functions of DPR Or you are arguing for argument sake

What happened to the function of DPR? grin

Cheveron has 32% according to DPR, na. Abi, you are now agreeing with me that the Supreme court judgement didn't favour 50% NNPC stack? grin

My friend, answer this question before I burst this one too. You are just grasping for straw. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Lol, seems I struck your nerves. eyah, like I said, stop envying the woman, no be she curse your lineage and she doesn't know if your lineage ever exist. She's living her life while you and your fellow dummies are busy hating and envying her. She doesn't know una existence.

If you like, hit your head on the wall. Cursing my family won't stop us from moving or drag us back to your family level. My advice to you. Stop envying.

I came bet this zombie is in Southwest right now.

Ndo ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Accounts For 60% Of FAAN’s Revenue, Says Keyamo / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. / Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.