Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) (9338 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You don't know that anmbraS1ime, you are talking to the same person, he creates and uses other IDs to quote and support his hi own posts to deceive people.

You are basically talking to the same person grin grin
shocked

So that is another of Anambra village boy numerous monikers grin

Such a life

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 7:28pm On May 26, 2020
post=89989805:

Dumbness is seriously playing ludo in your brain

View official NAPIMS website
https://napims.nnpcgroup.com/our-services/Pages/Production-Sharing-Contractors.aspx

Famfa oil owns 60% stake OML 127. grin

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Ayekotoo(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
Uju should compete with her mate like the Ceo standard bank Africa (excluding South Africa), Sola David

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by NGpatriot: 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
After the NBS report detailing serious poorness and poverty in the SE, the low self-esteem Igbos have been having sleepless nights, they've been in serious pain.

They've been throwing tantrums and coming up with trash and rubbish to argue over just to save face..

I must say though, this anambra comedian is only good for entertainment.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
List of major oil firms in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 7:45pm On May 26, 2020
post=89990287:
List of major oil firms in Nigeria

NAPIMS didn't invest one Naira in OML 127 and therefore has no stake. grin

Perhaps, OML 128 is where NAPIMS has a stake. grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Famfa oil owns 60% stake OML 127. grin
Chevron website

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

NAPIMS didn't invest one Naira in OML 127 and therefore has no stake. grin

Perhaps, OML 128 is where NAPIMS has a stake. grin

You are dumb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:04pm On May 26, 2020
post=89990716:

Chevron website

Cheveron has stake in both OML 127 and OML 128.

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
post=89990830:

You are dumb

Agbami oil field has two well. OML 127 jointly owned by Famfa oil and Cheveron while OML 128 jointly owned by Cheveron, NNPC, Statiol etc.

Use your brain. grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
post=89990716:

Chevron website

Cheveron has 63% stake in Agbami FIELD which comprises of both OML 127 and OML 128 but has 40% shared stake in only OML 127. grin

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Agbami oil field has two well. OML 127 jointly owned by Famfa oil and Cheveron while OML 128 jointly owned by Cheveron, NNPC, Statiol etc.

Use your brain. grin
I gave you official websites of Chevron, DPR, NAPIMS but you prefer blogger sites grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Apparently you dont know how wealth is assessed. I will help educate you and hopefully the knowledge you gain here you can pass to your village.

The idea of wealth creation and valuation revolves around proprietary rights. Your rights under proprietary law is extensive and can include tangible and non-tangible. For instance if medical research return next year and say the dogonyaro seed is a cure for coronavirus, then no one can hold proprietary right to dogonyaro because the tree is not cultivated. In other words, no special effort goes into growth of dogonyaro. Conversely, if they say the imokale seed is the cure for coronavirus and we know there is no where no can find imokale tree except in very rare occurrence and only amongst specially grown orchids, then that seed will have value and a proprietary ownership will be attached to it. I will give you another lesson on proprietary, unlike imokale which is tangible, this one is intangible. We can use technology to facetime across thousands of miles. Someone in Europe can enter into my computer in Nigeria and do repair on my sofyware and fix connection problem and i pay him. We cannot do same yet with automobile. If my car computer misbehave now i take to shop to mechanic and have checked. What if i cant drive it because the fault will not let car start. Can a mechanic go into my car computertat home without leaving his shop and fix this problem? We are not there yet. Imagine what a big relief it would be worlwide if such were possible? Your car get software problem and break down in Lagos traffic and you call someone in Canada who pull it up on his computer in Toronto and fix it and you can drive again. Whoooa!!. Thats in future. Now let say developed a code and for virtual reality and relationship database that can make this possible. This idea can be recorded as your own and acquire value. Automakers have to build plugins that will make your solution a reality but they say it will take 10yrs to deliver the interface. Guess what? Your idea can be traded immediately automakers agree to move forward with it even though we still have ten yrs to see it happen. Investors will start throwing billions into it. Your agents will start writing contracts. You are already a billionaire long before your idea has even been rolled out. Do you understand?

Famfa had a opl. Famfa went into contract with technical partners. Partners invited investors with promise of finding oil. She is already counting billions before a single drop oil is tapped. Then opl became oml after oil started flowing. Thats even more billions to Alakija. Do you now understand?

God punish you for making me take this much time to explain how valuation and proprietary ownership work to a bigoted yanminri. Were!

This is a classy post.

You write like someone I know. He is called Okurin Meta in the Physical world.

It’s just sad that the guy you quoted couldn’t understand what you’re trying to make him see.

Your last line is damn funny walahi lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
post=89991576:

I gave you official websites of Chevron, NAPIMS but you prefer blogger sites grin grin

Is it stated in Cheveron website that it has 63% in OML 127? grin

Is it stated that Naipims has stake in OML 127? grin

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
Dumb skulls from West

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
post=89991824:
Dumb skulls from West

Chaiiiii! Which one you dey? Cheveron stake has reduced to 32% according to this.

Is it no longer 63%? Bhuhahahaha!

You are such a confused soul.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
post=89991824:
Dumb skulls from West

Please, post the link let us see. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by IGBOSON1: 8:32pm On May 26, 2020
post=89988846:

I didn't bother reading your trash

That God will strike you and your family first anu

Hehehehe grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Chaiiiii! Which one you dey? Cheveron stake has reduced to 32% according to this.

Is it no longer 63%? Bhuhahahaha!

You are such a confused soul.

Lol. Maybe in the Eastern mathematics 63% is equal to 32%.

He’s quoting two conflicting sources up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by NGpatriot: 8:46pm On May 26, 2020
LegendHero:

There's a reason why he posts rubbish without links and sources, dude is a con man.

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Jasparrow1: 9:06pm On May 26, 2020
post=89981667:
At the beginning of this thread I told you guys that Chevron operates the Agbami Field, you claimed that it's Famfa, I also told you guys Famfa isn't into oil exploration, she only receive her 10 % from Chevron as partner in OML127, OML 128 is Statoil and Chevron while OML 127 is by Chevron, Petrobras, and Famfa Oil, with Chevron having the majority shares.
Respect nwannem? Only you stand how many people grin you be hero abeg grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by nisai: 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
LegendHero:

right now!

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Odogwu nwoke! The slayer of Lagos Ibadan Ibadan expressway media crew.

The indefatigable one man squad. They kept on firing from all sides yet you stood gidigbam defending your stand.

This thread ended in the second page when the chief ass licker of the Ewedurians messaiah in nairaland agreed that Alkakija do not explore oil. That she simply owned the oil block but do not have any expertise to drill oil.

He even asked me if I thought oil exploration was an easy venture that could be undertaken by mere mortals grin

According to him oil exploration was rocket science and need fund never seen before anywhere to undertake.

He even asked me if I expect Alkakija to hire hausa men to dig for oil grin

Every other attempt to mock your sound logical debate backed with facts are cowardly attempt to mob you into submission.

It's called PACK MENTALITY and they usually confuse it with unity.

Like I have echoed a million times, the propaganda era is long gone ,it is time for OPERATION SHOW ALL WORKINGS.

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Please, post the link let us see. grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Hahahahahahah! The guy no sabi anything. All his attempt to vilify Alakija has clogged his thinking faculties from objective reasoning. grin. grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
post=89994002:

Post your outdated link. I want to see something. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahahahahah! The guy no sabi anything. All his attempt to vilify Alakija has clogged his thinking faculties from objective reasoning. grin. grin
Dumb skulls from West visit National Petroleum investments managment service(NAPIMS ) to cure your ignorance, Alakija only receive 10% for her Oga

https://napims.nnpcgroup.com/our-services/Pages/Production-Sharing-Contractors.aspx

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Respect nwannem? Only you stand how many people grin you be hero abeg grin grin

As in eehn. He took them to the cleaners. While he was busy slapping them with hard facts from authoritative sources, they resorted to insults and face saving taunts in order to distract him.

I have never seen a people to whom you will propose a fact, they will refute the fact by saying you are right, and then go up to ten pages of thread calling you a liar over something they have agreed with you on already. cheesy

Then, I realised that they love talking, they can't do without noise making. It makes them feel that they know what they saying even when they are already making a fool of themselves.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Post your outdated link. I want to see something. grin

Dumbo skulls from West should show me Famfa in 2018 producing fields since she is the owner of Agbami oil field

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

As in eehn. He took them to the cleaners. While he was busy slapping them with hard facts from authoritative sources, they resulted to insults and face saving taunts in order to distract him.

I have never seen a people to whom you will propose a fact, they will refute the fact by saying you are right, and then go up to ten pages of thread calling you a liar over something they have agreed with you on already. cheesy

Then, I realised that they love talking, they can't do without noise making. It makes them feel that they know eh at they saying even when they are already making a fool of themselves.
I know how they operates, their silly rants doesn't move me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:59pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

grin

come and see whom you are arguing with. The only thing he can deduce from all the solid facts you have displayed is "All his attempt to villify Alakija". That is the much information his petty brain can process.

Biko save your strenght, they truly are ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
post=89994272:

Dumb skulls from West visit National Petroleum investments managment service(NAPIMS ) to cure your ignorance, Alakija only receive 10% for her Oga

Is it stated NNPC has a stake in OML 127?

Post the link of the second snapshot. Please, let me show you something. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amb. Bolere Ketebu Memorial Service: Husband, Ex-Minister, Others Mourn (Photos) / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / APC Set To Counter Falsehood Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.