Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,487 members, 7,843,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) (9312 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 5:33pm On May 26, 2020
proeast:

On a comparative basis, your family can't even achieve 10% of what my family has already achieved till the world ends.

The difference between we Igbos and you guys is that while we celebrate merit and personalities that are worth celebrating, you guys on the other hand are busy celebrating drug lords and other corrupt men and women who came into wealth through questionable means.
You mean rituals like Ifeanyi or Onyeama of air peace and the other little millionaires you have in Igboland?

Alakija will buy all your audio billionaires.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Michael004: 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

No Yoruba state can challenge Anambra.

FACT
Lol, the movie I watched says otherwise. Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Obamaofusa: 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

We know all about your empty and shallow bragging, you are another poor ipob.
Yorubas are the richest in the South.
Igbos are the poorest in the South and they have millions of beggars known as Ndi Ayoyo.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Famfa owns the field. grin
Please who is the operator of Agbami field grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Ayekotoo(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
post=89986542:

Guy, there's no shame in fleeing and come back for vengeance. You have been defeated on your thread. Ask Ojukwu, it's an honorable thing to do.

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Guy, there's no shame in fleeing and come back for vengeance. You have been defeated on your thread. Ask Ojukwu, it's an honorable thing to do.
I know you guys are empty who is the operator of Agbami field grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Salewa97: 6:04pm On May 26, 2020
post=89986935:

I know you guys are empty who is the operator of Agbami field grin

Is Alakija richer than Uju?

Yes or No?

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
Even Famfa confirmed that Chevron is the operator

https://www.famfa.com/explore-agbami/

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

Is Alakija richer than Uju?

Yes or No?
According to empty ewedu brains

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
post=89986542:

Famfa oil owns it. grin

1 Like

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2020
The dumb skulls even doubted the informations about Agbami field provided by the operator Chevron

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Salewa97: 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
These guys will just have high blood pressure on Yoruba matter. Running everyday from pillar to post to compare yourselves, while the Yoruba trash you on every thread.

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Salewa97: 6:09pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987430:

According to empty ewedu brains

No according to Forbes, Times magazine, and etc. Folorunso Alakija is the richest black woman in the world.

I typed Uju name on their website and it returned “Error 404”.

They don’t even know whether she exists on the surface of the Earth.

You will always play catch-up to the Yorubas in all Endeavors. So you Igbos should just accept your fate in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Famfa oil owns it. grin
Nobody own oil well, they only have temporal stakes which have expiring date, Agbami field license will expire in next 4 yrs, Chevron is the operator and control the major shares after NNPC

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987404:
Even Famfa confirmed that Chevron is the operator

https://www.famfa.com/explore-agbami/

Famfa owns it while Cheveron operates it. Deal sealed. cheesy

How much is Ajapa field worth? grin

75 million dollars only. Chaiiiii! grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987735:

Nobody own oil well, they only have temporal stakes which have expiring date, Agbami field license will expire in next 4 yrs, Chevron is the operator and control the major shares after NNPC
So it's Uju that owes her own for life?

Perhaps you don't how tenders in the petroleum industry works grin

It's leased to developers for a period of time.

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987514:
The dumb skulls even doubted the informations about Agbami field provided by the operator Chevron

You are only grasping for straw.

Famfa oil owns 60% stake in Agbami oil. grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Famfa owns it while Cheveron operates it. Deal sealed. cheesy

How much is Ajapa field worth? grin

75 million dollars only. Chaiiiii! grin
Dumbo

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

You are only grasping for straw.

Famfa oil owns 60% stake in Agbami oil. grin
She owns 60% how much stake the operator Chevron control and NNPC grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:25pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987735:

Do you mean NNPC didn't obey the supreme court judgement? grin

What is NNPC share? 50%? grin

NNPC don't have any share after the supreme court judgement.

Is Chevron above the law of the land? grin

Famfa oil owns the oil field. grin

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:27pm On May 26, 2020
post=89988040:

She owns 60% how much stake the operator Chevron control and NNPC grin grin

Cheveron and the rest share the remaining 40%. Don't cry. Okay. grin

2 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
post=89987987:

Dumbo

Why was 40% of Ajapa field bought for 30 Million dollars?

The actual value. grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Cheveron and the rest share the remaining 40%. Don't cry. Okay. grin
You're the most dumbest being I have engage
This is NAPIMS website
https://napims.nnpcgroup.com/our-services/Pages/Production-Sharing-Contractors.aspx

Kindly read and check number 9 on the list

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Why was 40% of Ajapa field bought for 30 Million dollars?

The actual value. grin
That's how much she acquired the oil well and developed it, not the worth now Otondo

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by BabaRamota1980: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
post=89956376:
When I told ignorant minds that Famfa own by Alakija isn't into oil exploration they will be arguing, claiming audio richest woman in Africa , check the table the only woman in oil exploration in Nigeria is Uju Ifejika owner of Brittania U, Uju Ifejika is the richest she is just playing cool

Apparently you dont know how wealth is assessed. I will help educate you and hopefully the knowledge you gain here you can pass to your village.

The idea of wealth creation and valuation revolves around proprietary rights. Your rights under proprietary law is extensive and can include tangible and non-tangible. For instance if medical research return next year and say the dogonyaro seed is a cure for coronavirus, then no one can hold proprietary right to dogonyaro because the tree is not cultivated. In other words, no special effort goes into growth of dogonyaro. Conversely, if they say the imokale seed is the cure for coronavirus and we know there is no where no can find imokale tree except in very rare occurrence and only amongst specially grown orchids, then that seed will have value and a proprietary ownership will be attached to it. I will give you another lesson on proprietary, unlike imokale which is tangible, this one is intangible. We can use technology to facetime across thousands of miles. Someone in Europe can enter into my computer in Nigeria and do repair on my sofyware and fix connection problem and i pay him. We cannot do same yet with automobile. If my car computer misbehave now i take to shop to mechanic and have checked. What if i cant drive it because the fault will not let car start. Can a mechanic go into my car computertat home without leaving his shop and fix this problem? We are not there yet. Imagine what a big relief it would be worlwide if such were possible? Your car get software problem and break down in Lagos traffic and you call someone in Canada who pull it up on his computer in Toronto and fix it and you can drive again. Whoooa!!. Thats in future. Now let say developed a code and for virtual reality and relationship database that can make this possible. This idea can be recorded as your own and acquire value. Automakers have to build plugins that will make your solution a reality but they say it will take 10yrs to deliver the interface. Guess what? Your idea can be traded immediately automakers agree to move forward with it even though we still have ten yrs to see it happen. Investors will start throwing billions into it. Your agents will start writing contracts. You are already a billionaire long before your idea has even been rolled out. Do you understand?

Famfa had a opl. Famfa went into contract with technical partners. Partners invited investors with promise of finding oil. She is already counting billions before a single drop oil is tapped. Then opl became oml after oil started flowing. Thats even more billions to Alakija. Do you now understand?

God punish you for making me take this much time to explain how valuation and proprietary ownership work to a bigoted yanminri. Were!

7 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Apparently you dont know how wealth is assessed. I will help educate you and hopefully the knowledge you gain here you can pass to your village.

The idea of wealth creation and valuation revolves around proprietary rights. Your rights under proprietary law is extensive and can include tangible and non-tangible. For instance if medical research return next year and say the dogonyaro seed is a cure for coronavirus, then no one can hold proprietary right to dogonyaro because the tree is not cultivated. In other words, no special effort goes into growth of dogonyaro. Conversely, if they say the imokale seed is the cure for coronavirus and we know there is no where no can find imokale tree except in very rare occurrence and only amongst specially grown orchids, then that seed will have value and a proprietary ownership will be attached to it. I will give you another lesson on proprietary, unlike imokale which is tangible, this one is intangible. We can use technology to facetime across thousands of miles. Someone in Europe can enter into my computer in Nigeria and do repair on my sofyware and fix connection problem and i pay him. We cannot do same yet with automobile. If my car computer misbehave now i take to shop to mechanic and have checked. What if i cant drive it because the fault will not let car start. Can a mechanic go into my car computertat home without leaving his shop and fix this problem? We are not there yet. Imagine what a big relief it would be worlwide if such were possible? Your car get software problem and break down in Lagos traffic and you call someone in Canada who pull it up on his computer in Toronto and fix it and you can drive again. Whoooa!!. Thats in future. Now let say developed a code and for virtual reality and relationship database that can make this possible. This idea can be recorded as your own and acquire value. Automakers have to build plugins that will make your solution a reality but they say it will take 10yrs to deliver the interface. Guess what? Your idea can be traded immediately automakers agree to move forward with it even though we still have ten yrs to see it happen. Investors will start throwing billions into it. Your agents will start writing contracts. You are already a billionaire long before your idea has even been rolled out. Do you understand?

Famfa had a opl. Famfa went into contract with technical partners. Partners invited investors with promise of finding oil. She is already counting billions before a single drop oil is tapped. Then opl became oml after oil started flowing. Thats even more billions to Alakija. Do you now understand?

God punish you for making me take this much time to explain how valuation and proprietary ownership work to a bigoted yanminri. Were!

I didn't bother reading your trash

That God will strike you and your family first anu

6 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 7:14pm On May 26, 2020
post=89988487:

You're the most dumbest being I have engage
This is NAPIMS website
https://napims.nnpcgroup.com/our-services/Pages/Production-Sharing-Contractors.aspx

Kindly read and check number 9 on the list

NNPC didn't invest one Naira in Agbami oil field but forcefully took 50% out of 60% stake of Famfa oil stake. However, the federal government was kicked out by the Supreme court judgement and restored back Famfa oil 50% stake to make it 60%. grin

Learn. grin

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Ayekotoo(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
At the end, this is your reality.

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2020
forgiveness:

NNPC didn't invest one Naira in Agbami oil field but forcefully took 50% out of 60% stake of Famfa oil stake. However, the federal government was kicked out by the Supreme court judgement and restored back Famfa oil 50% stake to make it 60%. grin

Learn. grin

Dumbness is seriously playing ludo in your brain

View official NAPIMS website

3 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
Ayekotoo:
At the end, this is your reality.
You own cure is not close, Forbes isn't a parameter to measure wealth

5 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by NGpatriot: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Olodo

Your brother has provided all the information much later

Don't be in a hesit to join a conversation, please always try to gain understanding of a discussion.

You don't know that anmbraS1ime, you are talking to the same person, he creates and uses other IDs to quote and support his hi own posts to deceive people.

You are basically talking to the same person grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) by forgiveness: 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
post=89988577:

That's how much she acquired the oil well and developed it, not the worth now Otondo

Uju bought Ajapa field in 2004 and it was operational in 2008. grin

However, her partner sold off its 40% stake in 2010. grin

Can you find a better lie? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman / FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.