Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. (10979 Views)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by ejihand(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2020
Marriage isn’t easy and everyone one of us heard the saying ‘marriage is work’ at least once. And yes, once the honeymoon stage is over, it’s not so easy to maintain a fulfilling and wholesome relationship, but there must be certain red flags that obviously show that the relationship isn’t working the way it should be.

If so, what are those red flags?
Is a lack of romance and intimacy a red flag?

What about a passive-aggressive excel spreadsheet displaying all of the days you refused to sleep with your partner?

One wife took to social media to share a letter she received from her husband before leaving on a work trip.

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by godofuck231: 7:04am On May 26, 2020
Our ancestors had laid the foundation, get a new wife

29 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by economia: 7:17am On May 26, 2020
Haiiiiiii!

See evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2020
Some people do have a considerably huge amount of time at their disposal...

Make I go brush biko

2 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by donbachi(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2020
But,make she hear sey the husband dey one restaurant,she go run go there.carry the soup pour on him..make the guy go for 2nd wife abeg.na she go dey beg am "baby come and do".

4 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2020
Sent her a letter and then left on a business trip

Guys are you thinking what am thinking?

that nigga dey go cheat wella cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by uthlaw: 8:33am On May 26, 2020
Get another wife,na samething all of them dey offer....nothing special!
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Oluromantic: 8:35am On May 26, 2020
This was news long time ago but I think it's a good idea. So that the day d issue comes up, may be if d man is caught cheating, he'll bring out the evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by agbolahan1991(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2020
If Allah approves of getting married as voluntary
I will be the first to practice it
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Randy100: 8:49am On May 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Sent her a letter and then left on a business trip

Guys are you thinking what am thinking?

that nigga dey go cheat wella cheesy
We all know that he is going to business trip in a hotel somewhere. Whatever you are thinking, we don't know.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Tillatalk: 10:38am On May 26, 2020
Sharp man incase pregnancy set in he will know who owns the baby

3 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
see what a grown man is doing because of ordinary sex. mtcheww
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by sesameq: 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
to the last comment.

why do you guys(women) spend millions of hours painting your face, fixing your hair in the salon? doing plastic surgery for boobs and yansh in Dubai or London?

okay you are auditioning for a job at NNPC abi?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by bukatyne(f): 12:39pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:

Sex is not ordinary in marriage kiss

7 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Lamanii22(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2020
bukatyne:

I swear...
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by IceLip: 1:31pm On May 26, 2020
To do list
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 26, 2020
bukatyne:

lol but he's behaving childish
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Humanoid01(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
lol but he's behaving childish
How exactly?

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Rickjordan(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
After spending money on her for dates and gifts during relationship, pay her bride price, spend alot on wedding, finish arrange a nice conducive apartment with all beautiful stuffs for her, and probably ain't a virgin when he met her, just a simple request for sex and she tell him NO.... Fucck ...Marriage is overrated

5 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2020
How did we find ourselves back in 2014
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

How exactly?
It is childish for a grown man(husband) to be writing down times his wife refused him.very childish
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:

3 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=89980400][/quote]why do want to slap me
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Tedpgrass: 3:02pm On May 26, 2020
Documented feedback

Possible exhibit at the divorce hearing

grin grin grin
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by OmarEl(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Sense wan kill Oga Husband
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Dbeautyy(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2020
How I wish I could pour my mind here. People still don't understand what marriage entails.

Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. [1]
But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone bu[/b]t also to his wife.
[b]Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

I say this as a concession, not as a command.
I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. 1 Corinthians 7:1-7

In marriage, sex is not just a thing. But one of The Thing
God bless Myles Munroe. A good teacher and mentor
You aren't forced into, please think through before you say yes, don't be forced into it. Marriage is a great task. If all you wanna do at night is to blow tongues while you leave your wife or hubby alone all through the year. Please watch, find someone like you that you will both be blowing tongues all through to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Alhajiclem: 3:56pm On May 26, 2020
The wife must be hiding something
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by DaInferno(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Rozz:
... so that he can show evidence when he's been accused of ordinary cheating

5 Likes

Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by simplepee(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2020
Marriage is work.

Oh well, it's work worth doing with a worthy person.
Re: Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
men take their dïcks too seriously undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Propose? / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.