Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) (77583 Views)

“So Cynthia Morgan Lied?” Nigerians React To Cynthia Morgan’s Contract With Jude / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin
Na Mumu thinking go kee you dis senseless girl. Money you no get,sense ba bu! Who swear for your papa?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by pasol4real(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin
Na dem
Senseless Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Petdagr8t(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
Edoloaded:
I see many people here forming Odogwu and judging what they don't know and forming woke.

The same Jude that no artist under his Label was able to last 3 years...

Is it Waje , Mayd , Cynthia Morgan ? Even Psquare split under him.

So upon all the accusations against jude na just name he wan take defend himself, he is mad. Why did he not react to what May D said or what Peter said. The Bible said affliction will not rise for a second time.

If this recent publicity is God's way of bringing Madrina (Cynthia Morgan) into the limelight after all the suffering there's nothing Jude or you Nairaland trolls or anybody else can do to stop it

Ode go and watch Jude's interview on YouTube, he responded accordingly to May D and Peter his brother, go and get a life and stop destroying other people's reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by sexylassie2(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are the one writing based on EMOTION, there is a contract there for all to see, go back and read what the ARBITRATION stipulates, before writing stuff that is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

again, go read what the contract says in the ARBITRATION paragraph.... or better yet, show us all where the contract stipulates that if the artist commits fraud or breaches the contracts, her Vevo account should hijacked and/or she should repay more than 50% out of her royalties.

irrelevant to the issue at hand... the job of a record label is to make their artist popular...if they cant do it then BLAME THE RECORD LABEL, not the artist

of course they want their money back, but the contract clearly stipulates how the record label shall get their invested money back...again, read the contract carefully to understand that.

You don't even know what you are writing about, the ARBITRATION clearly started that the record lebel can sue her but the record lebel isn't even doing any of the above stated in that section.

Also the record lebel has every right Ro get their investment back by any legal means.

Record lebels are business enterprise and are expected to make returns.

The artist is expected to work and record song. Nobody invest on lazy people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
nextstep:
The contract said they'd go halfsies on the production costs. Since she can't do her half, they'd lend her money and pay 100% of the cost. That's in the contract. And Jude is 100% correct in saying he paid all of the production costs, in lieu of her bringing her 50% upfront to the table.

See, let's say the production cost 10M, and Cynthia brought her own 5M to the table. In that case she would have been paid up. Then they can split the profits 50% going forward. However, she didn't bring 5M to the table. What do you call "borrow me 5M so we can do this video?" ... sounds a lot like a loan to me (it's even interest-free). You confirm that "50% (that she owes them)"

the deal is very simple...i still dont understand how you cant comprehend:
- the cost of video production etc shall be 50/50 between label and artist but the contract clearly states that (since the artist is broke) the label will pay 100% and get reimbursed the 50% they advanced her (not 100%). so technically Cynthia Morgan owes 50%, not 100%...therefore the label CANNOT say she owes them 100% of video cost, even though they paid for it.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by ArticleBeast: 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It is not by force to sign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by pasol4real(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2020
Edoloaded:
I see many people here forming Odogwu and judging what they don't know and forming woke.

So upon all the accusations against jude na just name he wan take defend himself, he is mad. Why did he not react to what May D said or what Peter said. The Bible said affliction will not rise for a second time.

If this recent publicity is God's way of bringing Madrina (Cynthia Morgan) into the limelight after all the suffering there's nothing Jude or you Nairaland trolls or anybody else can do to stop it
You are not God, n our God is a God of justice.
N in this case madam cyntia was wrong, n she needs to apologize to Jude otherwise she just might be wasting her time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by nextstep(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the deal is very simple...i still dont understand how you cant comprehend:
- the cost of video production etc shall be 50/50 between label and artist but the contract clearly states that (since the artist is broke) the label will pay 100% and get reimbursed the 50% they advanced her (not 100%). so technically Cynthia Morgan owes 50%, not 100%...therefore the label CANNOT say she owes them 100% of video cost, even though they paid for it.

I don't think the label claimed she owed them 100% of the cost.

Jude's claim is "we paid 100% of the cost". This is an accurate statement.

According to the contract, and my understanding, she now owes them her 50%. After that is collected, they can go ahead and split any residual profits 50%.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
You don't even know what you are writing about, the ARBITRATION clearly started that the record lebel can sue her but the record lebel isn't even doing any of the above stated in that section.

thats the main issue here, if there is any problem between label and artist then A LAGOS COURT will decide the outcome. now ask yourself whic lagos court decided that the label should hijack the vevo account or block her royalties?!?!?

Also the record lebel has every right Ro get their investment back by any legal means.

YES, they have the right to to get their investment back, but CERTAINLY NO by any means necessarey. the only way they can do that is "through a Lagos court"...as clearly stated in the contract!

Record lebels are business enterprise and are expected to make returns.

some do, some dont,,,its called THE MUSIC BUSINESS

The artist is expected to work and record song. Nobody invest on lazy people.

lol, it seems that this record label DID invest on lazy people, and the record label should be blamed for that!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by PlainJoe: 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
gypsey:
Don't get your wife pregnant if you cannot afford to care for the baby. You have no food in the house but are making baby.

Ever heard of birth control?. undecided

It's our first child Sir and this is happening due to the unfortunate health condition I find myself today.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
PlainJoe:

It's our first child Sir and this is happening due to the unfortunate health condition I find myself today.
okay, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by pasol4real(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Davido, Africa's biggest music star has offered to give Cynthia Morgan a deal! People are donating on a GoFundMe page to kickstart her career. Cynthia Morgan is too talented to go down the drain just like that. She's a Queen and the only possible rival that can take the crown off Tiwa Savage!

Want to earn free bitcoins? Checkout my signature
Which ppl are donating ? Are u the one in charge of the account? How much did you donate?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by steppin: 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are the one writing based on EMOTION, there is a contract there for all to see, go back and read what the ARBITRATION stipulates, before writing stuff that is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

again, go read what the contract says in the ARBITRATION paragraph.... or better yet, show us all where the contract stipulates that if the artist commits fraud or breaches the contracts, her Vevo account should hijacked and/or she should repay more than 50% out of her royalties.

irrelevant to the issue at hand... the job of a record label is to make their artist popular...if they cant do it then BLAME THE RECORD LABEL, not the artist

of course they want their money back, but the contract clearly stipulates how the record label shall get their invested money back...again, read the contract carefully to understand that.
The other guy was right, you're writing out of emotions.
Whatever you have against record labels, it doesn't change the fact that they're just like any other business, trying to make money.
They'll do anything to recoup the money they spent on their artiste.
Cynthia Morgan needed a comeback, but she shouldn't have done that by tarnishing the image of her former boss.
She capitalized on the dislike Nigerians had for Jude during the P-Square saga, and gave false information.
Even the douchebag Tunde Ednut who interviewed Jude, already passed judgement on Jude with the sneer remarks he made and the annoying questions he asked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by sexylassie2(f): 6:49pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thats the main issue here, if there is any problem between label and artist then A LAGOS COURT will decide the outcome. now ask yourself whic lagos court decided that the label should hijack the vevo account or block her royalties?!?!?

YES, they have the right to to get their investment back, but CERTAINLY NO by any means necessarey. the only way they can do that is "through a Lagos court"...as clearly stated in the contract!

some do, some dont,,,its called THE MUSIC BUSINESS

lol, it seems that this record label DID invest on lazy people, and the record label should be blamed for that!!!

Go read about 360 deals in the music industry.
In the music industry, a 360 deal (from 360° deal) is a business relationship between an artist and a music industry company. The company agrees to provide financial and other support for the artist, including direct advances as well as support in marketing, promotion, touring and other areas. In turn, the artist agrees to give the company a percentage of an increased number of their revenue streams, often including sales of recorded music, live performances, publishing and more.

As I wrote earlier,you writing based on emotions rather than on business contract and practices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2020
nextstep:
I don't think the label claimed she owed them 100% of the cost.

Jude's claim is "we paid 100% of the cost". This is an accurate statement.

he clearly stated that HE PAID for the video and therefore they are his, and thats why he believes he has the right to hijack her vevo account.... while the reality is that "technically" he only owns 50% of the said videos AND unless a lagos court says he can hijack the vevo account, he had absolutely NO RIGHTS to do so...

According to the contract, and my understanding, she now owes them her 50%. After that is collected, they can go ahead and split any residual profits 50%.

unless we can check the books to see, how much money the record label has made so far from Cynthia Morgan royalties, shows, appearances, sales etc, nobody can make such above claim... not even the record label!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2020
I like her songs though . Especially that her song titled "Simantiniya" she murdered that song .
She's better than Tiwa savange, come get sense pass Tiwa savange join.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Omoslim26: 6:53pm On May 26, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Oga read well well..... the record label paid 100% but in financial terms they paid 50% the artist will pay the remaining 50%. Simple.

it is the artist that records the songs oooo, perform ooo, write the songs, do rehearsal ooo and do various interviews, face online bullies and such.... do you think it is easy... Record label just contribute 50% and they are behaving like a god.

I tell you if you know what other record label offer as deals you would realize Jude is a fair business man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2020
steppin:

The other guy was right, you're writing out of emotions.
Whatever you have against record labels, it doesn't change the fact that they're just like any other business, trying to make money.
They'll do anything to recoup the money they spent on their artiste.
Cynthia Morgan needed a comeback, but she shouldn't have done that by tarnishing the image of her former boss.
She capitalized on the dislike Nigerians had for Jude during the P-Square saga, and gave false information.
Even the douchebag Tunde Ednut who interviewed Jude, already passed judgement on Jude with the sneer remarks he made and the annoying questions he asked.
sexylassie2:
Go read about 360 deals in the music industry.
In the music industry, a 360 deal (from 360° deal) is a business relationship between an artist and a music industry company. The company agrees to provide financial and other support for the artist, including direct advances as well as support in marketing, promotion, touring and other areas. In turn, the artist agrees to give the company a percentage of an increased number of their revenue streams, often including sales of recorded music, live performances, publishing and more.

As I wrote earlier,you writing based on emotions rather than on business contract and practices.

stop writing rubbish online, everyone knows what a 360deal is... and nowhere does it say that;
A) a record label can suddenly claim they are owed 100% of video cost while the contract clearly states that they will only be reimbursed 50%,
B) hijack someone's vevo account without a Lagos court injunction
C) demand for more than what the contract stipulates,
D) claim rubbish that they have made NO MONEY whatsoever from the revenue stream of the said artist (during 3 yrs) therefore they claim they are still owed 40M (without bringing anything to the table as proof)
E) act as judge and jury
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by greypencils: 6:59pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And since it's obvious, Cynthia Morgan didn't pay for the production of any videos or songs in her album, the total accruing to her is 25% of the deal. Of the 25%, her agent would also scrape some off her, maybe 10%. Don't forget that part. At the end of the day, after so much work, all Morgan gets is 15% of royalties on shows, endorsements, and record sales for 4 years, Mehn! That's a cut-throat deal. It's obvious all she had those four years was fame, no money.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Syphax(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:

It's obvious you didn't read that contract. 50% cost of production is for an artist that has already blown while for new artists, all the production cost will be on the label's head. Besides, how many record labels give artists 50% share of the profit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by sexylassie2(f): 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop writing rubbish online, everyone knows what a 360deal is... and nowhere does it say that;
A) a record label can suddenly claim they are owed 100% of video cost while the contract clearly states that they will only be reimbursed 50%,
B) hijack someone's vevo account without a Lagos court injunction
C) a record label can demand for more than what the contract stipulates, C) claim rubbish that they have made NO MONEY whatsoever from the revenue stream of the said artist (during 3 yrs) therefore they claim they are still owed 40M (without bringing anything to the table as proof)
D) act as judge and jury

Mr man go argue with your keypad, I no get time to dey argue up and down repeating the same thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Naija4love(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:

Apparently, one of the many Ishi mentioned has surfaced.

EVERY MUSIC LABEL OWNS ANY SONG AN ARTIST PRODUCES WHILE A CONTRACT BINDS THEM. It is always stated in the contracts and this is why musicians can't just sing any of their own songs even when they have issues with their labels. You might want to take crash course and learn from Kenny's Music of way back.

Also, it turns out you don't know what a 360 deal is in music. Not to worry, today is your lucky day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/360_deal

You're welcome.
grin grin you'r using Wikipedia for Nigeria 360 contract OK let me remark it so that you will see the full 360 in this contract and see under what it is,
50 PERCENT ON ALL 360 DEALS then they list some of it. Did you get it now thank you

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
Mr man go argue with your keypad, I no get time to dey argue up and down repeating the same thing.

as they say, common sense is not common!

[img]https://media./images/05cf67c8dea8f9a29a7402b9096bb8ab/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Syphax(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
Edoloaded:

You think sey e dey easy to make artist blow? If e easy open record label sign your own artist nah. How many artists have blown in Wizkid's record label? Why una dey always talk like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MrBanner(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
PlainJoe:
They should resolve their issues please.

Dear Nairalanders, please we need your help. I stopped working over 3 months ago due to my failing health condition as advised in the hospital. Things are really not going well with us at the moment economically after I have exhausted the little savings I had. At the moment, no food in the house again. Wife will be put to bed by next month and yet no preparations for the baby. Help us any way you can please.

Below is a link of the thread that explains everything including my contacts.

(https://www.nairaland.com/5875789/diagnosed-tuberculosis-told-stop-work

Thanks as you reach out to us. Please continue to stay safe.
[/s]

Stop this nonsense, stop waiting on people to send their hard earned money to you. Go to hospital, testing and treatment for TB is free unless you want to do big boy. Go to general hospital to get yourself treated. I'm quite sure that your story isn't true because it just doesn't pan out, but assuming it's true, then you have absolutely no need to solicit for assistance. Have you ever seen someone with HIV soliciting for assistance?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by nextstep(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

he clearly stated that HE PAID for the video and therefore they are his, and thats why he believes he has the right to hijack her vevo account.... while the reality is that "technically" he only owns 50% of the said videos AND unless a lagos court says he can hijack the vevo account, he had absolutely NO RIGHTS to do so...

Yes. He paid for the video. 100%. I understand that. Cynthia did not write a single check for any of the videos (though she agreed to pay her 50% share at a later date, from the proceeds of future sales).

On the second point I must disagree: according to the contract (that Cynthia signed), he has all rights to do so:

Section 9. ASSIGNMENT OF EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS BY ARTIST. Upon the timely occurrence and performance of all material events and obligations required to produce the recording, Artist shall assign to the Company all of his/her rights, title, and interest in and to the following property, for distribution and commercial exploitation worldwide:
a. The Songs,
b. Artist's performance of the Songs contained in the Recording,
c. The Title of the Recording.

In other words, all rights have been assigned by Cynthia to Jude: songs, performances, videos, title, everything related to that song. He owns it, and has the legal right to protect his property.

In summary:
- the song/video is assigned to Jude, and he owns it 100%.
- they shared the cost of production 50%; he paid for her half and she was to pay him back
- furthermore they split half the proceeds going forward.

Cynthia has not demonstrated that - with his actions - Jude broke the terms of their contract.
She has no claims of ownership to any of the songs/videos/lyrics/promotion/vevo. She assigned those rights to him with her signature.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
Those terms in the contract is what makes it possible for the risk to be taken. Take that away and no poor upcoming artist will ever see the light of the day.

Like I mentioned, na small thing. Borrow money from a bank and then start funding artists the way you deem fit. You will kick the likes of Jude out of business

AristocraticMe:
Bros Business is a risk. If it works , it works, if it does not work... so be it.......No business is 100% success proof.
So artist will rehearse, perform, do voice training and record. do you think it is easy...... Do you know the mental stress involve ? so a record label just contribute 50% and want to take ownership of the artist's ALBUM... that is wrong.

Who told you they were the Author ? so they just bring contract to Jude and he sign ? reason the matter yourself........ if that is what Jude said then he is lying. I lost my respect for the guy the moment i watched his video with Tunde.... he is an AGBAYA.

There is a saying and it will never change. (THE RICH WILL always take advantage of the poor, the wise will also take advantage of the ignorant same also the strong will always want to suppress the weak).... we can not change it. We as individuals we just need to pray God for success and pursue wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by sexylassie2(f): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as they say, common sense is not common!

[img]https://media./images/05cf67c8dea8f9a29a7402b9096bb8ab/tenor.gif[/img]

Coming from someone that does not have sense.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Viktoh68: 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
A lair always end up like this... I will I nor blame Davido to talk am open say Morgan beg oh because tomorrow Morgan go change am say na davido beg her... Morgan is a definition of a bad business. Jude is even a good man if not she go pay through her nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Naija4love(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
sexylassie2:

You, do you even understand what is 360 deals?

, a 360 deal (from 360° deal) is a business relationship between an artist and a music industry company. The company agrees to provide financial and other support for the artist, including direct advances as well as support in marketing, promotion, touring and other areas. In turn, the artist agrees to give the company a percentage of an increased number of their revenue streams, often including sales of recorded music, live performances, publishing and more.
You too Google 360 for Nigeria contract, OK let me show you the full 360 again in this contract.
50 percent share on all 360 DEAL then they list some of it look the contract mark again thanks you for your understand

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by DennisEche(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
Nigerians are too emotional, see as CM scam them. The contract is Fair enough. No wonder we have Buhari as a president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
Sure. All was quiet until she hit social media after 3 years. If she had a case, she would have gone to court. She didn't and choose social media to yarn without facts. Just yarns. Only Jude brought out the contract. Concrete proof.

Usually, record labels do not waste more money chasing broke artists that violate their contracts. Unless you leave and blow. Then it would make sense cuz there is something. Either way, they should take the matter to court. A contract is a contract. Simple. She was not forced to take it. She sought out Jude not the other way round. And she came with a standalone manager.

MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys actually believe that, during 3 years, Cynthia Morgan pocketed ALL the money from ALL the show/music/deals etc and that this record label didnt receive a single kobo....really?!?!?!
- you guys also actually believe that when she decided to leave, the record label say" thank you bye", even though she "supposedly" owe them 40M?!
.- and how come the record label wants the full payment of the cost of video production when the contract clearly states that she is only owing 50%?!
- didnt you people read that the contract states that in the event of any dispute, a Lagos court shall decide the outcome...?!?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.