Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) (77598 Views)

“So Cynthia Morgan Lied?” Nigerians React To Cynthia Morgan’s Contract With Jude / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by midehill(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Usmanusmanola:
Yea thats me
After we've make a deal,
What I'll do for you is that ill create YouTube channel for you,
I'll verify the YouTube channel,
I'll create a google AdSense account where you'll receive revenue for you,
I'll link the YouTube channel and Google AdSense together,
I'll set up the channel with SEO optimization,
I'll create Logo for your channel,
I'll create intro video for your channel,
I'll create Banner art to set up your channel,
I'll also teach you professional video editing on mobile phone which you are going to be using to create your video content
And finally I'll teach you how to use the channel to make money..

I am in ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy i'm better than you because what I've achieve right now in my early twenties you can't come close to that in your late 50s.

Who asked for your biography?

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by AristocraticMe: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Please read the COST section..... Number 3....
Record label are thieves i mean big thieves...... read the more than once and you will get the message. They are evil.

Let me break it down. They say the Record Label will pay for 50% production cost, and artist 50% production. It was also stated there that it is known that the artist dont have the money to pay so they will pay their own 50% cost from Gross profit........ how will the artist take care of him or herself..... that is why most of them want to leave as soon as possible.

JUDE is crook, i watch his interview with Tunde Ednut, he is lieing.

Just because you are old and does not mean you have sense. He is senseless

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by KingZaddy(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
If your music has no mental value then its a waste of time spending on that artiste. nothing memorable about cynthia
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by midehill(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
What if this image is just printed...u know itz possible...jude could just print this agreement to defame cynthia
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Iceyjayz: 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy i'm better than you because what I've achieve right now in my early twenties you can't come close to that in your late 50s.
You this 1k begger, don't let me call the god of thunder for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
skyfather09:
see as them dey donate money for the idiat... when she dey buy Brazilian hair, she no know say she go need the money later.... useless thing.

plus alcohol, bleaching creams and drug

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by manuelreports: 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin
It is a fair deal better than 70 30
This is more of a partnership
If the Record Label get leg
The Artist will benefit
And the Record Label will benefit too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Faithful4real(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2020
SARSCoV2:

Gibberish!

Dude you are jobless, go back to your twitter.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Odogwu999(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
Make them leave her alone na depression neva finish work with her now na humiliation abeg make the leave her hustle, i dy miss her parrot mouth
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by SyberKate(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Lesson to be learned...

Listen to both sides

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by bluefilm: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
This reminds me of that bitch who woke up one day and suddenly remembered after some long years ago that Pastor Krest raped her.

Then she came online to seek cheap publicity.

And so many idiots fell for it.

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by babyfaceafrica: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
midehill:
What if this image is just printed...u know itz possible...jude could just print this agreement to defame cynthia
you believed Cynthia media tears but can't believe this contract?.. Both could be fake

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Kobicove(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Cynthia Morgan wrecked her career herself there's no question about that.

Now she's looking for pity from gullible people undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
You won't see tribalist on this thread.
Ink on paper don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sagay212: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Jude please GTFO...we don't care about any nonsense you post here. You are a greedy, bitter and hateful ipob he goat. All of the people you signed had problems with you. Even you own blood brother. Maybe all of them lied against you. Olofo!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by GEEBITE: 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
That's simple maths.50/50 deal is fair enough.At the point she was signed,she wasnt a green horn in the industry.Please don't be too emotional and take it easy with cursing..
Millenniumlady:
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Asadujames202(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Wait, Gofundme was raised on her behalf Are Nigerians that gullible?

150,000$

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by otokx(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2020
Always listen to as many sides of the story.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by udemzyudex(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2020
sketcherJ:
Guys the title is not even the case. I took my time to read the content of this contract. I was kinda supporting Jude before but when I saw this contract. I just know that there is no way an artist would become rich in this record label.
How much will the artist make to pay production fee 50% and still share 50% with the company? Read guys!!

Ignore those mumu talking trash here, a lot of them have comprehension problem.

They are the emotional ones here calling others emotional.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by golddare: 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:
Cynthia Morgan may not have been truthful when she said she can no longer use the name 'Cynthia Morgan' because it was contained in her record label that the label owns the name and that she is prohibited from using it.

The only time it is mentionedt that her name and images would be used is when the label wants to promote her materials, such as her singles, albums, EPs, and possibly videos.

She had the exclusive rights to use her name all along, contrary to what she said in the Instagram Interview she had with Sandra.

I hope upcoming artiste have seen how contracts looks like, so get down to business.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by stchinedu: 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:
She lived recklessly, became arrogant and rude to fellow musicians and when the windows of fame closed in on her, she appealed to the emotions of her fans and Nigerians, lied against her own label and seized advantage of the pity party to have a Gofundme raised on her behalf to have her career restarted.

Na mumu go die put.

Gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/bringbackcynthiamorgan
Can you imagine that!

We don suffer for this naija. We just dey 'fund' everything possible...

Some 'persons' are officially having a big time gofundme through 'fight against covid19'

Now, Morgan is having her own...

This people juz dey hit us, gbas gbos upadan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Trulie(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:

It's like you just read the part that is most appealing to you. You didn't read where it says that the company shall foot 100% of the production cost since she is a new artist and recover 50% of it from her income afterwards. Do you think record companies are NGOs that dole out money with no plan to recuperate? Even the so called NGOs try to cover their costs thru donations, gift and other means.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by skyhighweb(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:
Cynthia Morgan may not have been truthful when she said she can no longer use the name 'Cynthia Morgan' because it was contained in her record label that the label owns the name and that she is prohibited from using it.

The only time it is mentionedt that her name and images would be used is when the label wants to promote her materials, such as her singles, albums, EPs, and possibly videos.

She had the exclusive rights to use her name all along, contrary to what she said in the Instagram Interview she had with Sandra.
if the contract says she cants use the name and she came out to say she cant use her name again, wheres the lie in that?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigerians are indeed very emotional. Now we have incontrovertible proof that Cynthia lied. In saner climes Jude can sue her for every Kobo she has (which isn't much to start with).
at all at all naa hin bad pass grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:

I think she was misinformed probably from threats by her manager. Many of these artist don’t read their contracts properly. Jude didn't even prepare the contract. It was her and her manager according to Jude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by InoFilms: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:
She lived recklessly, became arrogant and rude to fellow musicians and when the windows of fame closed in on her, she appealed to the emotions of her fans and Nigerians, lied against her own label and seized advantage of the pity party to have a Gofundme raised on her behalf to have her career restarted.

Na mumu go die put.

Gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/bringbackcynthiamorgan
how can I donate money to a whole*LovePeddler. I know some idiots will donate.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by tomdon(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lol! Not sure he does. He is a villain in this story, particularly after Peter and May D's exposés. I equally doubt he'll do a thing.

You mean he's the guilty one?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by fabuloz1(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Did you read and comprehend the contract terms at all?
In general terms, the contract states that upcoming Artist with no financial backing will be catered for (recording, promotion etc)by the company 100% while those with atleast, a benefitting income will input 50% and the company brings 50% for any recording video done.
In perorate, Cynthia Morgan read and signed the contract herself without been on duress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by yinkeys(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Seems Cynthia lied. Having musical talent is totally different from business management
She probably stills owes Jude and it seems the capital set out to promote her didn’t yield profit.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.