Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (15822 Views)

If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by cassbeat(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
that site na premium
I don see am
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by freethinker01: 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
COOL10:

What would you do if your boss asked you to put this on for a group office picture?

Though I'm a freelancer but if I were in such situation, I'd outrightly refuse.
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by COOL10(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2020
freethinker01:

Supposing, you had no other source of income and responsibilities to cater to. Would you insist on upholding your values which could cost you losing your job? Just being curious
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by COOL10(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2020
ShowSpoiler:
Honestly couldn't read past the first thread, The feeling is like putting hot pepper in your eyes watching these stupid men reply.

I developed headaches halfway. I had to drop my phone down for a while grin

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by freethinker01: 8:50pm On May 27, 2020
COOL10:

Supposing, you had no other source of income and responsibilities to cater to. Would you insist on upholding your values which could cost you losing your job? Just being curious
It's hard bro but I never considered myself in that.
I could remember when I was seeking for IT placement some few years ago, I was supposed to do it at my aunt husband's place of work that pays like 35g monthly amounting to 40g with other benefits, free transportation, free feeding and free accomodation.

My aunt is one principled asshole, she has a daughter like a year older than I am and I was in 400level when she was in 200l then. She stipulated I started adding some stupid prefixes like aunti or sister to my cousin's name. I was like why would I do that, is it a title? I told her that I can't.

Me that I have ego before, she even promised she might help me seek for a permanent employment after I'm through with service. I left the place the following day cus I was do much annoyed.
I might actually go against any authority that stipulates or make it mandatory for me to do something that goes against what I believe.

9 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by COOL10(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
freethinker01:

It's hard bro but I never considered myself in that.
I could remember when I was seeking for IT placement some few years ago, I was supposed to do it at my aunt husband's place of work that pays like 35g monthly amounting to 40g with other benefits, free transportation, free feeding and free accomodation.

My aunt is one principled asshole, she has a daughter like a year older than I am and I was in 400level when she was in 200l then. She stipulated I started adding some stupid prefixes like aunti or sister to my cousin's name. I was like why would I do that, is it a title? I told her that I can't.

Me that I have ego before, she even promised she might help me seek for a permanent employment after I'm through with service. I left the place the following day cus I was do much annoyed.
I might actually go against any authority that stipulates or make it mandatory for me to do something that goes against what I believe.

Nice one bro. Na man you be.

Power intoxicates lots of people but women take it to a grand level and I mean even the most minute indication of power gets women as high as fvck.

Once a woman feels she has some sort of power over you, you're more or less done for in her eyes.

The heartbreaking memes all over this thread are a perfect example of this. Women know they have the power of sexuality over those men and have chosen to utilise AND exploit it to their full advantage and it's working. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2020
rs172:

Mennnn going through his tweet, the guy is lit...

I hope all this whiteknight have sense..
brotherly pls go down down to his old tweets too.. reading everything that guy spit, mehn I still consider myself as a mini-simp..hahaha
That Shadayaknight got no EMOTIONS atall.. he just gonna drill you with the bitter truth
God bless the guy that shared that Twitter handle to me

2 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by MoonWater: 9:14pm On May 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin Let me park my danfo here. OP, carry go.
Abeg move to the side a bit. Let me Park my Train
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by freethinker01: 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
COOL10:

Nice one bro. Na man you be.

Power intoxicates lots of people but women take it to a grand level and I mean even the most minute indication of power gets women as high as fvck.

Once a woman feels she has some sort of power over you, you're more or less done for in her eyes.

The heartbreaking memes all over this thread are a perfect example of this. Women know they have the power of sexuality over those men and have chosen to utilise AND exploit it to their full advantage and it's working. So sad.
I imagined how my life could have been if I had accepted such then, I won't have any say in my life... My mom was like(she's my maternal aunt) what do u have that you're this proud? Told her then that she'll understand what I did then in times to come. Last year when u made my first major breakthrough, she told me she's proud of the decision I made then.
At the bolded, I've realized that a long time ago and I don't give a shit if you're the most beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2020
1.Never pay or work for what other men are getting for free....

2.Stop fixing what you didnt break..

Take note of the two

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THEY ALSO SING ABOUT DRUGS AND SHOOTING EVERYBODY IN SIGHT, BUT HOW MANY NIGERIAN MEN DO DRUGS AND CARRY GUNS? THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE.
Your post is solid, buuutttttt... virtually everyone knows killing people is wrong, it's against the law, and there are strict legal penalties for that; it's roughly the same with drugs. People know these are not good/advisable, but most are not aware of the red pill. The way a blue pill simp sees murder and drug addiction is different from the way he sees romantic love (by virtue of his ignorance of the redpill) hence while music can't convince him to murder, since he knows murder is wrong, music can stimulate and foster blue pill mindset in him because he is ignorant and doesn't know any better.

So in a way, music is responsible in fostering bluepill ideals among men who are ignorant of the redpill.

8 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by COOL10(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
freethinker01:

I imagined how my life could have been if I had accepted such then, I won't have any say in my life... My mom was like(she's my maternal aunt) what do u have that you're this pro ud? Told her then that she'll understand what I did then in times to come. Last year when u made my first major breakthrough, she told me she's proud of the decision I made then.
At the bolded, I've realized that a long time ago and I don't give a shit if you're the most beautiful.

shocked Just imagine.

Well women are fond of equating a man's worth to material things. They also believe pride should be associated with material things. This is why they get so proud and rude when guys shower them with praises.

4 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by freethinker01: 10:10pm On May 27, 2020
COOL10:

shocked Just imagine.

Well women are fond of equating a man's worth to material things. They also believe pride should be associated with material things. This is why they get so proud and rude when guys shower them with praises.

It couldn't be truer than this. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2020
Na social media cause am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Xeeex: 8:12am On May 28, 2020
There was a video I once watched, a boy and a girl were having an argument. The girl first punched the guy nobody reacted but the guy revenged and almost all the boys started beating the boy. It made me cringe.

There are things men need to understand

1. You are the prize and the treasure. Treasures don't do the hunting. Work on being a better prize.

2. If your chick is angry or moody, don't try to make her happy. If she is shouting or not talking to you . Immediately withdraw your attention. Don't try to make her feel better.

3. Don't raise another man's child. Ever.

In the older days, when men went for war, the weaker men stood back in town to raise the warriors children. Don't ever raise another man's child. Only if you choose to adopt a child. But not because a woman was having the child.

4. Give Modern women the husband they deserve, none.

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

5. Women are dump. If you go out on a date with a woman. Don't talk about engineering mathematics or quantum physics or the stratosphere or anything you are working on. Just ask her questions. Will a woman teach a man about history or rocket science.

6. See the world. Nigerian ladies are bunch of dull insecure entitled women. Try and travel a little. It mustn't be far away. Try some African countries and see other women of different backgrounds.. Some women out there in the world are not hungry like Nigerian women and they will love you not because of the food and money that they'll benefit from you.

6. Focus on yourself. It's all about you. In the bedroom don't ask her what she likes. Use her. Women love to be objectified. Don't rape o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2020
Xeeex:
There was a video I once watched, a boy and a girl were having an argument. The girl first punched the guy nobody reacted but the guy revenged and almost all the boys started beating the boy. It made me cringe.

1. You are the prize and the treasure. Treasures don't do the hunting. Work on being a better prize.

2. If your chick is angry or moody, don't try to make her happy. If she is shouting or not talking to you . Immediately withdraw your attention. Don't try to make her feel better.

In the older days, when men went for war, the weaker men stood back in town to raise the warriors children. Don't ever raise another man's child. Only if you choose to adopt a child. But not because a woman was having the child.

4. Give Modern women the husband they deserve, none

5. Women are dump. If you go out on a date with a woman. Don't talk about engineering mathematics or quantum physics or the stratosphere or anything you are working on Just ask her questions. Will a woman teach a man about history or rocket science

6. See the world. Nigerian ladies are bunch of dull insecure entitled women. Try and travel a little. It mustn't be far away. Try some African countries and see other women of different backgrounds.. Some women out there in the world are not hungry like Nigerian women and they will love you not because of the food and money that they'll benefit from you.

6. Focus on yourself. It's all about you. In the bedroom don't ask her what she likes. Use her. Women love to be objectified. Don't rape o
The bolded parts reminded me of a video I watched on YouTube a few months ago which stated similar points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyvEybH77zI&t=68s

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:23am On May 28, 2020
tune in to cool fm right now,ladies just dey disgrace these boys
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY ALSO SING ABOUT DRUGS AND SHOOTING EVERYBODY IN SIGHT, BUT HOW MANY NIGERIAN MEN DO DRUGS AND CARRY GUNS? THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE.

WITH HER PERMISSION, SPEND A DAY WITH YOUR GIRL'S PHONE. THAT WILL BE THE VERY DAY YOU DEVELOP HATRED FOR YOUR OWN GENDER.

SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REFERRED TO AS "FISH BRAINS". IN TRUTH, THE REAL FISH BRAINS ARE MEN. THEY'RE A VERY DUMB GENDER, A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF MEN BEHAVE MENTALLY DISTURBED WHENEVER IT COMES TO ISSUES ABOUT WOMEN. THIS IS WHY A BILLIONAIRE MAN WILL ACT A STUPID FOOL JUST TO SEE THE UNDERWEAR OF AN ORANGE SELLER. MEN ARE SHAMEFUL.

MEN, YOU KEEP ROLLING IN MUD WATER AND LAYING DOWN YOUR LIVES FOR WOMEN. WHEN HAVE THEY EVER ROLLED IN MUD FOR YOU?

You're very right.
I'm tired of seeing these fools on my girl's phone. Saying all trash to get her attention, sometimes I'd be the one doing the talking and even getting her account credited by these retards.
NB I think any girl can fall for the money from these simp fvcks but I'm not even worried about loosing mine. My girl lives with me and works from home.

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
Xeeex:

5. Women are dump. If you go out on a date with a woman. Don't talk about engineering mathematics or quantum physics or the stratosphere or anything you are working on. Just ask her questions. Will a woman teach a man about history or rocket science.

So much sense

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
toniblacman:

You're very right.
I'm tired of seeing these fools on my girl's phone. Saying all trash to get her attention, sometimes I'd be the one doing the talking and even getting her account credited by these retards.
NB I think any girl can fall for the money from these simp fvcks but I'm not even worried about loosing mine. My girl lives with me and works from home.

THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH.
THE KIND OF MEN WE HAVE IN THIS WORLD IS.. NOTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT.

POST A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY THAT WILL SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD, AND YOU'LL GET ONE OR TWO LIKES ON FACEBOOK.

A GIRL POSTS A PICTURE OF HER TOES AND SHE GETS THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS AND LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES.

MAKE A POST ABOUT HOW YOU'RE DYING AND NEED 5000 NAIRA TO SAVE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM DROWNING. MAYBE YOU'LL GET ASSISTANCE BUT MANY MEN WILL SHAME YOU FOR BEING LAZY AND BROKE.

A GIRL POSTS "I NID A FAVOR" OR "I'M SO SAD". FOLLOW HER UP AND YOU'LL SEE SHE HAS RECEIVED SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF NAIRA FROM NONSENSE MEN WHO WILL EVEN THANK HER FOR ACCEPTING THEIR MONEY.

I KNOW MY STORY DOESN'T MATTER BUT I BOAST ANYTIME ANYDAY TO HAVE NEVER SIMPED A BIT. NEVER. I'M A FULL BLOODED AWKA-MADE AND PRIDE WILL NEVER LET US DO STUPID THINGS BECAUSE OF SEX. THE LAST TIME I MESSAGED ANY FEMALE STRANGER OVER THE INTERNET WAS VIA 2GO AS A 17 YEARS OLD JAMBITE. I LEARNED HOW THESE THINGS WORK. I REALIZED HOW TALKING TO PEOPLE HALF MY WORTH ONLINE GAVE THEM THIS FALSE SENSE OF IMPORTANCE.. SO I DEACTIVATED ALL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, AND SET OUT ON A JOURNEY TO GROW MYSELF. TILL DATE I HAVE JUST NAIRALAND AND RECENTLY WHATSAPP BECAUSE OF WORK. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER CHECK OUT PICTURES ON THE INTERNET TO ADD FRIENDS AND COMPLIMENT GIRLS, AND JOIN THE QUEUES IN THEIR DM'S WAITING FOR REPLIES. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT. WON'T. I GREW UP A KING IN THE MIDST OF KINGS. CAMPUS DAYS WAS THE SAME. IN 5 YEARS OF SCHOOLING I DIDN'T HAVE UP TO 10 GIRL'S NUMBERS IN MY PHONE AT ONCE CUS THEY HAD NO IMPORTANCE TO ME. IF WE MEET AND EXCHANGE CONTACTS AND I CALL OR TEXT YOU AND YOU POST ME STUPIDLY I BLOCK AND DELETE INSTANTLY. THE FINE FACE AND COORDINATION WAS THERE SO ATTRACTING WOMEN AND RUNNING MATTERS WAS VERY EASY FOR ME. TODAY, IF I FANCY ANYONE I GO TO THEM AND WE TALK AND MOVE FORWARD. IF I TEXT OR CALL YOU AND YOU BEAT AROUND THE CORNER WITH ME, I BLOCK AND DELETE AND MOVE ON. I'M TOO FRESH AND PIMPED UP TO CRAWL FOLLOWING ASS AND BOOBS.
I STARTED STAYING AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE OF SIMPING MEN. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. CHECK OUT YOUR GIRLS PICTURES OR INBOX YOU'LL SEE THEM BEGGING HER FOR LOVE. BEGGING HER TO SEND HER ACCOUNT NUMBER. BEGGING HER TO DUMP YOU, OR COME TO THEIR HOUSE.
AS EXPECTED THESE THINGS GET TO GIRLS AND THEY START MISBEHAVING AND THREATENING TO LEAVE YOU. TARRRRR! MY ANCESTORS WILL STRIKE ME DEAD THE DAY I GO TO LEAVE COMPLIMENTS ON PHOTOS OR INBOXES OF STRANGE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET, OR BEG RANDOM STRANGERS FOR THEIR NUMBERS OR SOMETHING. THERE'S NOTHING TO GAIN ASIDES SEX (UNLESS YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS).

THE GIRL YOU'RE GOING SHOPPING WITH, SPENDING OVER 30K ON OUTING WITH JUST TO IMPRESS HER TO BECOME YOUR RESPONSIBILITY... IS ON INSTAGRAM AND INMESSAGE COLLECTING 3,000 NAIRA FROM TOUTS TO SPEND THE WEEKEND AT THEIR PLACE. SO WHY ARE YOU KILLING YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE THE MAN OF WORTH THAT DESERVE TO BE CHASED AFTER? WITHOUT THE MONEY AND FAVOURS WE HAND THESE GIRLS MANY OF THEM WILL DIE OF HUNGER. WITHOUT THE FREE FOOD AND SERVICES WE OFFER NONSENSE BESTIES AND FEMALE FRIENDS THAT ONLY GAIN FROM US, LIFE WILL BE VERY MISERABLE FOR THEM WORLDWIDE.

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT ASIDE BIRTHING, WOMEN NEED MEN MORE THAN MEN NEED WOMEN... BUT YOU WON'T REALIZE IT IF YOU DON'T CARRY YOURSELF AS A KING JUST LIKE EVERY ORANGE SELLER AND SLIPPERS SELLER CLAIM TO BE QUEENS NOWADAYS. IMAGINE A POOR DIRTY CLASSLESS UNDERGRADUATE CLAIMING "I'M A QUEEN", "I'M QUEENING". WHY WON'T SHE? WHEN MILLIONAIRES AND PROFESSIONALS ARE LINED UP IN HER CONTACTS BEGGING JUST TO BE ALLOWED TO SNIFF HER STAINED PANTIES.

WE TROLL AND CATCH CRUISE HERE BUT ONCE I LOG OUT I HAVE MY WORTH AND I HAVE NO SHAME TO WEAR THE CROWN OF "WEAK MAN" AND "YOU'RE NOT A GENTLEMAN" JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT DISHING OUT PUSSY-PASSES TO FOLKS WHO WILL NEVER BE OF BENEFIT TO YOU IN THIS LIFE.

32 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:11pm On May 28, 2020
toniblacman:

I think any girl can fall for the money from these simp fvcks but I'm not even worried about loosing mine. My girl lives with me and works from home.

YOUR GIRL IS NOT SPECIAL. YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TRUST HER OF COURSE BUT NEVER BET YOUR LIFE ON HER. YOU MAY LOSE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR GIRL IS NOT SPECIAL. YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TRUST HER OF COURSE BUT NEVER BET YOUR LIFE ON HER. YOU MAY LOSE.
This is a common sense

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by Xeeex: 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Do you have these books?

Check pdfdrive.com
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
freethinker01:
I've seen worse on Reddit.
Read a story of an accountant guy that was sponsoring a single mother with three kids but didn't allow him to have sex with her but the baby daddies come on a regular to have sex with her. Dude was like I love her but she doesn't allow me to have sex with her and I don't know what to do.
I was like just kill me.

No kill me with laugh biko grin
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
brotherly pls go down down to his old tweets too.. reading everything that guy spit, mehn I still consider myself as a mini-simp..hahaha
That Shadayaknight got no EMOTIONS atall.. he just gonna drill you with the bitter truth
God bless the guy that shared that Twitter handle to me

Now you know that everything is NEVER about money.

Money can't buy you a pair of hard ALPHA balls. A wealthy man can still be a simp.
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
COOL10:

shocked Just imagine.

Correct.

They fail to understand that true self confidence comes from within,not without.

2 Likes

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by luminouz(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
Xeeex:

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

You made some solid points...

But the last part of number 5 is wrong. You can learn from knowledgeable women about history and all what not. They are not all dumb mofos.

Your number 7 sounds too harsh especially the 'Use her' part. Sex is meant to be enjoyed but the key is to be in charge. Some women dont like rough sex or being manhandled. Find her weakness in bed and exploit it,thats my own philosophy.

#luminouznuggets#

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
luminouz:

Now you know that everything is NEVER about money.

Money can't buy you a pair of hard ALPHA balls. A wealthy man can still be a simp.
I never said money is everything... dont get me wrong brotherly..

I said money is the most important thing, it will connect you and attract you to the women/people of the highest class..

But your redpism would compliment your self worth and keep them(people/women)at bay..

You got me now??
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I never said money is everything... dont get me wrong brotherly..

I said money is the most important thing, it will connect you and attract you to the women/people of the highest class..

But your redpism would compliment your self worth and keep them(people/women)at bay..

You got me now??

Lol... I still believe your self confidence is most important. I still dont believe in class as a selection criterion(especially for me). Humans are humans, breathing the same air,dying the same,nothing makes them classy(the word is made to define social status by men to subjugate others)

But I understand where you're coming from and I like that more men are opening their eyes to see redpill(I call mine Alpha) philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by DMPaulSr: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
SMDH

Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
freethinker01:

When you have office events and they hand you shirts, you wear them, dance at the event and move on.

If what the company is asking you to promote is not inline with your principles, quit.

And a man wearing 'The future is female' Tee Shirt does don't mean he believes 'the future is female'; that would be a ridiculous thing to believe.

There might even be men who domestically abuse their wives among the bunch.
Re: Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) by MJBOLT: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.